YoonTeuk Valentines

Will You Be My Valentine?

It was finally Valentines Day.Leeteuk was finally finish with his practice.

"Alright thats enough for today you guys."Leeteuk said.All the Suju sat on the floor and took a breath.

"Thank god!"Donghae said.Leeteuk looked at the time.

"!I'm gonna be late."Leeteuk said as he grabbed his jacket and begins to head out.How can I forget today was my Valentine date with Yoona ?Leeteuk asked his self as he ran to his car.Yoona won't forgive me for being so late again.Leeteuk thought as he drove past a flower shop.

"Hmmm..."Leeteuk said.He parks his car infront of the shop.He enters the store and bought a couple of roses.He smells the flower and smile.

"I hope she'll like it."Leeteuk said as he walks to his car.He looked at his watch.

"Damn she'll get mad at me if I'm even more late."Leeteuk said as he drove faster.He finally arrives at the resturant he promised Yoona that they'll meet.He parked his car and ran to the resturant.He sees Yoona sitting alone at a table sighing to herself.He felt bad making Yoona wait for him but he knew he could make it up later.He walks toward Yoona.

"Your late."Yoona said.Leeteuk bowed down a litte to her.

"Yeah I know I'm sorry."Leeteuk said as he sat down.

"I thought you would stood me up."Yoona said.

"Ahh I would never leave you hanging Yoong.Beside your mommy Taeyeon would get mad at me."Leeteuk said teasing her.

"Ah Oppa!"Yoona said as she hits him softly.Leeteuk chuckled.Yoona pouted like a fish.

"Ah a fish!"Leetek said while showing his dimple smile.Yoona laughs.Leeteuk purse his lip like a duck.

"A duck!"Yoona yelled as she pointed at Leeteuk.

"Correct!"Leeteuk said as he did a chop getsure with his right arm.Yoona laughed loud enough that the enter resturant could hear them.Yoona calmed down.

"Yoona your so loud.You should be more quiet."Leeteuk said while teasing Yoona.Yoona smirked.

"Like your one to talk Oppa."Yoona said.Leeteuk chucked.

"Anyway lets order."Leeteuk said as he grabbed the menu.Yoona grabbed hers.

"You don't have to tell me twice."Yoona said happily.Leeteuk chuckled.

"Order anything you want.It's my treat."Leeteuk said with a smile.Yoona's eyes brigthen up.

"Alright but you'll regret that later."Yoona said.Leeteuk chuckles.

"I don't think I will.I am the leader of Super Junior."Leeteuk said.

After their dinner.

"Wow for someone who looks skinny,you sure eat a lot."Leeteuk said as he laughed.Yoona pouted.

"Well you said order anything I like and I did."Yoona said.Leeteuk chuckled.

"Well I didn't know you'll order almost the whole menu."Leeteuk said teasing her.

"Oppa!"Yoona said as she hits him softly.He chuckles.Yoona sits back down and pouts.

"Aw I'm sorry Yoong.I was only playing."Leeteuk said.As he tried to hug her but she push his arms alway.Leeteuk chuckles.

"Oh so your mad at me.I guess I should return the gift I got you."Leeteuk said with a smirk.Yoona's eyes brigthen up.

"Gift?"Yoona asked.Leeteuk nodded.

"Yep but since your mad at me I should return it."Leeteuk said.Yoona hugs Leeteuk.He chuckles.

"I'm not mad at you Oppa.I was just joking so please don't return my gift."Yoona said.Leeteuk laughs and kiss her forehead.

"Don't worry Yoong I won't."Leeteuk said.Yoona smiled.

"So can I get my gift?"Yoona asked.Leeteuk nodded his head.Yoon smiles brightly.

"But close your eyes."Leeteuk said.Without a thought she closed her eyes.Leeteuk pulls out his bouquet of roses.

"Open your eyes Yoong."Leeteuk said.Yoona opens her eyes and smiled brightly.She grabs the bouquet and kissed Leeteuk.He kissed back.

"Thank you Oppa.I love it."Yoona said.She notice something shinning in the roses.She takes it out and see it was a ring .She looked at Leeteuk.Who was smiling.

"Oppa..."Yoona said.Leeteuk grabs the ring and gets on his knee.

"Yoona will you marry me?"Leeteuk asked her.She covers and begin to cry happily.

"Yes I will marry you Oppa."Yoona said.Leeteuk smiles and place the ring on her finger.She smiles happily at Leeteuk.Leeteuk kissed her and she kiss back.He smiles at her.

"Happy Valentines Day Yoona."Leeteuk said.Yoona hugs him tigther.

"Happy Valentines indeed."Yoona said.