004

Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3873YppCFQ

Kangta ft. Taeyeon - 7989

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[ Suju’s dorm ]

 

“I’m back!” Kyuhyun yelled from the door as he took off his shoes. “Oh, you’re back?” Ryeowook glanced at Kyuhyun. “You’re late.” Sungmin who’s monitoring their performance asked him. “Where were you?” “W-what? I mean, I just got something to do.” Kyuhyun went into his room. Ryeowook shrugged his shoulder.

 

Kyuhyun laid his tired body on his bed, thinking about her. “Why can’t I just confess to her?” he sighed. “Maybe I should wait for the right time.” He nodded. He made his way to the bathroom and freshened up himself.

 

Kyuhyun went out while drying his wet hair he went straight to the couch. “Kyuhyun-ah, aren’t you going to eat?” Ryeowook called from the dining table. Kyuhyun waved his hand up in the air. “I’m full.” “What’s that? Isn’t he’s the one who always nag about lunch?” Eunhyuk questioned. Sungmin and Ryeowook shrugged it off and Leeteuk smelled something suspicious about him.

 

 

[ SM practice room ]

 

Some member of SNSD and SUJU were gathered by their choreographer at the practice room. “As you all know, both SNSD and SUJU will teamed up for this year tour right?” Mr. Lee said. They all nodded. “Okay I’ll now start pairing you guys up.” He said.

 

“First couple, Leeteuk and Jessica.” Jessica smiled and hi-5 Leeteuk from far. “Next, Sungmin and Sunnny.” Both of them nodded. “Ryeowook and Tiffany” Tiffany smiled and waved at Ryeowook. “Kyuhyun and Seohyun.” Seohyun smiled widely and Jessica looked at Taeyeon who gave a poker face. Kyuhyun smiled half-heartedly at them. “Last but not least, Donghae and Taeyeon.” Donghae looked at Taeyeon with a smile.

 

“You may practice the dance now. Remember, there’s only 3 weeks left before the tour.” Mr. Lee left the room. Each couple was given the video of the dance so that they can practice even when the choreographer can’t teach them. At first, they watch the video tutorial, same goes with Donghae and Taeyeon couple. They were chatting and smiling while practicing the movement a bit. Kyuhyun looked up and witnessed the scene. He felt a pain in his chest as he saw Taeyeon were so close with Donghae.

 

Seohyun who saw Kyuhyun reaction was mad a bit. She tried to make him lose attention from Taeyeon by tugging on his shirt. “Oppa, why don’t we try it first?” She stood up and pulled Kyuhyun with her. “Let’s go.” They were practicing in front of the mirror while the other couple still sitting at the corner.

 

Taeyeon unwarily  gazed at Kyuhyun and Seohyun. “What’s that? Kyuhyun had never been into practicing.” Donghae chuckled beside her. That made Taeyeon’s heart broke into pieces more and more. “Same goes with Seohyun…” Taeyeon murmured. Jessica gave a knowing look at Taeyeon. Meanwhile Leeteuk who’s witnessing every single thing, start to suspect something. “I didn’t like this feeling…” he mumbled.

 

 

To be continued…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY SHORT UPDATE!

I WANT TO UPDATE SO BADLY BUT I WAS BUSY WITH ASSIGNMENT!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY!