Chapter 1: 1 DAY TO GO.

Breaking Point.

Chapter 1: 1 DAY TO GO.

 

“Can’t you just turn around?!” Boa shrieked as her husband walked into the bedroom whilst she was semi-, dressing into a black dress to hide the lump that was their 9 month baby. She felt like hitting her dopey husband hard with a stick. He kept staring at her, standing as bold as brass in the door frame with his oddly seductive face. He may as well have stuck out his tongue and dribbled like a dog. Boa did not find him very attractive at that moment. She found him annoying.

“Boa, you have forgotten that you married me. What have you got to hide from me? I’ve seen it all.” Yunho teased. He walked towards Boa and sprung her on their grand bed with their red coloured bed-sheets. Their pillows fell off and Boa began giggling as he lay next to her bump. “I want you Boa…” he whispered in her ear as he began kissing her neck. Boa stopped her own urges and remembered their day; the reason she was getting ready. She hit him on his back causing him to groan and then kicked him off the bed with her unwomanly strength although she was heavily pregnant.

“We’re going to a party in five minutes! Behave!” Boa laughed, running away from the bed and heading towards her dressing area. She pulled on her dress with Yunho lying on the bed, staring and not moving. She shrugged and applied her finishing touches to her makeup with a happy smile. Yunho pushed himself out and escorted her down the stairs in their apartment, ensuring she wouldn’t trip. They left their apartment and headed towards the lift. At the same time, a boy from opposite the hall ran over at the speed of lightning and entered the lift with them.

“Oh! Hello Hyung, hello Noona!” The boy grinned. The married couple smiled back as their replies. The boy awkwardly continued to smile. “Going to Go Ara and Kim Youngdeok’s engagement? I heard that… well,” he shifted his eyes awkwardly. “Ara-Noona is pregnant.” He paused to gulp briefly. “Of course it’s Jay’s but that’s why they’re marrying. Everyone says so.” He blabbered on, making Boa feel annoyed and Yunho became frustrated. “Even my Grandmother said it. She’s in shock, but of course, it’s better for them…” He continued rolling whatever came into his head straight off his tongue. “Well, that’s if she’s pregnant. I don’t think so, I think they’re deeply in love and she’s just gained weight, a lot of weight, makes her look pregnant, you know? Belly fat.” He paused and realised what he said. Wincing, he opened his mouth to continue, hoping his brain would help him out the situation. “Those types of girls with that belly aren’t attractive and…” The lift bell dinged and finally they had reached the ground floor, much to Yunho’s relief. Kibum felt as though he had been saved. Yunho felt his heart pulse faster at every word after Go Ara’s name was mentioned. Somehow he felt enraged by her pregnancy and every single word Kibum mentioned.

“Kibumnie dongsaeng-ah, you shouldn’t gossip so much.” Boa cut him off cruelly with her deadly sweet grin. Yunho gripped her waist tighter trying not to laugh as they both left the lift. Kibum pushed forward and met his friend who was going to drive him to the party. He ignored how humiliated he felt. Boa’s heart skipped a beat as she saw Taemin grinning cheekily like he loved to.

“Taemin, let’s go.” Kibum pushed Taemin forward in a hurry to escape. Boa watched behind with bright eyes as Taemin grinned at her before heading off with Kibum to his car. She wanted to go with them and just leave Yunho behind. He didn’t need to go to this party. They weren’t even that close with Go Ara. They were going for Lee “Jay” Youngdeok even then they weren’t close. Boa had even heard the stories about Ara’s pregnancy. It seemed true. She was also pregnant heavily. It was unusual yet pleasing that she wasn’t alone.

“Do you think she’s really pregnant? Or just gained weight?” Boa asked with her own curious eyes. Yunho turned nervously and stared at his wife. He knew Ara was pregnant of course. Yunho and Ara were generally together and he knew all about Ara from her head to her toes. She was, beyond doubt, pregnant. It was shameful that he continued to have his affair but he loved it like a guilty pleasure and more importantly, she didn’t care about her pregnancy when she went off with him. They simply continued their affair without regret and remorse.

“I have no idea.” Yunho finally replied after his unusual, long pause. Boa didn’t even notice. She was too busy looking for Taemin’s car and to see it drive off but she didn’t catch it. Both Boa and Yunho slowly and quietly walked to their car, both distant from each other.

 

***

 

Boa and Yunho both entered the hotel filled with people awkwardly. Yunho smiled at the waiters with nervous feelings inside of him spreading like a disease. He felt so weird that he was about to meet his mistress with his wife alongside him. Ara knew they were having an affair openly although Boa was pregnant. Yunho’s heart beat in his mouth and he became speechless the further they stepped in.

“Boa Unnie!” Yoona yelled with all her friends. Boa waved and dashed over leaving Yunho by himself. Boa noticed that Taemin was standing with all of his close friends next to the girls. She smirked as she reached the girls. Taeyeon bowed and hugged Boa and Seohyun smiled awkwardly.

“Ahh, hello ladies!” Boa clapped her hands, hugging each one of them in turn. Yoona was pleased to see her Unnie. Jessica was giggling as she gossiped to Yuri.

“How’s pregnancy Unnie?” Jessica asked with her puppy-eyes. Boa laughed at her immaturity and turned away to laugh, eyeing up Taemin with her devious eyes. Taemin smirked and turned back to his friends, sipping wine. Boa turned back to Jessica.

“It’s fine, not as bad as I thought. The only negative is lack of alcohol!” Boa joked. Jessica giggled as she playfully messed with Boa’s hair. Boa felt slightly mad because she hated it when anyone messed her hair but shrugged it off. This was, after all, a party and she was an elder in comparison to the girls.

“Make sure you don’t drink, Unnie…” Seohyun began joking but slowly cut off her voice as she watched nine girls glare at her. She smiled and turned away, walking towards other friends. Boa rolled her eyes and searched for her husband in the crowd so she could head towards him and leave the impudent girls. Boa then noticed Taemin walk off and secretly urge her towards him. She watched him disappear towards the stairs. With a cough, she stepped back.

“I’m heading off towards, uh, the toilet…” Boa smiled awkwardly. “Being pregnant means more toilet time… heh.” Boa ran off, heading towards the stairs.

“Aren’t the toilets…” Sooyoung began, watching Boa disappear above the stairs.

“Yeah, over there…” Tiffany raised her eyebrow, pointing towards the entrance. They shrugged it off and continued their conversations.

 

***

 

Taemin was in a bedroom waiting for his lady to enter when the door finally opened and Boa walked in seductively. She landed on the bed and cuddled next to him. Taemin kissed her neck in the exact place Yunho had done previously. Boa went on top of him and kissed his lips with passion. Taemin held her tighter and they both lay there with passion, kissing each other.

After what seemed an hour, they both lay, staring above at the ceiling, hand-in-hand. Taemin turned and kissed her cheek again and Boa giggled.

“I love you, you know?” Taemin smiled. Boa sighed as she knew she loved him too.

“I love you too.” Boa said softly. She sat up and stared at the door. Taemin sat up and faced her with confusion. She seemed sad.

“What’s wrong?” Taemin asked with a low tone. Boa laid her head in his laps and began sobbing. Taemin her hair and let her cry it out, whatever was bothering her. Finally she stopped and stared him in the eye with great fear. She stood up and brushed her hair back with stress. Taemin stood up and watched her lean against the door and bite her lip hard.

“Taemin, you’re never going to meet me after this.” Boa began. Taemin was confused and stared at her, unable to think of anything to say. He felt anger rise in his blood. “We’re done for Taemin. I can’t lie to you anymore.” Boa continued. Taemin marched towards her and held her close against the door with their noses touching. He stared her in the eyes as another tear dropped.

“Tell me.” Taemin muttered coldly. Boa’s heart was racing and her head was spinning.

“This baby is yours.”


^.^ Chullys~