ChanTeuk Valentines

Will You Be My Valentine?

It was finally Valentines Day.Leeteuk was finally finish with his pratice.

"Alright that's enough for today you guys."Leeteuk said.All the memember of Suju sat on the ground and took a breather.

"Thank God!"Donghae said.Leeteuk looked at the time.

"!I'm gonna be late."Leeteuk said as he grabbed his jacket and begins to head out.How can I forget that today I was meeting up Chanyeol for Valentines?Leeteuk asked his self as he ran to his car.Chanyeol won't forgive me for being so late on our date on Valentines Day.Leeteuk thought as he drove past a flower shop.

"Maybe if I buy him something he'll calm down."Leeteuk said as he parked his car infront of the shop.He enters the store and buys a bouquet.He smells it and smile.

"Hope he'll like it."Leeteuk said.He looked at his watch.

"Oh I'm gonna be late!"Leeteuk said as he runs to his car.He enters his car and begins to drive to Exo-K's dorms.He parked his car and begins to run to the building.He rings the door bell and waits pratiently.The doors open and appeared Baekhyun.He looked a little mad.

"Uhh hello Baekhyun how are you?"Leeteuk asked.

"I'm good.If your looking for Chanyeol he fell asleep on the sofa waiting for you."Baekhyun said.Leeteuk felt a little bit guilt for making Chanyeol wait for him.Leeteuk enters the dorm and sees Chanyeol sound asleep.Leeteuk went close to his face and heard him mummble something.

"Leeteuk hyung..."Chanyeol said.Leeteuk smiled and kissed his forehead.Chanyeol smiled softly in his sleep.Leeteuk looks at Baekhyun.

"Where's all the other memembers?"Leeteuk asked.

"They're all working.I have to go too.Take care of Chanyeol will ya."Baekhyun said.Leeteuk smiled.

"I will.You have my word."Leeteuk said.

"You better."Baekhyun said pointing at Leeteuk.Leeteuk waves good bye to Baekhyun as he lefted.

"I thought he'll never leave."Leeteuk said.Leeteuk taps Chanyeol shoulder.

"Aish there's no way he'll wake up."Leeteuk said.Maybe I should do something to surpise him.Leeteuk pulls out his cell phone and begins to make a few calls.

Few Hours later

"Hmm."Chanyeol groaned as he begin to wake up.He looks at the time.It was eight o clock.

"Aish that jerk didn't come!I'll make him regret that."Chanyeol said.Then again he must be busy with Suju after all he is the leader of the group.Maybe I should cut him some slack.Chanyeol thought.All sudden a violin music begin to play.He gets up from the sofa and see a guy playing music.

"Who are you?"Chanyeol asked.The guy stops playing and looked at him.

"I was paid to play music for you."The guy said.Chanyeol was puzzled.

"Paid?Who paid you?"Chanyeol asked.

"I did."Leeteuk said as he appeared with two glass of wine in his hand.Chanyeol looked at him.

"You paid for it."Chanyeol said.Leeteuk smiles and nodded his head.

"Yeah I did I always love spoiling my donsaeng."Leeteuk said smiling.Chanyeol smiled back.Leeteuk reached his hand out to him.

"Won't you join me for dinner?"Leeteuk asked Chanyeol.

"You don't have to ask me twice."Chanyeol said as he grabbed Leeteuk's hand.Leeteuk guided Chanyeol to his seat and as Chanyeol sat down he pushed him in.Leeteuk sits in his seat.

"Well let's eat."Leeteuk said.Chanyeol smiled.

After Dinner

"Thanks for the dinner hyung."Chanyeol.Leeteuk smiled.

"No problem.After all you deserve it since I made you wait."Leeteuk said.Chanyeol laughed.Leeteuk gets up from his seat.

"Well I'm sorry Chanyeol but I have to go."Leeteuk said as he was about to leave.Chanyeol clinged to his arm.Leeteuk looked back at him.Chanyeol looked sad.

"Hyung can't you stay longer?The others won't be back until midnight."Chanyeol said.Leeteuk smirked.

"Alright if you want me too."Leeteuk said.Chanyeol brighten up.

"Yes I do!"Chanyeol said.Leeteuk chuckles and kissed him.Chanyeol kissed back.

"As you wish."Leeteuk said.