We Met Again

OUR LOVE WILL LAST UNTILL THE VERY END

The 2PM members suggested him to take a rest for a while and try to calm himself. His company, JYPE gave him a couple of days off. This time, the members didn’t follow him along. They think that they’re just going to disturb him, so they let him go without them.
                            ***************************************************************************

Junho was back in his hometown, Ilsan. He decided to visit his family and use his days off there.

                            ***************************************************************************

One morning, he went for a jog around the park. He became thirsty after one and a half hour of non-stop jogging. Luckily, he met a store. He went inside, grabbed a bottle of water and paid for it. He glanced at his side and saw a chubby little kid poking a lollipop. He felt sorry for the kid, so he grabbed one of the lollipops, pay for it, and gave it to the little boy. Junho decided to rest for a bit. He sat down at a nearby bench and drinks the water. Just then, the little boy came to sit at his side.

"Uncle, what's the thing that you want to do most? Before you die?" The little kid suddenly asked Junho.

"Hmm… Let's see…... I want to take care of someone very special to me. But there were lots of times I couldn't."

The boy nods and looks up at him.

"Hey, little kid, talking about death...." He looked at the empty spot where the little boy was there a while ago. He looked around but he couldn't find him anywhere.

                                  **************************************************************************

A WEEK LATER…

Junho is back in Seoul. But he didn’t go back to his dorm. He stayed at the house his parents bought him for his Birthday last year… He sometimes stays at that house when he need a peaceful place to rest or to look for ideas for his song. He would also sometimes bring the members there to play or rest. Fans don’t really know about his new house.

                                **************************************************************************

He woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. He groaned and reached for the button that would turn it off. He got out of bed and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

'I wonder who could be visiting me this early.' He though.

He took his sweater and put it on. He opened the door to see……

' Soeun ?!'

He stared at the person outside, with his eyes widely open, he stood there, frozen not believing what is in front of his eyes. He blinked a few times, to make sure that he is not imagining things. But she was still there, in front of him.

Soeun pouted.  Junho was not happy to see her? She pushed past her lover and entered the house while Junho stood there, still frozen from shock but he recovered and followed her to the kitchen. Yet his eyes still widely open…

"What? Did you see a ghost?"

"You......" Junho tried to find words to say but failed.

"Wait, is there someone else here besides us?" Soeun smirked and continued to examine the fruits she bought for Junho.

Junho's eyes went to the refrigerator where the pictures of him and Soeun are. And then he looked at the calendar. It was a few months before the accident. His heart did somersaults. My Soeun is back!!! Junho gave the girl a bone-crushing hug.

Junho made many plans for him and Soeun . Finally!!! He had a chance to do the things that they never got to do.

 

#1. Bike riding.

Soeun stared at the peaceful ocean. She was happy because her boyfriend is doing nice things for her.

Junho arrived in a ridiculous bike riding outfit. Soeun at her olooked wn clothes, which consists of casual shorts and shirt. She scolded the Nuneo for wearing something that would embarass her. Then she cried. Junho panicked. But they forgot about it when they rode the bikes alongside the sea.

#2. Romantic dinner

Soeun waited for Junho. It had been more than half an hour ever since she arrived. Luckily, she didn't have wait to any longer. Junho arrived and handed her a rose. Soeun happily accepted it. They ate their meal and afterwards, the violin players arrived and started playing a soft, yet romantic music. Junho got on his knees and gave his lover a silver ring with both of their names engraved beautifully. Soeun cried but she cried tears of joy.

#3. Grocery shopping

"I'll call you back." Junho said to his co-worker.

Soeun waved his hands and Junho went towards her. The cute girl made him something really good. And he gave her two thumbs up.

"I'll be right back."

"Arrasseo…"

He stopped for a moment when someone said 'Hello' to him. It was that little boy!

"Oh! You at that time......"

"Seeing you happy is nice. Your girlfriend seems happy too." They both looked at Soeun who was currently checking the prices for the groceries.

"Please cherish these precious moments well."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Even though time goes back in the past, the future won't change. Don't forget that !!!" Then he vanished.

                        **************************************************************************

Soeun decided to do something nice for Junho. Since the latter has been giving her so much attention and love lately. So she decided to draw Junho, herself.

He stared at the finished drawing. He praised her for her cute drawing. She didn’t actually draw Junho, she drew his chibi. A very cute one !! 

                              **************************************************************************

Today is the day of the accident. Junho already planned it for months after the little boy talked to him.

He would not lose Soeun. Not again !!

 

Soeun left the drawing she made at Junho's house. And then she plans to go to his boyfriend with a sunflower.

"Go on then Junho, show us what you have to." said one of the staffs.

Junho hesitated. This is the day but he can't leave. It wouldn't matter anyway. So he ran outside the building and saw Soeun by the stoplight with her headphones on. She didn't even notice the light turned green. Junho ran towards Soeun with all his might.  

Soeun saw the people were already running. So she started running too. But she froze when a white MPV  approached her. The MPV swerved to avoid her but the car behind it didn't have time to stop. Soeun dropped the flower pot.

This is it. She would die without seeing her beloved 'Nuneo' for the last time. But she got shocked when Junho jumped in front her. He grabbed her wrist and pull her into his embrace. He hugged her while saying :

“ Soeun, I love you. Sorry, for not saying this always.“

“ It doesn't matter. I love you too. “

And then, the car hit them both.

Because of that incident, their love last forever. Well, in another world, I guess.

 

well, this is the end... Sad-Ending...

Actually I got ideas when I watched FT-Island's - I wish MV... I just changed a bit and the ending.

P.S. I hope you love this story. I'll try to write more Junsso fanfics.. Orr, maybe Milky couple's.. ^^