[CHANGE 21] Have I Done The Right Thing?

CHANGE

The next week, everything came back to normal. The students were back with their studies and activities. Ms.Choi's students were also back to normal. They tried to forget everything that happend in their trip and gladly it worked.

 

*sigh* Kyungsoo stretched his arms backwards, tired of copying the notes in their blackboard.

"Tired?" He heard a soft voice coming from his back and he turned around to see who the person was. "You don't have to stress yourself too much you know." Seohyun said with a very soft smile printing in her face.

Kyungsoo smiled back at her, showing grattitude for Seohyun's kindness. "I have to, or else I wont pass the the exams next 2 weeks."

Seohyun nodded with a smile until an idea popped-out in her mind. "Want to go to study with me later at the library?"

"I would love to,"  Kyungsoo showed his heart-forming smile that made Seohyun blush a little. "So.. what time will we meet up?."

Seohyun paused before speaking. "After school, meet me at the school gates"

Kyungsoo answered with a nod. "Thanks anyway"

"For what?"

"For the invitation" Seohyun nodded and gave her last smile before returning her focus on the notes.

 

Little did they both now that 'someone' is staring at them whole the time with a mixed jealous and angry expression.

 

 

~~

 

Chanyeol was currently at the bar drinking, not attending his classes. He was obviously tired from the happenings in his life from the past few week.

While taking a sip of vodka, a tall, white skinned, y girl walk towards him.

"Hey Channie?" The girl said seductively and started to massage Chanyeol's broad shoulders

'ah! Just exactly what I need to relax myself' Chanyeol thought before smiling at the girl. "Hey Hyuna"

"hmmm... you look so stressed today? wanna... you know..." Hyuna asked winking her left eye and her lips seductively.

Chanyeol smiled and pulled Hyuna into his lap. Hyuna moaned by Chanyeol's sudden action and that made Chanyeol turn on. He started kissing Hyuna's bare neck while gripping his hold in Hyuna's waist. He was about to oppen the ziiper in Hyuna's tubed dress until a picture of Baekhyun, smiling popped out in his mind.

He stopped midtracks from what he's doing and pushed Hyuna away from Him.

"Why? what's wrong? Do I smell bad? Do I---"

"No! Yo--your not... I just don't feel like in the mood today" Chanyeol rolled his eyes uncomfortably but he doesn't know why..'Dafaq Chanyeol? Why do you have to think about that boy? You are supposed to mingle with girls right now!' Chanyeol thought.

"Oh! Come on! Let me feel you relieved!" Hyuna started to unbotton Chanyeol's uniform but was stopped when Chanyeol held her hands.

"I'm so sorry Hyuna but I think I'm not feeling weel today. Maybe next time." Chanyeol said before running out from the bar.

It's currently raining outside and Chanyeol ran with all his might towards their apartment. When he turned his direction to the other side, without knowing, he bumped into a small petite boy and because of his height, the boy he bumped into fell in the floor with papers flying everywhere.

 

****

BAEKHYUN'S POV

 

I was sent by our school's principal to bring these importatnt papers to the main town's library and.. gosh! Why the hell does it have to be me?! Am I the only person available in our school? And by saying available.. I AM NOT AVAILABLE! I need to study for this month's exams. It's just that I passed by the school's office in a bad tyming that the principal saw me. HOW UNLUCKY IS THAT?!

I was waiting for a cab outside the school gate but a few minutes already passed, a rain came but a cab? nothing! So unlucky. I decided to walk to the library until I'll see a cab. I used my left hand for the umbrella and my right hand for the papers. 'This is gonna be a long day' I thought...

While walking, I started to hum a song with the sound of the raindrops joining my rythm. Suddenly, a man ran unexpectedly that he bumped at me, stong enought for me to fall in the ground. As I fall, I let go of the umbrella and the apaers to maintain my balance when the time comes that I'll hit the ground

"ouch!!!" I whimped in pain because duh! It's really really painful!

I looked up to see the man who caused this things only to saw the person I hated the most to see.

"Fa--fa--father?"

 

END OF BAEKHYUN'S POV

 

***

"Oh my god! Luhan?! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bumped in you! I didn't realize that you're there! I'm so sorry" Vhanyeol helped Luhan in getting up and bowed several times, apologizing for his stupidity.

"It's okay" Luhan said with a slight smile on his face. Luhan turned his gaze to the ground and stared at it for seconds. Chanyeol turned to where Luhan was staring and he saw some papers drained in water. His eyes widened and turned his gaze back to Luhan.

"Omo!! Luhan! I'm really sorry! So--"

"We can't do anything about it... I guess I'll just have to print new ones." Luhan turned to face him a with an angelic smile printed on his face.

"I'll pay for it!" Chanyeol suggested.

"No... You don't have to... Thanks for your concern." Luhan bowed down before getiing his umbrella in the ground and started to walk but he stopped on his tracks when he heard Chanyeol called his name. "Yes?"

"uh-- uhmmm... whe-where's Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked slyly and he quickly looked down when he felt his cheek started to heat up. 'What's happening with to you Chanyeol?! ' Chanyeol thought.

Luhan only stare at him with a balnk expression before opening his mouth to speak. "I heard from Kyungsoo that he's in the the town's library" Luhan thought for a second before speaking again. "why?"

"huh? oh! nothing!" Chanyeol said, waving his hand with a creepy smile plasstered on his face.

Luhan nodded, still wearing his cold expressionless face. "Chanyeol?" Chanyeol looked up to him with a cuious look. "I don't trust you" Luhan said before walking away from Chanyeol.

Of course he won't trust Chanyeol. Because he knew that Chanyeol was Kai's best friend and the one who helped Kai to break Kyungsoo's heart. But one thing he doesn't know is that why he told Chanyeol where Baekhyun was? Now, a slight of guilt is running in his mind.. But something also tells him that what he'd done was right. 

At Chanyeol's part, he doesn't know why he asked Luhan where Baekhyun is and most of all, he doesn't know why he's heading to where Baekhyun is.. a part of his mind tells him that Baekhyun is in trouble or needs a big help.

 

***

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"Fa--fa==father??" It's my father... my father.... MY FATHER!!!! I cannot believe my bad luck!

"So.... youre here all along huh?! Do you think you can free yourself from me?" My father said with  a smirk and.... and... what if he'll punish me again for something I didn't do?! What if he'll make my life a living hell again? My father started to grip my wrist tightly and I tried to stop him with all my might.

"HELP!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!" I shouted.. but there was no use... the surrounding is very clear.. and the sound of the rain is not helping either.. I got no choice but bite his hand. I ran so fast so he couldn't catch me but too much for my 'bad luck' I stumbled over a rock that made me fall down in the ground again. I yelped in pain and when I looked back, I saw my father running towards me.

He grabbed me by the collar that made me stand up forcefully. "You little peice of !" I saw his fist raised up and I closed my eyes, waiting for his fist to land on my face...

 

'but...'

 

END OF BAEKHYUN'S POV

 

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I KNOW!!!! SPARE ME!!! SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE.........

ANYWAYS!!! Pleas ebare with me... I have my writer's block...

Exams coming next 2 weeks...

I WANNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOKE XD

 

Please leave a comment and subscribe :)

 

Please read my new story, comment and subscribe :)

[http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/495761/was-it-you-exo-hunhan-taoris-baekyeol-kaisoo-xiuchen-sulay]

 

 

GOD BLESS