welcome to Gangnam

My Monster

sorry that this chapter is a bit short its just i didn't really know how to start this fanfic. i hope you like it........

">

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"And the winner of kpop star season 3 goes to........" the announcer paused. me and my new friend kyung-mi (also my competition) looked at each other in anxiety, hoping it would be her instead of you .

"YUN-JI" the sound of a big crack and the sound of cheering came a few seconds after my name was called. confetti flew every were.  kyung-mi held me in a tight hug as she congratulated my speechless, breathless, lifeless body as i was trying to take in the shock.

" You did a great job Yun-Ji i look forward to working with you." came a very familiar voice, it was none other than Yang Hyun Suk (YG himself) as he came out of the judges panel and shook my life less hand as i started to understand what the heck had just happened. 

----------------------------------------------------------- End of flashback --------------------------------------------------

hi, I'm Yun-Ji and from as long as i can remember i have always wanted to be a kpop idol, my dream is finally coming true, I'm moving from Busan to  Gangnam , to visit my father and to live my dream. Ever since i won Kpop star season 3 people have treated me differently, I'm hoping my father will to. 

*

It felt like an eternity since i had been here, the last time i was here was the day after Dae-ho died. i took a deep, deep breath and rang the door bell on the large modern style house.  'this can't be appa's house, surely'  you thought to yourself.

 

http://www.placeluxury.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/p-house-in-seoul.jpg

Just then a woman answered the door, she looked about 20.

"Can i help you?" she asked viciously.

"umm, I'm here to see my appa" you handed her a note with your fathers name and address on it.

"HUNNY, COME HERE A MOMENT" The woman called.

'wait did she just call my appa honey, my appa'

soon a man appeared at the door you could recognize his face anywhere.

"APPA" you shouted in excitement.

"JI-JI, MY LITTLE JI-JI" he ran out the door and hugged you tightly, until the point where your face turned red from lack of oxygen.

"Welcome to Gangnam sweety" a huge smile spread across your face 'he does treat me differently now'

you missed your dad a lot, its been 13 years now...

____________________________________________________________________________________

i was going to add some more but i didn't want it to drag >_< i hope you liked the first chapter i'll update soon