Ruined Happiness.

Gift.

At Tiffany's party ...

''Oppa, you're finally here !" said Tiffany to Jonghyun. She hugs him and lead him into the house. Everyone was playing crazily. 

"Yeah, I'm here. Here's your gift." said Jonghyun while passing a box to Tiffany.

Tiffany opens the box and say "Seriously oppa? A book ? You know I never read ! Or are you trying to say I'm stupid ?"

Shocked Jonghyun said "I don't mean that. I'm so sorry!"

"Haha, oppa, you're so cute ! I loved the book. I'm was just bluffing just now." said Tiffany. 

''Owh. Okay, haha" said Jonghyun.

After a while, Taeyeon and Taemin came. Taemin doesn't seem to be in the mood of dancing so he only made his crew dance. Their dance's awfull without Taemin.

Tiffany was mad because Taemin's crew ruined her birthday party. ''Taemin look at what your crew did ?"

''They were dancing. You blind ?" said The Bad Mood Taemin. 

"No, their dance are awful. Gosh ! You ruined my birthday ! said Tiffany.

''What did I do ? Since you don't like me then fine ! I'll leave, but with Jonghyun and my noona.'' said Taemin.

''Why Jonghyun?'' Leave just with your noona. Don't bring Jonghyun away. OKay ? Leave now !'' said Tiffany.

"Hyung, noona, let's leave, she doesn't welcome us at all." said Taemin to Taeyeon and Jonghyun.

"Oh really Fany ? Why do you look so mad ? Why are you staring at 3 of us like that ? You really want us to leave ?'' said Jonghyun.

"WHATEVER!" said Tifanny but inside her heart is like "Oppa, don't leave with them. Just let them go."

"Fine then, lets go. We shall have fun outside today." said Jonghyun.

"But oppa remember you said you wanna ask me something in the music room tonight ? Mind if Taemin go with us too ?" asked Taeyeon.

"Noona, It's okay. I wanna go find appa to talk to him about umma. Bye." said Taemin.

"Okay then. Take care !" said Taeyeon.

Taeyeon and Jonghyun walks back to the orphanage together. On their way, the were humming their favourite song.

"Are you cold, Taeyeon?" asked Jonghyun.

"No." said Taeyeon and gives Jonghyun a smile but she accidentally sneezed. 

"You were lying. Here you go take my jacket!" said Jonghyun.

"I don't need it. If I take it you will be cold too." said Taeyeon.

"Then let me hold your hand, it'll be warmer." said Jonghyun while holding to Taeyeon's hand.

Taeyeon blushes but she's feeling so happy. 

''Jonghyun oppa, you're the best." said Taeyeon while giving him a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon and Jonghyun are having good time at the music room until Tiffany comes in. What did Tifanny do ? Story will be continue as soon as possible. Comment and subscribe ! 

-aine