He Does Have a Big One

I'm in Love with an Idol

    They both still screaming and it turn into an akward moment. Donghyun rushingly decides to go to his room. The screaming ends and everything went calm. The next day, Minwoo quickly wakes up and take his clothes then go to his brother's apartment. He was inside the apartment and Hyunseong was standing there. Hyunseong, "Where have you been?", he said it angrily. Minwoo, "My friends house". Minwoo was so scared that he was afraid to be punish. Hyunseong, "I call Youngmin and that you where not over there", he burst out of anger. "Have you been sleeping around". Minwoo, " No". Hyunseong, "Said that sincerely". Minwoo, "No did not sleep or hoe around with a guy. Okay you happy now". Hyunseong, "Never do that again. It scares me". At Youngmin their place, Kwangmin thinking of that day on Sunday. On that Sunday, Jeongmin preparing an elegant dance. Kwangmin enters the room in his regular clothes. Jeongmin in a white suit, grey shirt, and a  blue tie. 

    Kwangmin was so surprise that no words came out of his mouth. Jenogmin, "Care to join me in this dance". Whiling sticking this hand out. Kwangmin then reaches his hand and Jeongmin closes his hand tight. Jeongmin then pulls him towards and twirls him. Kwangmin, "woah". Jeongmin smirks. While dancing, Jeongmin, "Are you ready... to...". They stop and the music stops. Jenogmin, "I mean that I want to know you more". Jeongmin stares him in the eyes and says nothing. Jeongmin, "Close your eyes". Kwangmin did as so. Jeongmin gets his lips closer to Kwangmin's lips. Kwangmin then open his eyes but Jeongmin was kissing him. Kwnagmin, "mmmmm...". He pushes him off. Jeongmin, "I barely know you and your kissing me". He slaps him and cries then ran off. Jeongmin feel so heart hurt and shameful. Jeongmin, "What have I  done". He then also leaves.

    Back at the apartment, Minwoo gets ready to go to school. Hyunseong calls someone. Minwoo then leaves to school. Another boring day at school, Minwoo's mind, "Oh wish that moment went away from my head". He remembers it and then shakes it off. The bell rang and it  was lunch. At there table, Minwoo and Kwangmin seem to be so blue. Dasom, 'Guys. What seems to be the problem".  Minwoo and Kwangmin simultaneously said, "Oh it's nothing". Dasom, "When someone say that it is nothing there's always something or some problem". Youngmin, "Yeah, she is right though". They both nodded. And on that day Minwoo and Kwangmin never see Donghyun and Jeongmin again. A couple of days past by. Hyunseong takes Minwoo to the airport to wait for there sister. As Bora came and see's her brothers. She was so happy and runs to them. Bora then hugs Hyunseong, "Hyunseong glad to see you again". Bora then turns to Minwoo. Bora, "Oh my god. Minwoo my little brother. I remember you when you were a baby. The siblings then rest at a cafe. Minwoo sitting far away from them because he needs to think. Minwoo then looks around and nobody. Donghyun then comes in front of Minwoo. He was disguising himself away from the fans.

    A waitress ask him, "Excuse me what do you want". Donghyun then looks at her, "Oh I want nothing ma'am". She then leaves. Minwoo, "Do I mind to ask who you are". Donghyun takes off the mustache, "It's me from before". Minwoo remembers and have a shocked face. Minwoo, "What are you doing here you ert". Donghyun, "Ssshhh... Be quiet. I don't want to me known. And I'm not a ert". Minwoo was like oh really. A couple of fangirls then pionts and him and yell his name. Donghyun then grabs Minwoo's hand and runs off. The fangirls then chases after them. After the chasing, they both hid at gift shop. Donghyun turns around whiling holding Minwoo. Donghyun, " whew... at least that's over". He then catches his breath. Donghyun looks at Minwoo and said, "Are you okay. I'm very sorry from what happen a couple of days ago". Minwoo, "Are you... you... you... famous?" Donghyun, "Yeah why?" Minwoo, "I never see a idol like you before". Donghyun, "Why what's wrong with that". Minwoo, "I'm also sorry to for that day. I shouldn't of looked". Donhyun, "You don't have to. I'm the who should of have been sorry. I'm truely am". Minwoo, "Oh okay". Donghyun looks back to see if any fangirls were coming. Minwoo's mind, "Well he does have a big one". Donghyun, "What did you say?" Minwoo's mind, "You can read my mind". Donghyun, "Of course. Oh and thank you". He smiles with a small laugh. Minwoo, "No seriously you do have abig one". Donghyun looks at him straight in the eyes. And says, "Well talk about my man part later".

    Minwoo look behind and notice that more fangirls were coming their way. Donghyun already notice and grabs Minwoo's hand and rushingly leaves to the exit. They soon pass by Hyunseong and Bora. Hyunseong looks and went all about. Hyunseong, "This son of  a ". Bora, "Gosh such an over protect brother".