Fanservice?

[interactive story] HARU

 

His intense stare made you slightly uncomfortable and left a flustered feeling as you glanced down and avoided his eyes.

“Oppa, are you okay?” Your friend asked carefully.

He snapped out his trance and scratched his head embarrassed before nodding.

“Yes! Ok… So one coffee and one hot chocolate… Anything else?“ he quickly continued, glancing over at you once more before turning to your friend.

“No thanks, that’s enough for now!” she smiled happily.

“Alright, please take a seat and your order will be with you shortly!” he nodded, again glancing over at you while you still avoided his gaze.

“Actually, we were--”

But your friend had already grabbed your arm and dragged you over to a table near the back, still wearing that huge smile on her face that had been there since the moment they made their way to the café.

“Did we really have to stay here?” you groaned, “It’s so loud and crowded here and we still have homework to do…”

 “Forget about your homework! This is worth getting a bad grade! Did you see how oppa was staring at you?” she giggled like a little kid.

“It was kinda creepy to be honest…”

“I think it was cute, I wish oppa would stare at me like that,” she sighed slightly dreamy.

You rolled your eyes with a grin, “I wish he would stare at you too, cause I don’t like it.”

While waiting for your order to arrive you played around with your phone, suddenly hearing your friend squeal and looked up to see what she was staring at just in time to see Eunhyuk walk towards your table with your order. Some of the fans still waiting in line were staring with open mouths and glared your way, all jealous of the fact that you were being personally served by their precious idol.

“One coffee and one hot chocolate. I forgot to ask earlier if you wanted marshmallows with that so…” He smiled, pulling out a small bag of mini marshmallows from behind his back.

You simply nodded, ignoring his bright smile with which he was looking at you.

He blinked slightly, “Ah! Did you want whipped cream as well?”

For someone who apparently helped around a lot he sure did forget to ask her a lot of things about her simple order.

“No, thank you. I’m fine.” You nodded, turning your gaze to your friend who was staring at Eunhyuk for a bit before turning to you and raised an eyebrow, mouthing the words ‘Oh My God’.

“Ah… Ok… Enjoy your drinks!” He nodded slowly and slightly disappointed, his smile fading as he returned to help more customers.

“You are going to get so much hate for this!” Your friend hissed.

You blinked, “For what?”

“For what?! For rejecting Eunhyuk, that’s what!” She huffed, reaching forwards to flick your forehead. “He was totally being adorable to you and you blew him off like that!”

“Yah!” You growled, rubbing your head. “That was just fan service, making the girls’ hearts flutter so they keep on buying more useless things they don’t need.”

“Or he was totally into you and tried to impress you!”

You shook your head at the ridiculous idea. Him, one of the country’s biggest stars, how would he possible be into you? There was nothing interesting about you, just your average girl trying to do well in school and have some fun, not even a real fan of him nor any of the other members of his group. Doubtful.  

After finishing your drinks you opted to leave and finally get some homework done but your friend begged you to stay just a little longer, saying that she saw Eunhyuk disappear in back a while ago and was hoping that he was coming back out just to catch one last glimpse of him. Since it was near dinner time now, most fans had sadly left for home and the café was a lot calmer now.  Though after waiting for a little while, you finally managed to convince your friend that he probably left through the back door and you two should be going home. She sadly agreed and reached for her bag only to realize something.

“Uh… I forgot my money…” she blinked, pouting slightly.

You facepalmed at this statement, “That’s what you get for rushing out like that!”

“Please please please can you pay this time? I promise to pay you back or treat you to something next time! Please?” she begged.

With a sigh you get up from your seat, waving a disapproving finger at her before making your way to the counter to pay for the order. And just as you reach the cashier, Eunhyuk suddenly appeared again and froze in his spot as his eyes stopped on you again. A nervous smile appeared on his face which felt only slightly less creepy as the intense stare he gave you earlier.

“You’re still here?” He smiled.

“Obviously…” You nodded, trying to smile which felt so awkward.

He chuckled awkwardly, scratching the back of his head, “Did you like the hot chocolate?”

You merely nodded.

“And the marshmallows too?”

“Yeah, it was good.”

He nodded happily, “So you will visit again?

You rolled your eyes. There was the proof to your statement, him being so nice and helpful towards them and the other girls wasn’t because he cared or because he was trying to impress them. It was just so they would come back again and spend more money.

“Perhaps,” you shrugged nonchalantly, “If I have the time to stand in line like that.”

“Oh, because of the fans right?” He chuckled slightly. “Sorry about that. For some reason they always know exactly when I’m here to help out.”

You weren’t really impressed nor interested in this and merely shrugged.

His smile dropped for a moment, trying to figure out what else to do. Trust be told, he had no idea how to handle the situation. He had crushes before, even took a moment to double take fans passing the line during fan meets or sign events. But this felt different, he felt nervous and interested at the same time. He wanted to shy away and turn around but at the same time he wanted to keep staring and smiling.

“Ah… You want to pay right?”

“That’s what I’m here for,” you nodded once again. “How much is it?”

He chuckled and shook his head, “Nothing.


Okay guys, so because I didn't get any comments on the last chapter I decided to continue writing on my own. 

However, this is an I N T E R A C T I V E story which means that you guys have the ability to write down your input and continue the story. You guys write down how you would react at the end of the chapter and the best choice or choices will be used for the next chapter. 

I hope this chapter will get some more activity. 

xx Pioneer.