The Wedding Is On The Way

My Happily Ever After

 

I’ve been busy these couple of weeks trying to get everything done before the big day. Taecyeon schedule is still busy as ever but he would help me out whenever his time allows. I have to hire Hyo An as my temporary assistant until everything is done.

            “Unnie, I wonder how you could still working here and have the time to prepare for your wedding.” Bora said, as we’re busy preparing doughnuts for sale.

            “Well, I have to…at least there are people around helping me out…”

            “Unnie…your mother in law called, she wanted to meet you for dinner next week and she said something about picking up the jewelleries for the wedding…” Hyo An said looking at her planner.

            “Is that all?”

            “Um…there’s a cable TV wanted to broadcast your wedding live…should we take it?”

            “No…Taecyeon and I decided that this would be a close event…only family and close friends…”

            “Okay…and one more thing, you have a meeting with the wedding planner today at 5pm…Taecyeon oppa called and he said that he might be late…”

            “Thanks Hyo An ah…”

            “Okay dokay…I never knew there’s so much things to be done for a wedding…”

            “Well now you know…”

            “Unnie, all of us are invited right?” Doyeon asked.

            “Are you kidding? All of you are my bridesmaids…”

            “Who is your maid of honour?” Sora looked at me.

          “Yeon Rin...she promised to do it when I become her maid of honour when she got married.”

            “One thing unnie…please…no ugly ridiculous dresses like in the movies…” Hyo An said.

            “I wouldn’t do that to my precious girls…”

Later that day…

            “So, you’ve picked the hall where the wedding would take place?” Mr. Sung my wedding planner asked. He did a fabulous job during Yeon Rin’s wedding to I decided to hire him for mine.

            “Yeah…we’ve booked a wedding hall in Mokdong…”

            “Do you have any idea what do you want your wedding to look like?”

            “I just want a simple wedding…nothing fancy but still elegant…”

We were talking when Taecyeon came.

            “Hey baby…”

            “Sorry I’m late…there’s unexpected event came up…so, what’s going on so far?” he said sitting next to me.

            “We’re just finishing the details on the deco for the wedding hall and reception area…you wanna add anything?”

            “It’s okay…I trust your decision…I just want this to be your dream wedding…”

            “Hey, I would have my dream wedding in the idle of the desert if you’re the groom…”

            “You two are such a beautiful couple…I’m glad we could work together…” Mr. Sung said looking at the both of us.

            “It’s our pleasure…”

Taecyeon POV

We arrived at Hee Jin’s apartment around 9pm and I went straight to the bathroom to empty my bladder. I walked out and saw Hee Jin already falling asleep on the couch. She must be tired…running a shop while planning the wedding. Thank god my mom and sister are here next week to help her.

I scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom. She woke up as I put her on the bed.

            “Did I dozed off?” she said rubbing her eyes.

            “Yeah…”I kissed her forehead.

            “Let me wash up and then I could fix you something to eat…you must be starving…”she wanted to get up but I stopped her.

            “It’s okay jagiya…let me do it…I know you’re tired…go take a shower and I’ll make dinner…”

            “Really?”

            “Yeah…now go…”

She got up and went to the bathroom. I got changed and head out to the kitchen.

End of POV

I walked out from the room and delicious aroma hit my nose. He’s making my favourite stew.

            “Smells nice…” I sat the on the stool at the kitchen island.

            “It’s the least I could do…why don’t you set the table?”

After dinner, we sat in front of the TV watching a late night show.

            “My feet are killing me today…can I just wear sneakers at our wedding? I don’t think I could stand wearing heels all day…”

            “Sure…anything you want…it’s our wedding after all…” he said and lifting the both of my feet onto his lap. He gently rubs the bottom of my feet and it feels great.

            “Aishh! My mom would kill me if I did that…although I know your mom would be okay with it…”

            “Speaking about your mom…she called me today.”

            “She did?”

            Yeah…she wanted to have dinner together when my mom in town next week…”

            “Sure…you remember when our parents met for the first time last month? That probably one of the nerve wrecking moment in my life…”

“Yeah, me too…luckily our parents hit it off quickly…who knew that your dad was my dad’s senior in high school?”

“It’s a small world huh?”

“Yup…by the way, I asked Jin Young hyung to officiate our wedding…is that okay with you?”

            “Sure…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            “Unnie, your wedding planner called…he wanted you to finalize the deco details and he would meet you here at 3…and you have taste test at Kristabelli for the wedding food.” Hyo An said.

            “Anything else?”

            “Nothing yet as this moment…”

            “Thank you Hyo An ah…”

The wedding is three weeks away and there only a few things left to do. I can’t believe I’m actually are getting married.

 

Enjoy...

BBYONG!!!