Tous Les Jours

[interactive story] HARU

 

Eunhyuk wore his familiar smile as he made his way to the back of the cafe, greeting the flailing fangirls who were waiting in line to order something and at the same time get a chance to talk to their idol.

As usual the young idol just finished his schedules and came over to help his mother in her café called Tous les Jours. The café was popular by itself but a lot of fans came over daily in the hopes of getting served by him. He was happy to be able to help his mother and meet all of his fans personally like that, since during his normal schedules he barely has time to stop and greet the fans who have been waiting for him and the others for hours and hours.

He greeted his mother as he made his way to the back to drop off some of his stuff and taking off his coat before coming back to the front and helping out by the counter, greeting the fans and taking their order.


 

Reluctantly, you drag behind your best friend as she basically tugged you along and raced out of school as soon as class ended.

“Where are we going again?” you ask, trying to keep up with her pace.

“Tous les Jours!”

“So… France?”

She stopped for a moment and looked back at you with a frown, “Eh? No, of course not! Tous les Jours, it’s a café!”

“And what are we going to do there?”

Seriously, how are you still at the top of our class?” she grinned, shaking her head slightly as she pulled you along again, “We are going to get some coffee, duh!”

You rolled your eyes, still not really understanding why she was in such a hurry to  get coffee. As a matter of fact, you always thought she hated coffee judging by her disgusted reaction every time you brought up the idea when passing a Starbucks.

She pulled you into this cute looking café but you barely made it through the door or you were already waiting in line. None of the tables were occupied except for a few in the back where some adult couple was sitting, but the line was filled with young girls all chatting loudly and giggling.

“Look at how busy this place is today!” your friend grinned, standing on her toes to try and peek over the line of people in front of her.

“Seriously… Why don’t we go and look for a Starbucks instead?” you sighed. You liked coffee as much as the next person but definitely not enough to wait in such a long line if there were plenty of other places that sold equally as good coffee as some random café she brought you to.

“No! We need to get some here! Today!” she kept trying to glance over the crowd ahead with a huge grin on her face, causing you to sigh.

Their coffee better be worth it!”

Slowly the line started moving and the girls left with huge suspicious grins on their faces, some of them even went back in line without even touching what they ordered before. This place seemed like some kind of cult to you, not really understanding what was so interesting about an seemingly ordinary café.

“Oh my god, just look at him! He is even more handsome in person!” your friend suddenly squealed softly as she was clinging onto your arm.

“Who?” you blinked and followed her gaze over to the front where a young familiar looking man was happily chatting with one of the young female customers while packing up an order.

“Him… Lee Eunhyuk… Isn’t he cool?”

A frown crossed your face and you turned to your friend, “You dragged me all the way to this place, made me wait in line for like half an hour already, just so you can get your order taken by that idol boy?”

She nodded with a huge grin, you knew she was a huge fan of Super Junior and spazzed a lot about them in your presence even though you barely knew anything about them nor did you really have any interest in the group. It wasn’t that you hated them, you just weren’t really into the mainstream music and was more a fan of the indie groups rather than those high and mighty idol groups send out by million dollar companies.

“What is he doing here anyway?” you crossed your arms thoughtfully.

“His mother owns the café and he comes to help out a lot actually!” she nodded proudly.

Slowly you nod as the line moved forwards again, bringing you closer to the counter and the grin on your friend’s face growing wider and wider with each step until it finally was your turn.

“Hi there, what do you want?” He greeted with a friendly smile like he greeted all the fans.

“H-h-h-hug…” your friend stuttered, her face coloring bright red as she was suddenly shy and intimidated by one of her idols standing in front of her as casually as it was while you nudged her slightly.

Eunhyuk merely chuckled, “Sorry, that’s not on the menu.”

“Ah… R-right… Two coffee please,” she nodded slowly, feeling slightly embarrassed.

“Could you make that one coffee and one hot chocolate, please?” You corrected her order, not really feeling like drinking coffee since winters always made you crave hot chocolate drinks instead.

“Sure,” he smiled and turned his head to look at you, freezing for a moment as his eyes met yours and stared at you blankly. . Even though he had seen so many fan girls already,  not just today but any day, for some reason looking at you felt different. He was interested and it was as if his mind drew a complete blank...

He didn’t understand why exactly but for some reason he couldn’t get his eyes off you.


Alright, and this is where you guys come in! What would you do if you were in front of Eunhyuk and he suddenly started staring at you intensely? Leave a comment below and I will use the best one for the next chapter! Please leave any other thoughts as well and if you like what you read and want to stay up-to-date then please hit the subscribe button! 

xx Pioneer