Audition of Love ?

Gift.

Taeyeon actually send a letter to Taemin after 5 YEARS ! By that time Taemin is 17 years old. This is what Taeyeon wrote. 

"Taemin my beloved brother, how are you? Noona had been trying to send you a letter since forever. I went California with appa and ''her''. You know who is she. She'd been trying to stop me to contact with anyone in Korea since appa passed away. Appa passed away due to heart disease. You knew that, right ? I'm coming back soon for audition at SMent. How's Tiffany and Jonghyun oppa? I can't wait to see you all . . ."

and Taemin replied.

"Noona, I can't wait to see you. I've been waiting for you to send me a letter cause I have no idea where to send the letter to you. I miss you. About appa, I know Mrs Lee told me. I was sad but I can't go to California to find you. Jonghyun hyung left since the day you leave. I don't know where he went. And Tiffany, she and her dad left to Seoul. I shall meet you in Seoul then. I'm also going for audition. What a coincidence. See you soon noona."

Taeyeon and Taemin went for the audition together. They were nervous until they saw a familiar looking guy on the stage. It's JONGHYUN ! Afterall they all got selected.

"JONGHYUN OPPA!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Who are you?" asked Jonghyun. Jonghyun changed, his voice, his face, his everything. Even his attitude.

"It's me, Taeyeon. Don't you remember?" said Taeyeon almost sad.

"Oh its you. Congratulations. You got selected and Taemin too. I got to go now." Jonghyun trying to talk fast run away from them.

"Oh okay, you too!" said Taeyeon joyfully trying not to make the environment awkward.

*Why is oppa trying to stay away from me? He's acting so weirdly now. What am I suppose to do ?* said Taeyeon in her mind.

Suddenly, Taemin said " Noona, its time to go. We shall go get some chicken. Since its our favourite last time." Taemin was happy he and his noona got selected. But Taeyeon wasn't she's thinking about Jonghyun all the time. He changed, too much. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is short, I'm lazy today. Heheh ^^"

Love, Aine