Birthday.

Gift.

'' Its my birthday today, I finally can see appa. I miss him so much ! '' said Taeyeon while lying on the bed Taeyeon takes out the letter her appa sent and starts reading it again. 

''Dear Taeyeon, Appa really miss you a lot. I'll be back on your birthday with a special someone. I am really looking foward to see you and Taemin. . .'' that's Taeyeon's favourite line in the letter. She's waiting eagerly to see her appa and the special someone. 

"' Knock, knock '' someone's knocking her door, its Taemin. '' Happy Birthday, noona. Look at what I've got for you .. ''

Taemin passes a box to Taeyeon. '' I'm sure its a special one ! '' They both gave each other a smile and Taeyeon opens the box. It is full of their photos together with their appa and umma. 

'' Guess what noona, I'm giving one to appa too. I'm sure he will like it. Do you like it ? '' Taemin said while looking at Taeyeon seriously wanting her to give an answer. 

'' Of course I do my dear. Now, lets get prepared and go out for breakfast now. I don't want people to wait and think I'm being y on my birthday. '' said Taeyeon.

'' Okay noona ! See you at the food hall! Happy Birthday once again ! " said Taemin while hugging Taeyeon.

30 minutes later ... 

'' Where is everyone ? Why are they not eating today ? " said Taeyeon and Taemin. 

'' WAIT ! I see them, they're all outside, what are they doing ? " said Taemin then he drag his sister out to see what happened.

When they reach outside, they saw Tifanny talking with a loud speaker. 

'' Hey 'orphans' my dad forced me to invite you all to my birthday party at my house tonight. Remember, don't wear lousy clothes cuz its gonna be high class. OK ? " said Tifanny trying to tease the orphans. 

Everyone in the crowd whispering, '' What about Taeyeon's birthday ?'' ''I wanna go, I've never been to a rich people's birthday party before.'' '' What am I gonna wear tonight?'' 

Tifanny went to Jonghyun and talked to him, '' Oppa, will you go tonight ? If you will I can ask appa to get you new clothes if you want. '' 

''It's okay Fany, I'll think about whether I'm gonna attend it or not.'' said Jonghyun and gives her an awkward smile. 

Taemin saw them talking and wants to join their conversation so. . . 

'' Hi hyung. My sister wants to talk to you. Oh and hi Fany. '' said Taemin. 

'' Whaaaaa ? '' said Taeyeon.

''Please noona give me a chance to talk to her ALONE'' Taemin whispers to Taeyeon. 

'' Oh, oppa, I wanna discuss something with you. '' said Taeyeon awkwardly and pulls Jonghyung's hand and walk away to a corner with him leaving Taemin and Tifanny alone. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whose's birthday will Jonghyun attend ? Next chapter coming up ! ^^ 

- aine