[CHANGE 20] I Love You & I Hate You

CHANGE

"Yah Kyungsoo?! wake up!" D.O slowly opened his eyes and darkness hit him. He felt that he's lying in a grass Seconds later, a small light hit his eyes that made him wince.

Kai brough the flashligh into Kyungsso's face, directly in his eyes. "stand up!" Kai said coldly.

"what happen?" Kyungsoo sat up, holding his head with his right hand while shaking

"......"

 

[FLASHBACK]

Kai's POV

"Kyungsoo, does your phone have a signal" We were walking in a very dark place, trying to look for Sehun and Luhan. I was walking ahead and Kyungsoo was trailing on my back.

As I asked him, I got no answer. "Kyungsoo.." I my back and saw 'no' Kyungsoo. I ponted the ligh of my lashlight everywhere until I saw a small figure walking slowly while looking down. His flashlight if off. He didn't know that he''s not in the righ way and didn't notice that there's a big oak tree in front of him.

"WATCH OUT!" I shouted but it's too late. When he look up, he was met by a branch of a tree and fell on the ground. I ran towards him and obviously, he collapsed.

END OF Kai's POV

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

Kyungsoo's mouth turned into an 'O' upon hearing Kai's explaination.

"For how long have I been unconsious?" Kyungsso asked, trying to get up failed.

"for like 3 minutes i guess." Kai was taken aback at how Kyungsoo tried to get up but failed, so he lend his hand to help Kyungsoo. "Here, let me help you."

Kyungsoo stared at Kai's hand. He almost forgot right now, he's facing Kai. The person whom he trusted for the 2 nd time but broke his heart. The person whom he want to kill right now. The person whom he wish he never met. And most of all, the person he still love. But instead of accepting Kai's offer, he shove Kai's hand, not accepting his help. "I don't need your help. You should have just left me here. You shoudn't have waited for me to wake up. You shoudn't have tr---"

"and what? let your friends kill me for leaving you here in the woods? I'm not stupid Kyungsoo." Kai cutted Kyungsoo of. He turned his gaze to the sky and placed his hands in his pocket. 

"That's what I want to happen" At last, Kyungsoo managed to get up and faced Kai with a smirk. But in his eyes, pain is taking the crown. "you.. dead.. it's like a dream come true actually."

Kai smirked at Kyungsoo's words. He turned his gaze to Kyungsoo and met his eyes. "too bad, I don't want you to reach your dreams"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"what does it feel like to fall inlove?"

Luhan was shocked at Sehun's question. He didn't expect such words will came out the the latter's mouth. 

"Love... that doesn't exist. People say they love a certain person just because of it's wealth, appearance and anything that is in the outside. They never really focused what's on the inside so I believe the word 'love' doesn't exist." Luhan answered while playing  with his nails. Not really paying attention to Sehun who was staring at him.

"They said.... if your really inlove with a certain someone, you'll feel butterflies in your stomach if you'll kiss him or her.. I really don't know if it's true but I--"

"so why didn't I feel anything when you kissed me?" Sehun stoped. His heart stop. He felt like he was been hit by a truck but he didn't know why.

"what do you mean Luhan?" Sehun asked, not really getting what Luhan meant. 'he doesn't like me?' Sehun thought to himself.

"To be honest, I thought i was inlove with you back then but when you kissed me for the 2nd time, I didn't feel anything." Luhan smiled. Sehun turned his gaze to the ground timingly that he didn't get to see a tear fell from Luhan's eyes. Sehun didn't really understand why Luhan is saying these kind of thing to him. Like Luhan is rejecting him even though he didn't ask him anything that matters about relationship. But something hurts, and Sehun can't figure it out. Is he hurt that Luhan had no feelings for him?

"Sorry about that, I just really thought that I was inlove with you, but I guess now, it's proven that I'm not. And I'm happy about it" Luhan smiled at Sehun but Sehun only rolled his eyes. " How about you? have you tured to fall inlove?" Now, it was Luhan to ask Sehun but Sehun shrugged his shoulders.

"honestly, the person I 'love' rejected me even though I wasn't  yet asking him to be in a relationship with me." Sehun didn't know why he said that. It just came out of nowhere.

"may I know who he is?" 

"No...." Sehun tried his best not to meet with Luhan's eyes.

"why?" 

"cause I just started to love him"

"then how come he already rejected you? how did he know?" Luhan was confused, he wants Sehun to go straight at the point but what was he even thinking? They're not even that close..

"I never said anything about him, knowing that I'm inlove with him, he just told me that he don't love me.....He---.. You know what, let's forget that we talked about this kind of things. I'm not really used to this." Luhan wanted to continue but he just nodded in agreement.

They remained silent for a while until the saw a small light coming from above.

"THERE YOU ARE!" 

Luhan and Sehun looked up and pointed their flashlights above only to see a smiling Baekhyun with Taeyeol cllingning unto his arms and Chanyeol who was expresionlesss.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"how'd you know we were down there?" Luhan asked Baekhyun as they were heading to the bus that came to pick them up.

"simple... I saw your handkerchief in the ground beside the pit." Baekhyun proudly said.

"how'd you know it's mine?" Luhan, trying to challenge Baekhyun smirking. "your stalking me do you?"

"I'll take that as a joke." Baekhyun rolled his eyes at Luhan's stupid questions. "Lulu, who else would use a handkerchief with a deer print?"

'right... it had a deer print on it' Luhan thought. Of course, Luhan loved all the things as long as there's a deer print on it. Like almost everything that has deer prints in their school belong to him.

Luhan turned to his right and saw Kyungsoo who was staying silent in all time. "Yah! Kyungie? why are you spacing out? something wrong?" 

Kyungsoo woke up from his thoughts by hearing Luhan calling him. "ah... what? I mean... nothing... don't mind me.."

Luhan smiled at his bestfriend with a worried look before climbing up the bus.

 

*

 

When Baekhyun climbed up the bus, he saw Chanyeol seating at the furthest seat. He decided to seat beside Chanyeol so he walk towards the back.

Chanyeol was looking outside the window, thinking of something until he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked, wanting to know what Baekhyun needs.

"can I sit with you" Baekhyun showed his puppy eyes but unexpectedly, Chanyeol didn't fell for it.

"there are many vacant seats, why need to sit beside me?" Baekhyun was shock. He never failed at getting what he wants if he'll use his cute puppy eyes. Even his bestfriends always fell for it. 'Chanyeol is different'  Baekhyun thought.

Baekhyun was about to turn his feet when the bus suddenly started rolling it's wheel without any warnings that made him fall at the top of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol only stared at him with wide eyes, tightening his grip on Baekhyun shoulder so that Baekhyun won't completely fall to him. Cause if that will happen, they will kiss.

'Those cute eyes, those kissable lips, this silky skin, that hair that smells so good' Chanyeol thought. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun to seat in his lap, not letting go of Baekhyun and was even trying to pull Baekhyun closer to him.

Even Baekhyun was shock, he didn't expect something like this to happen. Him, sitting on Chanyeol's lap, UNBELIEVABLE! No one can see their position cause theyr'e at the back of the bus. Baekhyun felt Chanyeol's hand going up to his neck and he realized that he was getting closer and closer to Chanyeol. One more move and his lips will be on Chanyeol's so he started to close his eyes slowly until...

"SORRY!" the bus driver shouted from the front that made Baekhyun and Chanyeol come back to reality.

Bekhyun emmidiately opened his eyes and by the thought of their position, he pushed Chanyeol hardly and his cheeks is starting to get redder. "sorry, I didn't mean to do that." Baekhyun said, covering his face with his palms.

Chanyeol only looked at him with an embarassed/ shock/ sad/ blank expression. "You really don't have to blame yourself, it's my fault that I didn't allow you to seat with me."

"NO!! It's my fault for deciding to sit with you!!!" Baekhyun, still facepalming, bowed his head 3 times and kept on apologizing.

"Shut up and sit." 

Baekhyun opened his palms, showing Chanyeol how red his face was. " You mean... I can seat here?" Baekhyun smiled like a lost poppy who found it's owner.

"yeh yeh... whatever... " Baekhyun shipishly smiled and relaxed himself in the seat. Chanyeol only stared back at the window, secretly thinking about what happend a while ago and what would really happen if they really kissed. But something stopped him from daydreaming. A voice of the girl she hated which he hated.

"Baekhyun!!!! sit with me in the front!" Taeyeon held at Baekhyun's wrist. "Why are you here with this giant playboy?"

"uhmmm sorry Taeyeon, but we have plans.. and to be honest, I really don't wanna hang out with you."

Taeyeon was obviously dumb-founded. A guy rejected him, was that even right? Taeyeon rolled her eyes and turned towards her original seat at the front. Murmuring some awful words.

"why'd you do that? I thought you like her?" Chanyeol asked. Also shock from Baekhyun being a straight- forward guy. "Does that mean you like me?"

Baekhyun sigh with a soft smile. "1st. I did that cause I don't like her but that doesn't mean I hate her. 2nd No. I don't and 3rd) sort of.

'Then why did you follow her in the woods? leaving me behind' Chanyeol thought, not knowing that he said it out loud for Baekhyun to hear.

"as a payback." Baekhyun answered while opening a book which he borrowed from Kyungsoo.

"did I said that out loud?" Chanyeol stupidly asked that made Baekhyun gave him a glare before turning back again to the book "okay okay okay... but payback for what?"

Baekhyun closed the book, clearly annoyed to Chanyeol's questions. He met Chanyeol's eyes with a serious look. "You lied to me"

"about what?"

"Your my savior" Baekhyun answered back before opening the book once again.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAIT WAIT WAIT????? WHY DID LUHAN CRY WHEN HE TOLD SEHUN THAT HE DIDN'T LOVE HIM???

AND GOSH!!! WHY DID SEHUN MISSED THE PART THAT LUHAN CRY??? -_-

WELL... he wasn't really crying but why did a tear fell from his eyes???

XDDDDD

   KAI AND KYUNGSOO??? WILL THEY EVEN END UP TOGETHER??   

  HOW WILL YOU KNOW??? WAIT FOR MY UPDATE XDDDD

 

         MOST OF ALL! WHAT DOES BAEKHYUN MEAN ABOUT THE 'SAVIOR' THINGY??

 

is it good? NO? I KNOW ..... 

 

subscribe and leave a comment :-*

GOD BLESS EVERYONE :-*