so it was him

My Monster

hope you guys like it >.<

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You must be Yun-Ji, the new artist who will debut soon" he let go, still holding my shoulders, staring at me intently.

"Taeyang sunbae-nim" i said, surprise filled my voice, as the stinging tears staind my face as i tried to stop my self. I found myself staring at his eyes, were have i seen those eyes before.

~flashback~

After 30 minutes of continuous running a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into an embrace.  i tried to get a good glimpse of the persons face. All i could gather was that the person was male and he had gorgeous eyes. they looked like eyes of a God. He looked at me back then did the unthinkable. he crashed his lip's onto mine. My first kiss was with a total stranger, a shady one at that.

~end of flashback~

*It can't be can it* I felt a big lump in my throat, I couldn't hold it in any longer. Huge amounts of tears came bounding out my eyes. In embarrassment I hid my face in my lap, but Taeyang lifted my head from my lap and placed it on his shoulder. 

"If you need to cry I'm always here for you" he rubbed my back then lifted me away from him.

I looked at him puzzled as he took of his leather jacket, and placed my arms though the holes. I suddenly remembered that i was in still in my pajamas.

"Now tell me, why is a pretty young lady in the YG building, in her pajamas, crying her eyes out?" he sounded concerned, there was no way that the shady guy could be Taeyang.

*

After a few minutes, i had finished telling Teayang what had happened.

"So what you're trying to say is, your dad has a girlfriend who seems to hate you and that she has five guys, who broke into your house, attacked your dad, your dad told you to run away, you left the house, the guys chased you and that a shady man had stolen your first kiss all in one night, wow who would do such a thing." Taeyang pulled me in for another hug.

"I'm so sorry Yun-Ji" Taeyang wispered in my ear. *sorry for what* I thought.

"Yun-Ji - ah, why are you here its getting late" it was Tablo, with his wife and 4 year old daughter haru. Taeyang let me go and shot Tablo a death glare.

"Sunbae, i'm so scared, i can't go home but I want to know that Appa's ok" tears filled my eyes yet again.

"Oppa, we should take her in for the night, look at her" she grabed my arm and pulled me closer to her.

"PWEAZE APPA, UNNIE STAY" haru begged, pulling on Tablo's jacket.

"fine, she can stay, but tomorrow I'll Take her back home and make sure she's safe." Tablo replied.

As we were about to leave, I remembered the jacket. i ran back to Taeyang taking of the jacket, but he kept it on my body and gave me a note. "read it only when you get to Tablo's now, Run!" he whispered then ran off. that one word stuck to me like glue 'Run' i was now trying to process the information and shock.

SO IT WAS HIM...

______________________________________________________________________________

hope this chappie didn't drag, can you guess what Taeyang has done? and Who thinks i should continue this fic? >.<