The New Life…The Three of Us…

My Happily Ever After

 

Taecyeon POV

            “Ok…take 5 everyone…” the director said and went straight to the back of the studio and grabbed my phone.

            “Any call?” Jun Seob hyung asked.

            “None…”

            “Hyung, stop being paranoid…your mo and mother in law are there with her…everything would be fine…” Chansung said and rubbed my back.

            “But the baby due three days ago…what if something went wrong?”

            “Stop thinking about the worst…the baby will come out when he’s ready to see the world…” the stylist noona said.

Then my phone rings.

            “Nae omma…now? Are you sure? I’ll be there in 10 minutes…” I hung up the phone and grabbed my bag.

            “Dude, what’s going on?” Khun looked at me.

            “It’s time…”

            “For real?”

            “Yup…my mom said the contractions are getting frequent…I’m heading off to the hospital…”

            “Be careful Taecyeon ah…I’ll let the director know…” Jun Seob hyung said.

            “Thanks hyung…”

            “We’ll be there as soon as the shoot is over…” Junsu patted my shoulder.

            “Hyung be careful…”

            “Thanks guys…”

I ran out to my car and drove to the hospital. I hope everything will be fine.

End of POV

            “Breath Hee Jin ah…” my mom said and held my left hand. My mother in law is on my other side rubbing my back to soothe the pain.

            “Breathe like the way you learn…”

            “It hurts so much…”

            “I know honey but it’s all a part of being a mother…don’t worry, we’re here with you…”

I’m so glad that I have two most positive moms to help me get through this stage of my life. The contractions are getting frequent and the pain is almost unbearable.

            “Jagiya…” Taecyeon came in. he scrambled to my side and took over his mom’s position.

            “Good you’re here…”

A nurse came in and lifted my hospital gown.

            “You’re almost 5cm now…it’s time…”

In the labour room…

            “Ok, that’s it Hee Jin ssi…push it!” the doctor said.

            “Push it jagiya!”

            “I’m pushing it! What do you think I’m doing right now?” Hee Jin growled as the pain on her lower body increased. “This is all your fault!”

Taecyeon’s knuckles went white with Hee Jin grip.

            “One, two , three and push!”

            “Push it jagiya!” Taecyeon rubbed the back of his wife.

            “Don’t tell me what to do!” sweats trickling down her forehead.

            “I can see the head right now… push it Hee Jin ah…”

            “Yes doctor…”

            “That’s it…breathe and push!”

            “Ahhh!!!”

With Hee Jin final scream, a baby cry filled the room.

            “You did it jagiya…” Taecyeon kissed her lips. “I love you so much…”

            “Congratulation the both of you…we have a boy…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was watching this precious bundle of joy in my arms. After 9 months, he finally decided it’s time to meet.

            “He’s beautiful isn’t he?” Taecyeon said and kissed me.

            “Yeah…he got your nose and eyebrows…”

            “And his mom’s lips…thank you so much jagiya…for giving me such a beautiful gift…”

            “I’m sorry I yelled at you…it was the pain talking…”

            “I know…but do you think it’s time we tell the people outside that we have a new addition to our family?”

            “Let’s wait another minute or two…I want some alone time with you and our baby…”

Taecyeon POV

            “Let’s wait another minute or two…I want some alone time with you and our baby…” she said and leaned on my shoulder.

I’m so glad the two most important people in my life is doing fine. This is only the first step of our life together…

 

The birth of beastly baby...I wonder how Taecyeon's real son will look like....

Anyway...this is the end...

Sorry if this sequel disappointed my readers out there...I'll try to come out with better stories next time....

BBYONG!!