Directioners Are Pissed...And So Is Harry

One Generation

Harry's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since we announced that we were dating, and so far, we have not gotten any notice from the girls about our fans sending them hate. I hope they never get any... well, actually that was going all fine until Jessica was crying and running to us and mostly Zayn. 

"What happened, Noona!?" I asked, worried. She didn't talk, all she did was hand me her phone and cried into Zayn's shoulder aas she hugged him.

I started at her phone, reading this massive list of tweets on her wall.

"Why the hell would Zayn want to date an ugly Korean girl?"

"Jessica Jung?? What an ugly name for an ugly girl, it's perfect for her :)"

"Go die in a hole! No one wants you here, Zayn is ours, not yours."

"Ugly ."

"WTF!?! Zayn can do SOOO MUCH BETTER than her..."

I was about to burst into furious anger and I actually wanted to yell at our Directioners...and I never want to do that. They are our fans, but if they treat our girls like this then there won't be a One Direction if we have possesive fans. I hated seeing Jessica cry, I love it better when I see my Noona happy. No one deserves to get hate, I have had the experiance too. On twitter, people commented on my first performance and they said how much my solo was awful and that I can't sing. I cried. It hurt, and I can feel Jessica's pain from recieving hate on Twitter...it's just too much. 

"Zayn, do something!!!" I shouted.
"What am I supposed to do? No matter how much I'll try, they will never give it a rest until Jessica and I break up." Zayn held Jessica closer.
"If you're not going to do anything, I will. I am tired of our fans not accepting anyone we love!! I mean, they even send my SISTER hate, and she's my sister. They don't want us with any girl, and I'm going to put an end to it!!" I walked out our bus in a storm, seeing a few of our "fans" tampering with the girls' bus. 

"Hey!" I shouted. They turned around and ran to me.

"Harry! Harry!" They repeated. They tried taking a picture with me, but I shoved them away as I started towards the girls' bus.

There, on the side, these "fans" have painted in spray paint:

Stay away from 1D or else!!

I was heartbroken. I turned to see the "fans" standing there shyly. My heart started pounding and my fist began to tighten.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM OUR GIRLS OR ELSE!!!" I shouted at them. They screamed and ran away.

I kicked the bus and walked to the nearest cafe. There, I was surrounded by fans. I ignored every single one of them when they came up and asked for a picture or autograph. 

"Harry!! Harry!! I Love you!!" One girl said as she hugged me.

"Yeah, well I love Tiffany, so get off." I pushed her off me and watched as everyone else saw me.
"What are you looking at?? You're just a bunch of haters that are making my life a living hell!! Leave Girls' Gneration alone, and get a ing life for yoursleves!!!" I shouted and shoved everyone in my way.

--------------------

When I got back to our hotel, everyone was in my room watching the TV. 

"Harry!" Tiffany ran up to me and hugged me tight.
"What's wrong?" I asked worried.
"You're #1 on the news! What happened?" I saw tears form in her eyes.
"Nothing went wrong." I assured.

"Oh really? Look at this Harry." Hyoyeon pulled me to the TV and I saw a video of me...a video of me screaming in the cafe like hell.

"What are you looking at?? You're just a bunch of haters that are making my life a living hell!! Leave Girls' Generation alone, and get a ing life for yoursleves!!!" 

"What the !? Someone recorded it?" I stood up and clenched my fists.
"Harry!!" Tiffany pulled me down. "What's gotten into you? You've never been this angry."
"Tiffany, I love you and I don't want you getting hurt because of me...so please, let me handle this." I said calmly.

"No..." She scolded, "I'm not gonna let you ruin your image because you love me...just let me handle it. I can take care of myself...I'm not a child." She added.
"Tiffany, I..." I began, "No! Let me handle it!" Tiffany walked out the door. I followed her. 

When I got to her, she was at her window...frozen.

"Tiffany?" She didn't respond. I kept repeating her name until she responded.

"Tiffany!" I ran to her as she lost balance and fell back. I grabbed her by her waist and grabbed her legs to carry her bridal style.

Before I left, I looked out the window. Down on the road, in BIG RED letters...

"Drop Dead, Tiffany, and stay away from Harry." - A True Directioner

True Directioner my !

"Tiffany?" I said softly. She didn't budge...she wasn't breathing either...

"Help!!!" I called as I ran around the hotel. The guys and girls came out my room and ran to our side.

"Tiffany Unnie!!" The girls started to cry heavily.
"Tiffany!!" The guys were in tears, too.

"Call an ambulance!!" I cried. "No, Tiffany, don't listen to what it said...please lose that message from your mind...Don't drop dead...don't die on me." I whispered in her ear. 

Still no answer...

Why did we have to meet them? I care about them too much...the only thing we can do to protect them and everyone else is to be single for the rest of our lives...and I think I'm going to do just that, just so Tiffany can be safe.

----------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Chapter , I know.

But I just totally lied...this was not soon...

Anywho, this is what came to mind when I was watching some movies with my sister one night and I got this crazy idea at the end...

P.S I am a directioner, and...I actually do think that SOME of us (not all of us) are a little harsh, I mean, the guys' current girlfriend's are the best girls in the world!!

Eleanor is freaking awesome and hilarious, she's a female version of her BF Louis!

Perry is so funny and cool just like her boyfriend Zayn!

Danielle is the sweetest girl out there for Liam!

Tayor Swift...just no...I never liked Haylor, because Taylor is a bad role model for girls. She dated like 13 guys in 3 ing years, and Harry should be the one being hurt, not the girl who said, "I want falling in love to be so rare for me," - Taylor Swift. Ya ing don't say when you've fallen in love 132374154654616466549841 times...AND SHE TRIED GIVING GIRLS DATING ADVICE!!?!?! JUST NO, TAYLOR, NO ING WAY ARE YOU GIVING GIRLS DATING TIPS...You can't keep a good relationship for a solid year.

Demi Lovato...just yes...I love her and Niall together. I mean, they're my dream couple. I want them to date!! LET THEM BE TOGETHER!!! THINK OF THE BOYS, NOT YOURSELVES DIRECTIONERS!!!

Sorry...I just had to say that..

Swifties...Please don't follow Taylor's childish dating tips. She's such a child, Taeyeon is a child too, but she knows when it's the right time to be serious, she hasn't even had a boyfriend yet and Taylor is younger than her...

Sorry if you're a Swiftie and you are reading this, but...it's true.

I used to love Taylor myself, no lie, but when I found out how many guys she's dated and how she writes those stupid breakup songs because of them...that's just being a ing moron...

Again SORRY SWIFTIES!!!!