Fight

Into the Fire

Yongguk came running out of the bedroom. 

"What's going on? Hyowon! Are you okay? Is everything alright?" Yongguk's heart was racing at the sight of his precious girlfriend crumpled on the floor. 

"Is everything alright? IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?" Hyowon shook with anger.  "I don't ing know! Why don't you ask your ing buddy outside?!" Hyowon spat. Her face was red and tears were smeared all over her face. She felt her body trembling but she couldn't contain her rage. 

"Hyowon I was late with a payment. It wasn't due 'till next week. I don't know why he came so early. Please..." Yongguk stood motionlessly, awaiting Hyowon's response. 

"LATE? AGAIN? Yongguk you said last time was the last time!" Hyowon got up shakily. "You. You promised." She raised her hand and pointed right at him. 

"Sweetheart-" Yongguk began. 

"Don't sweetheart me, you liar." Hyowon had had it. Yongguk was indebted too many times for her to count. Countless visits from the police, gangsters, and tax collecters had stressed her out enough. "I thought you loved me. I thought you knew what you were doing. In my teenage haze I believed it all!" Hyowon was seething.  

Yongguk was not too happy about being called a liar. "FINE. You were foolish for falling in love with me." His deep voice made the walls vibrate. 

Hyowon took off her shoe and threw it at Yongguk. "Liar! You stupid, stupid liar. You're NEVER here for me anymore! I HATE YOU. I ING HATE YOU." 

Yongguk dodged the shoe. He walked up to her, his blood boiling. 

Hyowon threw her other shoe, which Yongguk also dodged. Hyowon turned to find the house keys on the door. When she turned around again to throw it, he was only a few centimeters away from her. She tried throwing the key. Yongguk grabbed her arm. 

"Let go of me." Hyowon ordered. Yongguk pulled her in closer and growled, "Don't you ever throw things at me again." 

"Did you not hear me?" Hyowon struggled to get free, but Yongguk was made of steel. "Let go of me." 

Yongguk sighed and let go of Hyowon's arm. Hyowon glared at him and walked towards the center of the room. 

"You don't care for me anymore. You can't even walk me to work. You're a coward." Hyowon continued to rage at Yongguk. 

Upon hearing the last sentence, Yongguk turned around. "What did you call me?" 

"You're a coward, Bang Yongguk." Hyowon knew she had hit his weak spot. 

Yongguk's eyes widened. He very slowly took steps towards her. Neither said a word. With each step he took, she backed up. Although Hyowon was backing up, her head was held up high. But Hyowon couldn't back up anymore. She was pinned against a wall. Yongguk, again, was centimeters from her. 

"You think I like living like this?! You think I don't want out?" Yongguk spoke in a menacing tone. 

He raised his arm, like he was going to hit Hyowon, but Hyowon kept her defiant face. Yongguk hit the wall right next to her, hard.  He sighed. He could never bring himself to hit Hyowon. 

Hyowon stared at him. Yongguk's head hung as his hand on the wall balled into a fist. He looked up, into Hyowon's eyes. A split second passed. Suddenly, they began kissing passionately.  

They began breathing heavily, Hyowon wrapped her legs around Yongguk's waist. They continued kissing as Yongguk made his way to the bedroom.

He took off her small black tank top and laid her on the bed. He took his shirt off too, revealing his toned abs. He closed the door to their bedroom and turned to face the bed. Hyowon smiled at him.

This was going to be a great night.