I Do

My Happily Ever After

 

Taecyeon POV

It was the big day and I was a nervous wreck. The boys are with me in the groom’s room getting ready.

            “I always thought that I would be the first one who ties the knot…” Changmin hyung said while fixing the lapels on Jinwoon’s coat.

            “Looks like he beat you…” Khun smiled. “Nervous?” he looked at me.

            “A little…how do I look?”

            “Perfect!”

            “I bet this is the only wedding where the groom has 9 best men…” Junho stood in front me and brushed off my shoulder.

            “I couldn’t leave any one of you…you’re like brothers to me…”

Then…

            “Taecyeon ah…it’s time…” my dad appeared.

            “Nae appa…”

            “I can’t believe you’re actually getting married, hyung…I’m so excited…”Chansung beamed.

            “You’re just excited because of the food…” Junsu knuckled Chansung’s head.

            “Ahh hyung! You’ve messed up my hairdo…” he pouted.

            “Let’s go Oneday!” Changmin hyung said.

I just hope everything would go smoothly today.

End of POV

I looked in the mirror and I couldn’t believe the reflection I’m seeing right now. I’m in a white dress and soon I’m gonna be someone else’s wife.

            “You look absolutely stunning noona…” Ah In said standing next to me. “Taecyeon hyung is lucky to have you…”

            “Ah In ah…this is such a beautiful dress…thank you so much…”

            “Hey, I told you before…I’m gonna make your wedding dress when you got married…I’m glad you like it…”

            “Omo…I just hope Taecyeon doesn’t faint when he sees you in this…” Yeon Rin came. Hyo An, Bora, Doyeon, Sora and Jieun followed her from behind.

            “Unnie, you look amazing…” Hyo An and Doyeon circling me.

            “Thanks…I hope all of you like the dress I choose…”

            “I’m keeping this one unnie…it’s gorgeous…”Bora said.

Author’s POV

Reporters flocked the building entrance as guests walked in for the wedding.

            “Son Ho Young ssi, any words for the groom?” a reporter asked.

            “Um…congratulation Taecyeon ah…Hee Jin is a great girl…”

            “Do you know the bride?”

            “Yea…Taewoo used to bring her to the practise when we’re in GOD…”

Idols, MCs and other celebrities keep coming in and flashes went on like crazy everytime they passed.

Taecyeon is standing with his parents at the wedding hall entrance greeting guests.

            “Taecyeon ah…” San E hugged him. “Looking good…you beat me on this one…”

            “Hyung…”I nudged his chest slightly.

            “Congratulation kid…” he said.

            “Thanks hyung…”

Author’s POV

The 500 invited guests quickly filled the hall and finally the wedding officially begins.

            “Groom…enter!” Kim Soo Hyun said as he was the wedding MC.

Taecyeon walked down the aisle looking dashing. Black tux with white rose on the lapel, he could be in a wedding magazine right now.

            “Looking good Taecyeon ah!” one of the guest said followed with catcalls and wolf whistles.

            “And now…here’s the bride…”

All eyes turned as Hee Jin walked into the hall accompanied by her father.

strapless-wedding-dresses2.jpg

 

*Is that really her? Is that really Yoo Hee Jin? She looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dress.* Taecyeon couldn’t blink looking at her.

            “Hyung, are you okay?” Chansung whispered. “Close your mouth…you’re almost drooling here…” he chuckled.

Taecyeon bowed to his father in law when he handed Hee Jin over to him.

            “Take care of my daughter…if you make her cry, expect a nice kicking from me…” he said and smiled. The scariest threat ever when someone smiling while saying those words.

            “Appa…” Hee Jin pouted.

            “You’re still my baby girl no matter what…” he kissed Hee Jin’s cheek and shook Taecyeon’s hand. “Welcome to the family son…”

            “Thank you abonim…”

            “We’re now gathered for the wedding of Ok Taecyeon and Yoo Hee Jin…if anyone objects this wedding…”

Taecyeon turned around facing the guests and gave them a deathly glare.

            “Hyung!” Wooyoung raised his hands.

            “Don’t you dare Woodong ah!”

            “Just kidding…” he grinned. The guest laughed at his playfulness and received a smack at the back of his head from Junsu.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            “Now…before we begin, I believe the groom have something to say…” Jin Young oppa said. I looked at Taecyeon and he was smiling.

            “I stayed all night preparing this…” he said and took out a piece of paper from his inside pocket.

            “You’re not gonna make me cry right?”

            “We’ll see…here goes nothing…” he clears his throat and continued. “My dear Hee Jin…the day I waited for so long has finally arrived…I never thought this day would come so soon but when I saw you…I know I want you to be my side, having kids and grew old together. Your love gives me so much strength and I want to thank you for being so patient with me…”

I could see his hands trembling holding the paper.

            “I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life proving that you made the right choice to be with me…I just want you to know my heart and soul belongs to you and only you…Yoo Hee Jin, saranghae!”

He made a heart gesture and I broke in tears hearing his words.

            “Look what have you done…you ruined my make up…” I hit his chest.

            “You still look beautiful to me jagiya…”

The wedding went on without a hitched and by the end of the day I was officially married to the beastly idol Ok Taecyeon.

 

Another 1 chapter to go....