Sky Dragon.

Secret

2NE1 are in Big Bang's dressing room, waiting for them to return. Soon, the guys walked in with wide smiles spread across their faces.

"Congratulations!" the girls exclaimed. 

"Ah, thanks you!" they thanked the girls. Seunghyun was already trapping Bom in his arms while Dara was sitting beside Youngbae. Minzy, Seungri and Daesung were stuck in a conversation leaving Chaerin and Jiyong. 

"Oppa, congratulations." Chaerin smiled.

"Didn't you say that already?" Jiyong asked as he chuckled.

Ever since what happened, Jiyong and Chaerin's relationship was never the same. They became more, awkward. 

"Let's go on a triple date for triple win!" Seunghyun yelled.

"Triple?" Chaerin laughed. "The only couple there are, are you two pairs."

"But, we want to go out with another pair." Bom pouted. "Chaerin, come with us!" Bom exclaimed. Minzy looked at Dara and pointed, sending eye signals to each other.

"Me, why me? I don't have a boyfriend." Chaerin said.

"Pick one out of these three, Daesung, Seungri and Jiyong." Dara suggested.

"I have schedule!" Daesung yelled, knowing what the couples are trying to do.

"Me too, sorry." Seungri apologized.

"Looks like you're stuck with the Little Dragon," Dara said.

"Oppa, you don't mind do you?" Chaerin looked at Jiyong.

"Huh, what?" "Oh, yeah, I don't." he smiled, Chaerin blushed lightly.

"Awesome!" Bom got excited, so did Seunghyun. "Oh yeah~." she sang. 

"Oh yeah, i'm feeling like~." Seunghyun sang in the background. They're the weirdest couple ever.

"What about Mingki?" Chaerin asked.

"Oh, I'm meeting some friends." Minzy answered. Minzy looked at the time, "I have to go now, anyoung!" Minzy waved.

"Minji ah, wait for me. I have to go to. Where are you going? I can drop you off." Seungri offered. They both walked out together.

"Seungji," Bom, Dara and Chaerin said at the same time and burst out laughing.

"What, they like each other?" Youngbae asked.

"Who knows," Dara answered.

"So, where are we going?" Jiyong asked.

"Funfair!" Seunghyun and Bom exclaimed shocking them all.

"Yah, Bommie, Seunghyun, before I let you see each another die at the same time, you'd better stop giving us a heart attack!" Dara shouted. Chaerin and Jiyong laughed.

"Kill me instead, let this beautiful girl live." Seunghyun held Bom's hands.

"Aigooo, hyung, one minute you're like a child, the next minute you're so passionate." Jiyong joked.

"Why, you're jealous that I'm not doing it to you?" Seunghyun asked. Jiyong's eyes went wide while the rest laughed. Seunghyun walked up to Jiyong and started hugging him.

"Yah, hyung! Hyung! Chaerin help oppa!" Jiyong yelled while Seunghyun was going to attack him with kisses. 

"TOP oppa, get away from Jiyong oppa!" Chaerin held onto Seunghyun's arm and pulled.

"Don't touch my boyfriend, CL roo!" Bom put her arms around Chaerin's waist to pull her away from Seunghyun.

"Wow, they really look like a family." Dara said to Youngbae.

"Image of a father disapproving his daughter from dating the boy she loves and going to hit him, the daughter gets angry and pulls her father away. Her mom pulls her away so she won't be punish by her father." Youngbae said, Dara laughed out loud.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

They got out of the car and walked to the entrance of the funfair. 

"Let's go get the tickets," Youngbae said. The rest nodded and followed as he led the way. After buying the tickets, the six of them walked in a row. Jiyong and Chaerin were in the middle of the couples, feeling awkward. Bom linked her arm with Seunghyun's while Dara and Youngbae's fingers were intertwined. Jiyong saw the awkward look on Chaerin's face. There was a little breeze, Chaerin felt cold. She was just wearing a sleeveless tank top and jeans, she began rubbing her arm but trying not to look obvious that she was feeling cold. 

"Chaerin, are you cold?" he looked at her as he asked.

"A little bit," she smiled. Jiyong opened his jacket and wore it for her. He put his arm around her and rubbed her arm to make her feel even more warm.

"Better now?" he smiled. The two couples looked at them.

"Much better," Chaerin smiled. They continued walking with Jiyong's arms still around Chaerin.

"Seunghyun, I want that alien!" Bom pointed to a game booth.

"You already have one," Seunghyun raised his eyebrows up and down. The rest gagged.

"Oppa, that's so cheesy!" Chaerin laughed. Seunghyun grinned. 

"See you guys later," Bom pulled Seunghyun towards the booth.

"Honey, do you want to ride that?" Youngbae pointed to the Ferris Wheel.

"I was hoping you'd ask," Dara teased while Youngbae smiled cheekily.

"Oh my gosh, I thought TOP oppa and Bommie unnie would be the over affectionate couple, turns out I was wrong." Chaerin had her eyes wide open while Jiyoung laughed. Dara blushed.

"Aishhh, you'll be like this someday." Dara hit her arm playfully. 

"Leaders don't do PDA," Chaerin said.

"Leaders?" Dara raised her eyebrow and looked at Jiyong and Chaerin. Chaerin felt heat rising up to her cheeks. Jiyong scratched the back of his neck and looked away. Youngbae tried to hold in his laughter.

"Baeby, let's go." Dara said. "You two are gonna be fine right?" Dara looked at Jiyong and Chaerin.

"Yeah," they looked at each other and shift their eyes to the petite couple and nodded.

"See ya!" Dara and Youngbae waved and left.

_

"Well done, chagi, with the joke!" Youngbae laughed. Dara and him high fived.

_

Chaerin and Jiyong walked around awkwardly. Jiyong put his arm, which were around Chaerin's body, down. Chaerin suddenly felt cold again.

"I feel like an abandoned child." Chaerin suddenly said. Jiyong looked at her with a confused expression.

"Why?" he asked. Chaerin looked at him.

"Well, my mom and dad left me here with my aunt and uncle but then, my aunt and uncle decided to have some fun on the ferris wheel." Chaerin said. Jiyong laughed.

"Hey, you have me." he smiled. Chaerin smiled back.

"And I'm glad I do," she said.

"Where do you want to go?" Jiyong asked.

"Let's go on the roller coaster!" Chaerin exclaimed.

"Wild girl," Jiyong laughed.

_____

"That was awesome!" Chaerin shouted.

"I know right?" Jiyong said.

"I wonder where the couples are," Chaerin said.

"TOP hyung and Bommie noona are probably doing something childish or getting food, Youngbae and Dara should still be on the ferris wheel or rides that can hide them from people." Jiyong said.

"Oppa, why are you so funny?" Chaerin laughed.

"It's just a gift," Jiyong smiled.

"Oppa, I want to play that!" Chaerin pointed to a game booth.

"Let's go!" he chuckled. He and Chaerin walked over to a game where you have to spray the water at a point. 

___________

"Oppa, I'm a failure!" Chaerin laughed. Jiyong chuckled at her cuteness. Chaerin could keep the spray gun still.

"I'll help you," Jiyong stood behind her and held her arms still, helping her. In the end, they won.

"We won!" Chaerin exclaimed excitedly and hugged Jiyong. She jumped up and down.

"Which of these do you want?" the stall owner pointed at the plush toys.

"Ummm, I want that one!" Chaerin pointed to a cute dragon doll.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/128/8/2/dragon_drive___chibisuke_plush_by_ichigo_pan43.jpg (Dragon Toy)

______________

"What should I name him?" Chaerin held it like a baby and asked Jiyong.

"Chaerin junior," Jiyong suggested.

"No, it looks more like a boy." Chaerin said. 

"It's white, like snow, Snow Dragon?" Jiyong asked.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure about snow, he reminds me of the clouds." Chaerin said.

"Clouds dragon?" Jiyong scrunched his face. Chaerin did the same. "Why not Sky Dragon? It sounds nicer. Yes, I know the sky is blue but clouds are in the sky..." Jiyong continued explaining until Chaerin put her finger on his lips.

"I like it, Sky Dragon." she smiled.

"Why do you need to have a 'Dragon' in there?" Jiyong asked.

"Well, cause it's a dragon?" Chaerin gave him a look.

"Oh, right." Jiyong scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, also because you're the one who helped me win it. If it weren't for you, I won't get my baby right here." Chaerin said. 

"So, considered I'm it's dad right?" Jiyong asked.

"Which dad calls their son 'it'?!" Chaerin said angrily.

"Relax, sorry. I'm his dad right?" Jiyong rephrased his sentence.

"If you want to, or, you can be his godfather since you're not my boyfriend or anything." Chaerin said. Jiyong stopped walking. "Oppa, what's wrong?" Chaerin also stopped and asked him.

"I want to be your boyfriend," he said.

"What?" Chaerin's heart started beating faster but her mind keeps telling her different things. "Just to be his dad?" Chaerin laughed. Jiyong was being serious.

"No, I want to be your boyfriend." he repeated. "I love you, Chaerin." he confessed.

"You love me?" Chaerin asked. Jiyong nodded.

"I love you Chaerin, with all my heart and soul. I love you ever since the first time you walked into the YG building, and I continued loving you when I heard your voice, I loved you more when I got to know more about more. I love you more than a friend, a dongsaeng, a best friend." he continued.

"Oppa, I, don't know what to say..." Chaerin covered . She doesn't know what she's feeling right now. 

"Just say that you love me too," Jiyong said hopefully.

"Sorry oppa, I don't know." Chaerin turned around and started running. She doesn't know where she was going she just wanted to go away.

She left Jiyong there, with his heart, broken. Jiyong took out something from his pocket. It was a necklace with a dragon pendant. He was going to give it to her after she accepts his love. Jiyong walked back to the YG building which wasn't far from there. He sent a text to Seunghyun and Youngbae that he had left the place.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"HE WHAT?" Dara and Bom yelled. The alien couple and the petite couple had met up.

"Why in the world did he leave a a teenage IDOL girl alone in a funfair where it isn't safe?" Bom started panicking.

"I tried to call, noona, he didn't answer." Youngbae said. 

"I'll try and call Chaerin," Dara said while dialing Chaerin's number on her cellphone. Chaerin answered.

"CL ROO, WHERE ARE YOU?" Dara shouted through the phone.

"How'd you know I'm alone?" Chaerin sobbed. Bom mouthed something to Dara.

"Let's go find her," 

"Well, the guys received a text from Jiyong." Dara said.

"Oh," 

"What happened between you two, did you fight or something?" Dara asked. Bom pressed her ear onto the phone.

"No," Bom then took the phone away from Dara.

"CHAERIN, where are you now?" Bom asked.

"Somewhere, don't worry, I'll go home later, by myself." Chaerin sniffed.

"It's not safe!" "Wait, you're crying, why are you crying? You must have fought with him!" Bom said. Dara spotted Chaerin by the lake which was not that far from the fair. The two ran towards Chaerin.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong walked into the doors of the YG building. He went to the recording studio. The place he goes to release his feelings. He walked in to see Minzy, Seungri, Daesung and Teddy.

"Oh, oppa? Where the rest?" Minzy asked. Jiyong kept quiet. He threw the necklace away and sat on the 'boss' chair, took a music sheet and started writing down some lyrics. Seungri saw the necklace.

"Hyung, she rejected you?" he stood beside Jiyong and asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," Jiyong said. Seungri then sat back down on the couch. Jiyong wrote the lyrics with a frustrated feeling. He wasn't happy and crushed the paper and threw it. He tried writing another one and threw it again. He got even more frustrated. He banged his fist onto the table and groaned. He then buried his face in his hands.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What happened?" Dara asked as she and Bom approached Chaerin.

"I don't know," Chaerin's eyes were red.

"Did you fight?" Bom sat on the large rock Chaerin is sitting on. Chaerin shook her head.

"Then?" Dara sat on her left side.

"Well, he confessed to me that he loves me." Chaerin said while looking at Sky Dragon.

"You don't feel the same?" Dara asked, confused. Even Bom was confused. Everyone thinks Chaerin is in love with Jiyong.

"I'm only 20, how am I supposed to know what love is?" Chaerin let her tears drip.

"What do you feel when you're with him?" Bom asked.

"Safe? Secured?" Chaerin's answered sounding unsure. "When he does something, my heart would beat faster." Chaerin said.

"That's love," Dara stated. 

"Really?" Chaerin said.

"Aigoo, our leader is very childlike sometimes." Bom joked. "For example, that's exactly how I feel when alien does something." Bom said while blushing.

"Me too," Dara nodded.

"Really?" Chaerin looked at Dara. "I thought you'd get wet when Youngbae oppa does something." Chaerin said. Bom laughed out loud. Dara blushed.

"Yah! You're 20 and you don't know anything about love but you know these things!" Dara blushed even more.

"Of course, when I have two unnies like you two, I learn things well." Chaerin said. "And I feel better because I know that I'll always have people to stand by me." Chaerin looked at them both. Bom and Dara hugged her.

"So, you better tell him you love him too." Bom said. "Remember what I said,"

"What did you say?" Chaerin asked.

"I want a son in law." Bom answered seriously.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why does she have to reject me, why doesn't she love me? Why am I so stupid? Why am I dumb? Why do I have to love her? Why does she have to be in my life? Why, why, why, why, why?" Teddy read out the lyrics Jiyong wrote. "What the hell? Jiyong, you don't need to feel as bad as this. Just control yourself." Teddy adviced.

"How hyung?" Jiyong cried. "The only girl, only perfect girl I've ever loved this much doesn't feel the same. Tell me hyung!"

No one has ever seen Jiyong in this state. He had never been this way. 

"Relax, okay, hyung?" Seungri patted his shoulders.

"Uh, oppa, oppa and oppa." Minzy said to Seungri, Daesung and Teddy. "Let's go get some snacks, Jiyong oppa is obviously going to stay here for a long time, let's get him something." 

"You're right," Seungri agreed and got up. "Let's go hyungs." 

Minzy mouthed to Teddy and Daesung, 'Chaerin unnie is coming.' 

"Don't let her come here," Jiyong said as if he knew.

"Who's coming?" Seungri acted.

"V.I., stop acting." Jiyong said seriously.

"Fine, we'll go tell her not too." Minzy pushed the three guys out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Minzy met the girls downstairs. "He doesn't want you to go up there," Minzy pouted.

"How does he know?" Chaerin frowned.

"I have no idea," she answered. "Seungri oppa even acted but he still knew." Minzy told them.

"I'm going up there anyway," Chaerin said and went up to the studio.

"Mingki, is there something going on with you and Seungri? You both have been unsually close." Bom's investigator mood came on.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chaerin opened the door of the studio. She saw music sheets crumpled all over the floor. Usually, she can't stand the sight of this but Jiyong was more important.

"I told them not to let you come here," Jiyong said, not even looking at her.

"I wanted to anyway," Chaerin said. Jiyong turned around, the back of the chair faced Chaerin. "Oppa, look at me." Chaerin tried calling him several times but he ignored her. Chaerin threw Sky Dragon and it hit his head.

"WHAT?!" he stood up and shouted. 

"See, even our son wants you to talk to me." Chaerin said.

"Our son?" Jiyong repeated what she mentioned.

"Oppa, look, I'm sorry." Chaerin walked closer.

"I know it's okay, you don't feel the same. It's whatever." Jiyong said. "Really, it's fine, I..." Jiyong continued talking when Chaerin shut him with a kiss. She pulled away and Jiyong had a shock expression.

"Finally you stopped talking," Chaerin said. "this is what I wanted to say. I love you too."

"But..." he said.

"Thanks to Bommie unnie and Dara unnie I realized, oppa, you have to understand that I'm young and I don't know what love is. But, I just found out." she smiled. Jiyong started to smile, slowly. "I do love you,"

Jiyong carried her and twirled her around. "I love you too, Chaerin." Jiyong kissed her nose. He put her down and walked towards Sky Dragon and picked it up. He saw the necklace stuck onto Sky Dragon's body. 

"Which mom would throw her kid?" Jiyong smirked.

"A mom who has a very stubborn husband," Chaerin smiled. Jiyong passed Sky Dragon to her. "What's this?" Chaerin spotted the necklace. Jiyong took it and wore it for her. As he stood behind her, he whispered.

"Look at the pendant," Chaerin looked at it. 

"It's a dragon," she smiled.

"It shows that I'm with you even though I'm not really there," he whispered. "Open it." Chaerin opened the pendant.

"It's, me." she sounded amused. 

"So that I'm still with you when we're apart and you're not wearing this necklace," Jiyong said and kissed her shoulder.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? A couple more chapters then I'm done with this story ^^

Thanks for reading!

Comment, subscribe, promote ^^