The Begining

I'm in Love with an Idol

   Somewhere in L.A. (Los Angeles), Donghyun is about to start his latest concert. Editor, "Okay everyone, Gather around". And as everyone did as so." "Okay everyone this is the "last" concert, we'll take a rest for a couple of months. I'm glad that our Idol, DH, will make us succeed. Okay, let's do this". Donghyun," huh, Seems like the usual as always." K.will, "You don't say Donghyun." Donghyun," What else". Stage person, "DH yoou're ready in 4 minutes". Donghyun," Seems like up then". K.will, "Good Luck". As Donghyun went on stage, a gaze of light flashes. 

 

Meanwhile at Seoul, Minwoo seems to being walking with the Jo Twins. Kwangmin,"Minwoo-ssi why you haven't like anyone yet". Minwoo,"Because I hate those stingy popular, rich, and famoous people." Youngmin,"But you live with your rich brother, Hyungseong." Minwoo,"Oh, shut you. He's only rich not me." Kwangmin,"True." As they were about to reach school. "Oh crap, lets hurry. Hyung...Minwoo lets hurry". Youngmin,"We know that". 3Min quickly run inside there school.

 

   Back at L.A., Donghyun is so exhausted. Donghyun,"Hey past me a water bottle." Someone threw a water bottle. Donghyun," Thanks". K.will taking of his jacket and then his shirt. K.Will," Hm. Seems like your ready on your break." Donghyun pour water over him while wearing his tank top. Donghyun," Yeah. What else can it be".  His manager comes in. He says," Okay get were going back home. Finally". The next day, at the airport. Bunch of fangirls and some fanboys yelling and screaming. One fanboy,"DH hyung, Saranghaeyo". Donghyun just wave at then. Then as they walk, Donghyun," I wish we are home already".

 

   While at school, the teacher,"Okay, we're going to start a lesson today". And the teacher did. Minwoo sleeping on his desk. Kwangmin,"Minwoo...Minwoo...Minwoo". While he was poking Minwoo, he was frustrated and he tried agian. Kwangmin,"Minwoo, wake your but up". Minwoo woke up and yawn. The teacher, "Be quiet over there". He continues on teaching. Kwangmin, "Hey, lets go have some fun after this". Minwoo nodded. The teacher, "Okay remeber we have a test on next weeks Friday, so study". The bell rang and everybody went out. Dasom comes towards to Minwoo. Dasom, "Minwoo ready to go and eat outside". Minwoo, "Yeah and let us wait for the twins". Dasom, "Alrighty then". As they walk outside, the sneaking twins stole some delicious food from the teachers lounge. They ran outside and laughed. Dasom, "Hey Minwoo-ssi, when are you going to get a date?' Minwoo, " I don't know yet. I'll wait and see". The twins came. Youngmin, " Hey, why the long face". Minwoo, " I just can not find any love". Kwangmin, "Yeah, me too". While he was eating. 6 minutes pass, Dasom, "C'mon guys lets go." As soon as they left their table, Jeongmin comes walking all cool. He then walks up to Kwangmin. Jeongmin, "Hey, how about we met at the gym tonight with no one following us". Kwangmin stutter and said, "Well... hmmm... maybe... next week or Sunday." Jeongmin, "Well... Well, I guess that we'll have to be then". He then walks pass by them. The crowd was like whispering to each other.

 

   On Saturday, Dongmin and K.Will arrives at the Seoul Airport. As they got off, they both walk out and heard a bunch of fangirls screaming, holding up signs , and yelling saranghaeyo. They just kept walking and waving. At Hyunseong's place, TV is on and Minwoo watching his favorite show (Running Man). Hyunseong wakes up walks down and say, " Watching your favorite show again". He complain "Change it to something else like the news". Minwoo, " But that's even boringer". Hyunseong, " Just do it". Minwoo, "Whatever you say hyung". then he turns on the news channel. Minwoo sigh, "How boring it's just a bunch of spoil and stengy bastards that are famous". HyunSoeng," Shut up and listen". As they watch, the anchor lady," DH and K.will has return from their World Tour and are now resting for a couple of months. And there's rumor that they will collab with each other". While at the airport, they both walked out and went to their own vans. Donghyun, " Take me to the usual place to rest. And both vans drove off. Inside the van, Manager, "Hyung-nim, once we get there, are we going to met anybody". DH, "No one and I mean it". Manager, " Yes hung-nim". DH, " Drive a little bit faster". The driver, "Okay".

 

   As they got there, DH, 'Well, we're here. Manager get me my stuff and help me carry them". In Donghyuns mind, 'I'll soon met him agian". So on, they both reach Donghyun's Apartment. Donghyun, " Finally rest at last". He then final then change to go and excercise. While at Hyungsenog's apartment, Minwoo, "Hyung I'm going to go to sleep over at the twins house.' Hyungseong, " Just make ssure you return safely". Minwoo, " I know". At Donghyuns, Manager, "Hyung-nim I'm going to sleep early." Donghyun," That's fine with me". Later that day, Minwoo waiting for Youngmin at the lobby to pick him up. Donghyun then comes down from the elevator. He then starts running outside and pass by Minwoo. Minwoo then turn towards Donghyun but he was already gone. Minwoo, "Hmm... I thought I saw someone running, probably just my imagination". Youngmin came and pick up Minwoo for the sleep over. Youngmin, "  Ready for the excitement". He nodded yes. Then they left.

 

   As the day went on to Sunday, Youngmin, "I think it went pretty well, but not as great". Minwoo, " You could say that". They drove off to Hyunseong's place. As they reach the entrance, Donghyun have already ran off as usual. Youngmin, "Isn't that DH". Minwoo, "Who?'." "Oh my god Minwoo, DH the famous guy who just finish his first world tour." "Oh, My bad". Youngmin face palm. "You need to know about these stuff". Minwoo, "Why would I?" " Well because it's intresting." "Lame." "Just go already". "Whatever you say." Minwoo went up to his hyung's apartment. Later that day, Hyungseong, "I'm so bored." Minwoo, "You don't say hyung". "What else can we do?" "i don't know maybe go outside and walk." "Why not. Lets go anyways". They both went to the park near them. Donghyun was resting at the park and pour a bottle of water on to him. Donghyun, " Aigoo, so tired from running". While he was sitting down, some fangirls stop for a moment and saw Donghyun-ssi. One of the fangirl,'" Isn't that DH?". Another girl, "It can't be." Another one, " It must be him. Lets chase him." And as soon  as they came coming towards Donghyun, Donghyun looked and ran as far as possible. The fangirls, " OMG, He look so good up close". The chase went on. As soon as Donghyun find a perfect place to hide, he was right behind Minwoo. The girls pass by them. Donghyun came up from behind Minwoo. Donghyun, "Whew, at least they're gone for good." Donghyun panting. And Minwoo turn bcakwards towards Donghyun, Minwoo was like imagining stuff and fainted. Minwoo, "Have I found my prince." Donghyun then catches him and he then lay him down.

 

   Minwoo woke up. Minwoo, "Where am I?" Donghyun, " You're at my place." "Why?" "You fainted at the park." Minwoo blushed with embrassement. Minwoo, " I better go". Donghyun, "Wait you forgot something. And umm... have we met before." Minwoo answers back, "Umm... I don't think so." ' Why don't we play a game before you go." "Why not." While they were palying chess, Hyungseong came rushing to find his younger brother. At last he did. He then rung the bell. Donghyun went and check up and open it. Hyunseong, "Have you seen my younger brother". Minwoo came and heard the familiar voice. And also went to check it out.