Unexpected.

Gift.

Taeyeon and Taemin went to some high class place to eat and celebrate. They were having fun until they saw Jonghyun, coming in with a girl they know, it's Tiffany. They are holding hands.For Taeyeon, they are so close yet so far.

"Jonghyun hyung ! Hi and hello Tiffany!" said Taemin trying to be as friendly as he can cause Tiffany is there.

"Who's this weird dude, oppa, why is he acting so friendly to us ?" asked Tiffany.

"I don't know, let's just ignore them, let's order our food honey." said Jonghyun.

"Honey ? Fany you don't remember me ? I'm Taemin, your childhood friend. Remember? and Jonghyun hyun, we just met, around an hour ago, how can you not remember ?" said Taemin feeling embarrased.

"Uggh, hun, he's annoying lets go somewhere else to eat before he ruin my appetite. And I saw that girl keep staring at you. We're suppose to celebrate remember? Two of us? Without anyone annoying us." said annoyed Tiffany.

"Which girl, and ok, I'm hungry already." said Jonghyun trying to pretend not knowing everything.

"That girl. Let's go !" said Tiffany while pointing to Taeyeon.

"Noona, why are they like that ? I miss the time that we used to be so close." said Taemin.

"I miss it too, lets just ignore them and eat, we came here to celebrate remember?" said Taeyeon trying to cheer Taemin and herself up.

A few month passed, Taeyeon, Taemin, Jonghyun and Tiffany hadn't meet each other since then. Taeyeon and Taemin was sent to Tokyo for some training. They were prepared in Seoul and they left to Tokyo. They are excited and can't wait to go to Tokyo.

Taeyeon and Taemin are in the airport walking around doing some window shopping. After that, they went in to the plane. The air-waitresses greet them well. They know one of the air-waitresses, its Tiffany. Tiffany didn't know them at first until busy-body Taemin said hi.

"Hi, Fany, I never knew you worked here." said Taemin with a smile.

"Uggh, It's you again ? Are you like stalking me ? Please, stop annoying me." said Tiffany.

They reach Tokyo after sometime. They go out to the waiting hall and Tiffany is there too. They left almost at the same time. On the road, Taemin and Taeyeon are amaze by the scene in Tokyo, just then they hear a loud bang. Their car bangs on the car in front. A guy came out from the car to check what happened. Taeyeon went down too, and she saw Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun oppa ! Long time no see." said Taeyeon happily cuz she meets Jonghyun in Tokyo, but not in Seoul. 

"Oh its you, tell your driver that I'm sorry, and pass him this name card. Call me if he needs me to pay, I'm rushing." said Jonghyun, suddenly Tiffany came out from the car and say. "Oppa ! Are you ready yet ? You said you will bring me go shopping !. . . . . . Oh its the stalker's noona again. Hi. Now lets go OPPA ! GO NOW !"

"OK Honey, whatever you said !" Jonghyun said while heading to his car.

"I can't believe she called me a stalker, I never even stalked her before." said Taemin, sacarsticly.

"Whatever, they're acting like they don't know us. Let's not bother about them anymore." said Taeyeon trying to not be sad about Jonghyun's attitude to her and Taemin. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry but this chapter is short too, I promise the next will be long. Comment and Subscribe ! 

xx, aine