Crossdressing

Flowers for You: Drabble Collection

Inspired by this. Enjoy!! ^^


"How come I've never met your sisters? I thought I was your best friend?!" Jjong whined.

"Oh, you haven't?" Jjong nodded.

"Good, I'm keeping it that way. The last thing I need is you flirting with them like you do Changmin hyung's sisters."

"Please. I would never flirt with a girl who wasn't interested." Jjong pepped his legs on the table as he continued to flip through the photo album.

"Are you forgetting the ice cream incident?!" Jonghyun asked incredulously. Jjong shrugged.

"She wanted me. She was just playing hard to get." Jonghyun shook his head and he continued to write his essay. For once Jjong was silent and Jonghyun reveled in the peace. Until...

"Whoa!! Jonghyun?! Why didn't you ever tell me you cross dressed when you were a kid?!" Jjong exclaimed before he started to laugh uncontrollably at the picture he held of a young Jonghyun wearing a pink dress. Jonghyun flushed a furious shade of red.

Crap!! I thought I burned all of those!!

"Just wait until the others hear about this." Jjong said as he picked up his phone. With an inhumane speed he didn't even knew he had, Jonghyun tackled Jjong to the ground.

"Jjong. You will not under any circumstances speak of this to anyone. Unless you want me to tell Changmin what you and his sister really did over the summer." Jjong paled at the threat and nodded.

"Got it. No one will know."


Thankfully, Jjong never mentioned the incident ever again, but that didn't stop it from being spread to the last person that Jonghyun wanted to know. 

"Oppa, what is this?!" Riah's voice permeated the room. Jonghyun froze, fearing the worst.

I hope Jjong didn't leave his copies of Playboy here again.

"W-what do you mean Ri?" He asked nervously, walking over to where she was sitting. When he saw what she was looking at, he froze.

Why didn't I burn the damn thing?!

"Jonghyun, you looked so adorable!! If I didn't know any better, I would've mistaken you for an actual girl!!" Riah said trying hard not to burst out in laughter. Jonghyun blushed.

"It wasn't by choice!! My sisters ganged up on me and dressed me up!!" Jonghyun defended himself. Riah smiled in understanding.

"Ahh, I know that feeling. At least your sisters stopped. Baekhyun oppa still dresses me up the way he wants." Riah ruffled Jonghyun's hair.

"Besides, you look adorable. Hopefully if we have a son, he'll be just a cute." Riah said, not even thinking. Jonghyun smirked as she realized what she said.

"Well if you want a boy just like me, I'm going to need a girl just like you in return." Jonghyun as she hit his arm.

"Jonghyun!! I'm trying to make you feel better, don't make it erted!!'

"I can't help it, you're just so cute when you're flustered like that." Jonghyun replied kissing her cheek.

Maybe I won't have to burn it after all. Seeing her laugh is worth the humiliation.