The 4 Lettered Word That Causes Trauma- ****

The 4 Lettered Word that Causes Trauma: ****

The impatient boy jumped off the tree and landed right beside ______.

"K-I-B-U-M." He said.

"Kim Kibum." He lowered his voice..

He opened his mouth to only suggest to a big sigh...

"BUT DON'T CALL ME KIBUM, CALL ME KEY! KEY! K-E-Y." He practically screamed!

"Do you have it in your head now?" He said.

______ was shocked! VERY shocked...

But Key didn't stop there!

"Come on! Say it with me!"

A few seconds later, ______ found herself mouthing "K-E-Y." She felt her body heat up, and then she felt her cheeks go red... All of a second, everything... turned black.

Key, for the first time in his life, was nervous. He had no idea if he had killed his "friend" or only injured her. Key had NO idea what to do, so he contacted JONGHYUN! The number one lifesaver!

***** The following conversation will be written as

J- Jonghyun

K- Key. _________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Obsession plays as SHINee Jonghyun's new ringtone-

J- Yebosayho?

K- AISH! HYUNG! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS USE THE SONGS AS YOU WRITE AS YOUR RINGTONES? Anyways, I was talking to this girl at the graveyard, and then she was about to leave and then I told her my name, and then I moved to make sure that she KNEW my name, and then she fainted! HELP HYUNG!

The great desparity that Key shown, Jonghyun was kinda nervous... should he and the members come out into the graveyard? Or should he just come out? Or should he talk to manager hyung?

Jonghyun was a very impulsive boy, so ther first thing that popped into his head was to ask Key to bring the girl here.

J- Bring the girl back to the dorm. We're a lively bunch, and none of us have schedule for the next *looks at clock* 7 hours! We can take care of her!

Jonghyun hung up the phone from there..

"AISH! That hyung... I hate calling him, but he's the only one that answers his phone 2 seconds after the ring... who else would?

Key had no idea how to bring the girl home.... he searched his pockets, but he only had two pairs of sunglasses-

1. Very dorky ones that would make a girl scream if worn.

2. Very, VERY dorky ones that would make you seem like a hobo.

 

He put glasses number 2 on the girl, and had to wear glasses number 1. He started to crouch down, and lifted the girl onto his back. Walking out of the graveyard, nothing was suspicious.... except when you looked at their faces..