Dinner Ruined.

Secret

Big Bang and 2NE1 wanted to celebrate the officially get together of Chaerin and Jiyong so, they decided to have dinner at 2NE1's dorm. The girls were busy at their dorm, preparing the food before cooking. 

"It's been a while since I ate Western food," Bom said. 

"Me too, let's cook steak." Dara suggested.

"Don't burn the kitchen," Chaerin said seriously to Bom and Dara.

"Relax Chaerin, nothing bad will happen. It hasn't happened before." Bom laughed, Dara laughed along.

"I got a feeling that today is that day," Minzy looked at Chaerin.

"Can you at least have a little faith in us?" Bom asked.

"Nope." Chaerin and Minzy answered.

"Now, you two stay out of the kitchen and let the oldest girls of the group do what a woman has to do." Dara said while both she and Bom ushered Chaerin and Minzy out of the kitchen. Minzy and Chaerin sat in the living room and watched the television. After half an hour, they heard Bom scream and Dara yell. They both turned their head to the kitchen and saw smoke.

"BOMMIE!"

"I DIDN'T DO IT, YOU DID!" Bom yelled back. Minzy looked at Chaerin.

"I'll call Youngbae oppa," Minzy said.

"I'll check on them," Chaerin got up and walked to the kitchen. The sprinklers came on. "What the heck?!" Chaerin exclaimed. Chaerin saw burned meat on a pan which was the cause of the smoke. She also saw Bom and Dara covered with pink liquid which is probably smoothie which also covered the floor, cabinets and counter table. Suddenly, the microwave exploded. Before they knew it, black pepper sauce covered them. "I knew this would happen!" Chaerin yelled again. Bom and Dara were trying to explain what happened at the same time, loudly, causing to Chaerin groan.

(minutes ago)

"Bommie, where's the meat?" Dara asked.

"In the refrigerator," Bom answered while cutting strawberries. Dara found the meat and brought it to the stove. After taking a pan and heating it. 

"Watch it for me, I want to do the sauce." Dara put the meat on the pan and walked over to the fridge again. 

"Mm," Bom answered. Dara took the black pepper sauce which was in a container.

"How the heck do I cook this?" she asked Bom. Bom turned to look at her, looking clueless.

"Uhhh, heat it up in the microwave oven." Bom said.

"You're right, that's the easiest way." Dara put the covered container into the microwave oven and pressed 15 minutes.

"I'm so smart," Bom smirked to herself as she put in strawberries and plain yogurt into the blender. She then turned the heat of the meat to a higher temperature, wanting it to cook faster. She added ice and switched the blender on but it didn't work. "Hmmm, what's up with this thing?" she mumbled to herself. Bom tried flicking the switch on the blender numerous times until she was pissed. "Aishhh," she groaned. "Dara, this thing can't work." she complained.

"Did you plug it in?" Dara looked at her, raising her eyebrow. Bom laughed innocently. Bom found the wire and plugged it into the socket and turn flicked the switch of the socket. The blender but then, Bom forgot to put the lid of the blender on. She screamed and tried to cover the blender top with her hands which obviously didn't work. Dara who was sitting on the counter, waiting for the sauce, turned the power higher and the time longer. She felt liquid on her hands and body and saw a screaming Bom. 

Dara took the cloth and wiped herself and ran to Bom. "Dara, what do we do?!" she said. Dara thought while helping Bom cover the blender with her hands too, panicking. 

"Ahhh!" she finally thought and switched off the blender. Bom panted. 

"That was close," she heaved a sigh of relief. They slipped and fell onto the floor. Soon, they smelt something burning. The both of them stood up on the slippery floor and saw the meat on the pan, burned. Smoke started to fill up the kitchen. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The floor girls cleaned the kitchen when the doorbell rang.

"My boyfriend can't see me like this!" Chaerin, Bom and Dara exclaimed and ran towards the bathroom, fighting for who should go in first. Bom got to go in first. There was another bathroom but then, Dara beat Chaerin to it. Chaerin went to the kitchen to continue cleaning and Minzy went to open the door.

"Anyoung, Minji!" the guys greeted. 

"I smell smoke," Youngbae said.

"Why do you have rubber gloves on?" Seunghyun asked. Seungri laughed at her.

"Weird girl," he said. Minzy stuck out her tongue at him.

"See for yourselves," Minzy walked back to the kitchen. The guys rushed in and gasped.

"Gosh, Chaerin, did a tornado hit you guys' kitchen?" Jiyong asked his girlfriend who was covered in black pepper sauce.

"Yes," Chaerin answered and blew her hair of her face.

"What the heck did this kitchen ever do to you Chae?" Daesung asked, the rest of the guys laughed.

"Well, a tornado hit this kitchen, followed by a 5 foot tall tsunami." Chaerin snapped. 

"Who?" Seunghyun asked.

"Your girlfriend," then she looked at Youngbae, "and your girlfriend!" 

After a while, the kitchen was spotless, thanks to Chaerin and Minzy. 

"You're so brilliant, Chaerin." Jiyong pecked Chaerin on her lips. "Oh, you taste like black pepper." Jiyong his lips. "You make me want to taste you more." he winked.

"You ert!" she exclaimed while blushing. Bom walked out to the living room smelling sweet. 

"Hey, baby." Seunghyun pulled her hand and let her sit between his legs.

"Where's Dara?" Youngbae asked her.

"Bathroom," she answered and then gave Seunghyun a kiss on the cheek. Chaerin went to take a shower, Jiyong followed.

"Yah, go back to the living room!" she scolded.

"I want to follow you so that I can make sure that Sky Dragon will have a sibling to accompany him," Jiyong smirked.

"Buzz off, !" Chaerin laughed and walked into the bathroom. 

Dara walked out of the bathroom and ran to the living room and jumped onto Youngbae.

"Whoa!" he laid on the sofa as she pounced on him. Daesung and Seungri looked at each other.

Dara sat up and saw the food the guy brought. "Awww, you guys bought food."

"Our daughter told us to," Youngbae smiled.

They prepared the food and sat around the table. Chaerin came and joined.

"What did you guys buy?" Chaerin asked.

"Your favorite," Jiyong opened the cover of her food. "steak." he smiled. Chaerin groaned.

"If you didn't buy this for me, I wouldn't want to even look at it." Chaerin leaned her head on Jiyong. Jiyong frowned.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because, steak is the reason why our kitchen burned down." Chaerin said.

"Hey, it didn't burn down." Bom said.

"If we didn't install sprinklers, it would have, mommy." Chaerin smirked.

"Ah, come on, we're here to celebrate, not make a fuss on the kitchen. Cheers to these three couples!" Seungri said. They all cheered. 

They were all eating and joking when papa YG called Jiyong. He answered.

"Jiyong, you're probably with your girlfriend now right?" YG said.

"Yes, why?" Jiyong asked slowly. The rest saw his expression and began to keep quiet. He the loudspeaker.

"You, Lee Chaerin, Choi Seunghyun, Park Bom, Dong Youngbae and Sandara Park better come to my office, now." YG said sternly and hung up. They all looked at each other worried.

YG didn't sound like he was pleased.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy with exams, practice and rehearsals. I'll try to put up the next chapter by tomorrow. Please continue supporting this story ^^

I have to ask something, should Seungri & Minzy be together in the end? Please tell me so I can write the next chapter. I feel like making them a couple.

Please comment, subscribe & promote ^^