003

Confession

 

 

I got many comment asking me to post a long chapter. hehe. Sorry guys, when I post the first two chapters I was unprepared and just post it randomly. I was feeling sorry for you guys so I post a rather long chapter than before! Thanks for subscribing and commenting and for reading my story! ^_^ Plus; ignore the grammar error and the typos :P

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"oppa, Tae is sick so she left earlier than us." Sica whispered to Kyuhyun.

“Thank you Sica-ah.” Kyu rushed to the parking lot.

“Hyung, can we… no scratch that, we must go to this place.” Kyuhyun said to his manager.

 

From; Fany

To; Tae

    - Tae-ah, had you went to the doctor?

 

To; Fany

From; Tae

   - I'll be fine after taking some medicine. Don't worry :)

 

"She won't see the doctor." Fany sighed at Jessica.

Sica pouted and pulled out her phone to text someone.

"Is Taeyeon-unnie fine?" maknae Seohyun asked them.

Fany shrugged her shoulder, "Yah, what are you doing? Who are you texting to?" she asked Sica.

Sica ignored them, "Done!" she smiled sweetly.

 

-

 

From; Jessica

To; Kyuhyun

    - Kyu-oppa! Taeyeon won't see the doctor. She's very sick. You'll be dead if you didn't bring her to see the doctor! >.<

 

"What?" Kyuhyun yelped.

After reading the text, Kyu call Tae right away.

 

Kyu  Tae

"Hello?"

"Hello, Kyuhyun-oppa?"

"Taeyeon-ah! I heard you're very sick! Is that true?"

"Eh? Sick? It's true but I...."

"You! Don't go anywhere! Hang on there!"

"What? But oppa! I-"

Kyuhyun hung up.

"Hyung, can we hurry up?!" Kyu panicked up.

"What is that?" Tae looked at her phone; puzzled.

Tae put down her phone at the kitchen counter and continue to do her thing.

 

-

 

Ring ding dong~

 

Tae looked at their dorm’s door. “Who could that be??” she thought to herself.

She walked toward the door and opened it.

Tae was surprised to found Kyuhyun was standing in front of it.

“Kyu-oppa?” Tae widened her eyes.

“Let’s go!” Kyuhyun grabbed her wrist making Tae stumbled.

“Huh? Oppa, stop!” Tae yelped. “What are you doing?”

“Yah! You’re very sick and yet you don’t want to see the doctor?!” Kyuhyun shouted.

Tae blinked innocently for a while then burst into laughter.

Kyuhyun puzzled at her action and also she look….. fine?

“Oppa, the girls must’ve tricked you right?” Tae said as she couldn’t stop laughing.

Kyuhyun remained silent for a while and then smile crept up his face. “Jessica you little…”

                “Taeyeon is fine, it’s just that she had a headache earlier.” Fany said to Seohyun.

                “Hehe… He will be totally mad right now.” Sica keep smiling thinking about Kyuhyun’s reaction.

“And why do you believe at her? [Sica]” Tae laughed.

“Because it’s about you…” “Well…” Kyuhyun awkwardly shrugged off.

“Anyway, if you had a headache why don’t you just rest? It can be pretty serious though.” Kyuhyun said sincerely.

Tae stuck out her tongue and mouthed to the kitchen. “I’m hungry, that’s why.” She blushed at her own statement.

 

 

Carrot – checked.

Onion – checked.

Tomato – checked.

Egg – checked.

Rice – checked.

Salt & pepper – checked.

 

After Kyuhyun placed the ingredients on the kitchen counter, he started to heat the oil up.

“What are you doing oppa?” Tae asked as she just told by Kyuhyun to sit at the dining table.

“What else would it be?” Kyuhyun said, “I’m cooking.”

Tae eyes sparkled up as she stared at Kyuhyun’s handsome figure even while cooking.

“How can he be so that good looking?” Tae thought to herself.

“Am I that handsome for you to stare at?” Kyuhyun tease Tae with a smile.

Tae immediately changed her gaze to the ceiling.

Kyuhyun chuckled at her reaction, “How cute…”

Tae widened her eyes, “Did he just say me cute?” she smiled from ears to ears.

“It’s not you, it’s you reaction.” Kyuhyun placed a plate of fried rice in front of her.

Tae blushed at his words, “It’s… it’s still me… anyway…” she can’t look at Kyu who was sitting across her.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Kyuhyun slowly pulling her plate away.

Tae stop his hand firmly. “I’m… going to.” Kyu let go of her plate while chuckling.

“Mmm~ this is good.” Tae praised at his cooking.

“Ryeowook isn’t the only one who know how to cook you know.” Kyuhyun feel proud after being praised.

“But Ryeowook-oppa’s cooking is much delicious.” Tae stuck her tongue out.

Kyu flicked her forehead. “Just eat.”

“Arasso. Mianhe.” Tae continue to eat.

Unawarely, Kyuhyun stared at Taeyeon as she ate her food.

“An absolute angel…” Kyu smiled by himself.

 

“You know, you didn’t have to come here oppa, even if I’m very sick.” Tae suddenly said.

Tae word making Kyu paused for a while. “Why?”

Tae looked at Kyu in the eyes, “Because we’re nothing. Our relationship is just between juniors and seniors. Not more than that.”

Tae looked down, “It can cause rumor you know if people caught you were in SNSD’s dorm, at this time.”

“I don’t care Taeyeon. I just want to be with you.” Kyu gazed at Tae softly.

“Even though I want to be with you, it only can happen in fantasies.” Tae sadly look at her feet.

“Taeyeon-ah…” Kyu words were cut off by SNSD who just came back from their schedule.

“TAEYEON UNNIE!” they said in unison.

“WHAT.IS.THIS?” Yoona shout from the kitchen.

The other girls rushed to the kitchen. They gasped at Kyuhyun’s presence except for Jessica of course.

“KYUHYUN oppa!” they shouted, “What are you doing here?”

“It can’t be that you’re here to see Taeyeon unnie?” Seohyun said seriously.

But the other thinked she’s teasing them so they gave Kyu and Tae cheering and clapping.

“Yah, oppa! I didn’t know you’re interested with Taeyeon-unnie.” Yoona smiled.

“Right. I thought you’re with Seohyun.” Yuri said; half serious, half teasing.

“Stop it girls. Kyuhyun-oppa just stopping by and visit me. He also wanted to leave now because of his other schedule. Right? ” Tae gave him a signal.

Kyuhyun nodded awkwardly. “Right… I natter be going now. Bye.” He stormed off the door and leave SNSD’s dorm.

The girls turned their attention to Taeyeon.

“What?” Tae said at them.

Seohyun walked into her room and closed it out loud.

“I wonder why is she acting like that today.” Hyoyeon tapped her chin.

Jessica just shook off her head witnessing the situation.

Taeyeon was feeling guilty at Seohyun because of Kyuhyun.

 

to be continued....