the meeting

My Monster

hey guys i promised some of you guys that i would update, well here it is hope you like it .....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

last night was one of the most awkward time of my life so far. While my dad cooking dinner there was silence. while eating dinner there was silence and a few evil glances coming from Her (who ever she was) my dad noticed one of the faces she was pulling and tried to start a conversation after he finished his sentence, silence. when I went to bed their was complete silence. when I was trying to get some sleep their were weird noises coming from my dads room, I was horrified. I finally fell asleep with my pillow over my face and ears. even this morning it was dead silent. After I had told my dad i had a meeting today he said good by to 'Her' and got into his car.

~during the ride~

"so what do you thing of Hyomin then?" my dad questioned me.

"do you want the truth or do you want me to lie" i stated coldly.

"i'll take that as a 'I don't like her' then" he mimicked my voice which made me laugh.

"i don't mind her, but daddy she's like half your age and she doesn't seem to like me and I don't sound like that, do I?" he nodded. the rest of the journey was pleasant, we talked about what my life was like before coming to Seoul and etc. Finally my dad dropped me of in front of the building.

   

WOW THIS PLACE IS HUGE I thought to my self. I waved goodbye and my dad left. 

  After entering the building many people bowed and smiled at me. the man at the reception desk was so friendly he gave me directions to get to the meeting room. As soon as i got out of the elevator and went to turn around the corner...

THUD...

"OMO, I'M SOOOOOOOOO SORRY, I'M SOOOO CLUMSY" A female voice apologized.

"Are you ok little lady?" a male voice asked.

"Yeah i'm ok are you?" but when i looked up i noticed two very familiar faces.

"Welcome to YG Entertainment, you will love it here i did when i joined" the familiar female hugged me tightly.....

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

i hoped you liked it, who are these two familiar faces try to guess. i hope it doesn't drag >.< love you guys for reading and subscribing.