005

Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znUgCWAEGJY

Taeyeon - And One (That Winter The wind Blows OST)

 

--

Taeyeon unwarily  gazed at Kyuhyun and Seohyun. “What’s that? Kyuhyun had never been into practicing.” Donghae chuckled beside her. That made Taeyeon’s heart broke into pieces more and more. “Same goes with Seohyun…” Taeyeon murmured. Jessica gave a knowing look at Taeyeon. Meanwhile Leeteuk who’s witnessing every single thing, start to suspect something. “I didn’t like this feeling…” he mumbled.

 

--

 

“Same goes with Seohyun…” Taeyeon murmured. Donghae paused and looked at her. “It’s not like what you’re thinking.” Donghae put a smile on his face and start practicing the moves practically along with the other couple.

 

“Shouldn’t my hand spread out?” Tae tilted her head at Donghae making his heart fluttered. Donghae smile and held one of her hand out and the other one was hugging her waist. “The form should be like this… I guess.” They looked at their reflection on the big mirror.

 

Tae awkwardly slipped away from Donghae. “Let’s take a break.” Tae walked out from the room and headed to the toilet. She washed her face and looked up. “That’s so close Kim Taeyeon.” She shook her head.

 

She was on her way back to the practice room as a figure stopped her steps. She looked up and bowed at him. She was a few steps ahead of him until a question held her back from continuing her steps. “You like Kyuhyun don’t you?” Tae’s eyes grew wider and she spun around to look at him.

 

“How did I know?” he smiled. “Don’t make it too obvious Kim Taeyeon. I can cover it for you but I can’t help you from stopping someone to get him.” With that he left.

 

--

 

With heavy steps Tae return to the practice room. She walked towards Donghae who was sitting in the corner with his ears plugged with earphone. Tae looked around and all the couple has start dancing and practicing while she and Donghae just practiced for step 1.

 

Tae sat beside Donghae and stole one of his earphones to plug it in her ear. Donghae surprised at her action. “You’re here?” he asked her. “Oppa, my body didn’t feel good today, can we start the real practice on tomorrow?” Tae said while playing with her tiny hands.

 

Donghae nodded. “It can’t be help then. Do you want me to walk you home?” Tae smiled at him. Then both of them stood up and packed their stuff.

 

“Yah, where’re you guys going?” Sungmin asked. “Taeyeon said she’s not feeling well so we decided to practice on tomorrow.” Donghae stated. His statement’s caught everyone, especially Kyuhyun’s attention. “Go get some rest then.” Leeteuk patted her head.

 

The girls ran towards Tae with worried face on their face. Tae smiled at them and held Sica’s shoulder, “I’m fine. It’s just I’m too tired to continue today. Keep practicing okay?” Tiffany nodded. Sunny, Seohyun, Jessica and Fany bid goodbye to Tae. While Kyuhyun just stare at her from far; worriedly.

 

“I hope you’re okay, taengoo.” Kyuhyun thought.

 

To be continued.....