The 4 Lettered Word that Causes Trauma: ****

The 4 Lettered Word that Causes Trauma: ****

Chapter 1.

   "They left me. They promised that they wouldn't leave me. They promised that they'd be here. They'd promise that they'd stay alive." 

Lee ______ banged her hand on the table. The same table that her family had memories together. Birthdays, celebrations, parties, anniversaries, and just plain dinners. She was 18 years old this year. She was a legal adult living in Korea. She couldn't be adopted anymore. She finished eating her breakfast, and then she slipped on her shoes and left. Today was a special day to her- Her family's death anniversary. ______ felt the wind blow in her hair. She felt free. After a few days not leaving the house, she felt good. She walked down the winding road that led into the graveyard. Although it was chilly, she had a smile on her face. Remembering the good times. She went by their grave and sat down. Like every year, every month, and at least every year. But, today was special. To her, it was like an reunitment with her parents after so many years. Today, she couldn't bear to be sad or angry. She started talking to the grave.

"How are you?" No answer appeared. She nodded like she understood what they were saying. All that was heard was the sound of the wind blowing.


"Miss me?" Again, no answer.


"Anything new up there?" This question took awhile, she nodded and listened for about a few minutes. She laughed, giggled, nodded and smiled.

"Talking to yourself?" She was stunned. She looked around, she looked down, she looked beside her, and then she looked up. On the tree, it looked like it was a boy. She was cold.

"What do you want?" Her words came out as arrows, shooting and pointing at the boy.

"Nothing. Just visiting my grandma." His voice came to an edge. She sat up dusted her pants and started to leave.

"HEY WAIT!" Shouted the boy. She looked back-

"What?" She whispered.

"Don't you want to know my name?....."

 

 

 

 

A/N! HI! Remember me guys? It's me! ME! I'm alive! Anyways, this is a new story. Sorry for the cliff-hanger. And, no it's not one of thos druggie stories. It's going to be a happy and energetic story. WATCH! LISTEN! DRINK MILK!

               Kana120.