Taem Hates Appa.

Gift.

''So what's up Taeyeon ? I heard that your appa is coming today. Are you leaving me already ?'' said Jonghyun.

''Leaving you ? I don't want to ! But even if I am, I'm gonna miss you... all a lot! '' Said Taeyeon while blushing. 

''Did you just stop at the you part ? You like me ?'' said Jonghyun trying to tease Taeyeon. 

''N-o-o, did you just forgot what day is it today ?'' Taeyeon said trying to make sure if Jonghyun cares about her. 

''Maybe .. go to the music room tonight at nine okay ? I have something to ask you about our homework. You're good in music.'' said Jonghyun trying to lie. 

''Okay, and by the way, meeting at my room this evening will be canceled ok ? Everyone seems to be attending Fany's birthday.'' said Taeyeon looking disappointed.

''OK, make sure you'll be there tonight ! I have to go now. The bell is ringing soon ! Bye!''

But at Taemin's side. 

''Fany, I'm sure your birthday will be awesome. Do you want me to dance on your birthday party ? I'm gonna heat up the party !'' said Taemin.

''Uggh, no. Just make sure you don't ruin it. I don't need your dance. It's gonna be awesome with just me. K bye I have to go find my Jonghyun oppa now.'' said Tiffany feeling disgusted. 

Taemin walks away forgetting that its his noona's birthday today and her appa is coming. He's concentrating on what is the best to give to Tiffany for her birthday.

While Taemin is practising hard in the dancing studio with his crew for Tiffany's birthday party, his phone rang. It's his noona saying '' Taem ! Appa is here, where are you ? "

"Appa ? I'm in the studio with my crew. We're practising for Fany's birthday! " said Taemin.

"Come to the main entrance now ! Appa is here, how can you forget it ? " said Taeyeon on the phone. 

"Oh yeah, wait for me noona and appa, I'll be there in five minutes!" said Taemin.

Taemin quickly run to her noona and appa. He met his sister on the way so they went together. 

''APPA !" the both brother and sister hugged their father. "We're missing you a lot !"

''Taemin and Taeyeon, appa misses you cute ones too. This is Miss Min Soo, your new umma." Said Appa and holds Miss Min Soo's hand.

"New umma ? Why appa ? You don't love umma anymore ? Why don't you take umma back ? I wanna see her." Taemin asking his appa and almost get mad.

"Your umma passed away. Remember ? Didn't your noona tell you ?" said Appa

"Umma died ? Noona, tell me its not real. " said Taemin. 

''Its real Taemin. I didn't tell you the truth because I'm scared that you'll be sad." said Taeyeon.

''I'm sad-er when you never tell me the truth noona, I'm so dissapointed, same goes to you appa,I'll never allow this woman to even be close to me for a second.'' said Taemin and walks away angrily.

''Appa, I'm sorry. I didn't teach him well. Sorry appa, I have to go. I'll look for you tomorrow at your place okay ? Sorry. I love you, appa." said Taeyeon.

"Okay. See you tomorrow, honey.'' said Appa. His driver opened the car door to let him in. He waved to Taeyeon and leave with Miss Min Soo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon is pretending to forget her birthday and tries to cheer up Taemin at Tiffany's birthday. What will happen ? 

-aine