WonTeuk Valentines

Will You Be My Valentine?

It was finally Valetines Day.Leeteuk was finishing his pratice.

"Okay that's enough for today you guys."Leeteuk said.All the Suju boys fell down to the ground and taking some air.

"Thank God."Donghae said.Leeteuk notice Siwon walking out to the hallway.He followed Siwon and doesnt see him anywhere.All sudden someone cover Leeteuk's eyes.

"Guess who?"Siwon said.Leeteuk smiled.

"Let me guess Siwon."Leeteuk said.Siwon chuckled.He removed his hands from Leeteuk's face.

"Yep your right."Siwon said as he smiled.Siwon looked around before he kissed Leeteuk on the lip.Leeteuk happily kissed back.

"Siwon it's Valentines Day do you want to go anywhere?"Leeteuk asked Siwon.Siwon looked up at the ceiling.Then he looked at Leeteuk.

"Let's go to our dorm."Siwon said.Leeteuk looked at him weirdly

"At our dorm?Don't you want to go somewhere more better?"Leeteuk asked.Siwon shaked his head.

"Nah.It doesn't where we are as long we're together."Siwon said.Leeteuk chuckled.

"Alright let's go then."Leeteuk said.They walked toward Leeteuk's car and he begins to drive to their dorms.They both exit the car and enter the dorm.

"So do you want to order something to eat?"Leeteuk asked Siwon.

"Yeah we should order from that resturant Donghae Hyung bought from last time."Siwon said.Leeteuk smiled at him.

"Alright.Be right back."Leeteuk said as he went to the other room.Siwon sits on the sofa and turns the tv on.Leeteuk re-enters the room.

"I order.They said they'll come soon."Leeteuk said.Siwon smiled.

"Thats great that give us enough time to be alone with one another."Siwon said.Leeteuk sits next to Siwon.Siwon wrapped one of his arm around Leeteuk.He pulls Leeteuk near him to give him a kiss.Leeteuk kissed back.

"Oh be right back."Leeteuk said as he broke the kiss.Leeteuk gets up from the sofa and goes to his room.Siwon sighed.He was hoping to spend more time with his Hyung since he's aways busy with his schuedle and so was he.

"Hyung.."Siwon said to his self.All sudden a rose hit him.He turned around and see Leeteuk carrying roses.Siwon grabbed one.

"What are these for?"Siwon asked.Leeteuk kissed him on the lip and then he smiled.

"For my lover.After all it is Valentines Day."Leeteuk said.Siwon smiled brightly.

"Thank you Hyung."Siwon said.The door bell ring.Leeteuk went open the door and the guy had a basket of chocolate and a big teddy bear.Leeteuk grabbed it and paid the man.

"Thanks."Leeteuk said.Leeteuk hands the stuff to Siwon.Siwon grabbed it and looked at Leeteuk.

"Happy Valentine Siwon.Even though we barely spend time together I love you."Leeteuk said.Siwon's heart begins to beat.He smiled at Leeteuk more.

"Same here Hyung."Siwon said.Leeteuk smiled brightly.

"By the way Hyung do you have anything plan for tomorrow?"Siwon asked Leeteuk.He shaked his head.

"No why you ask?"Leeteuk asked.Siwon smirked.

"Because tonight you won't sleep at all."Siwon said.Leeteuk chuckled.

"Alright but why wait for the night?"Leeteuk asked him with a smirk.Siwon chuckled.

"Your right lets go now."Siwon said.He wrapped his arm around Leeteuk and head to Leeteuk room.