Thinking of You.

OUR LOVE WILL LAST UNTILL THE VERY END

 

It had been months ever since the accident. Junho was so devastated about it. Why didn't he see it before? Soeun was slowly killing herself just because of him.

If he can turn back time, he would pay more attention to her. But, he knew that those kinds of things will never happen in real life because it’s already too late. Soeun already left, FOREVER… He need to shake of these thoughts.

                        ************************************************************************

At the dorm..
 

All the 2PM members were home. All of them just rest at home for today since they’re free for the whole day.

Chansung were eating in the kitchen. Khun and Wooyoung is playing games while Taecyeon and Junsu were watching “Running Man“.. Junho is just sitting on the couch blankly staring at a photo of his love on his iphone. Even though his body is there, but his mind is elsewhere. All the memories he spent with her kept on flashing in his mind.

Meanwhile, Khun & Wooyoung stopped playing and joined Taecyeon and Junsu. Chansung also joined them. They were all laughing and enjoying the show. It’s the episode where the Running Man have to find the person that took the snake card. The guests are Gikwang, Yong Hwa, Jong Hyun, Simon D and Choi Ji Woo…

The show started.

 “Yahh !!! Junho-yahh..  It’s your best friend, Kikwangie.. “ Taecyeon shouted when seeing Kikwang as one of the guests.

But however, Junho was drifted too far away in his mind that he didn’t hear what Taecyeon said. The members then turned their attention to him.

Khun went to him and shake his body.

“ yahh.. Junho.. we’re talking to you. “ Khun said while shaking Junho’s body.

That made Junho shake off his thoughts.

“ ow, really ?? Mianhae hyung, I didn’t hear you guys. What are you all saying ? “

“ It’s your best friend, Lee Kikwang… “ Wooyoung reply him.

“ owh, really ? okay then. “ he said simply and went back to his ‘world’ ..

The others know what he is thinking about. They don’t want to disturb him so they just continue on watching the show.

                       ************************************************************************

The rain suddenly pours down. It’s just a light rain though. The members were all still in the living room. Some were chatting and watching shows while some were using their laptops (internet surfing). Junho sat up from the couch. He went to the kitchen to make his favorite hot latte to warm his body.  

He went back to the living room where the members are. He sat by the window with a cup of hot latte in his hands. He’s watching the beautiful view of the city. Full of beautiful lights and the raindrops made it perfect. He is enjoying the view and suddenly the memories with her came to his mind.

Taecyeon saw him being like this. He asked the rest of the member to gather in front of the television to discuss about it.

“ hey guys, I can’t take it anymore. He’s been like that for months. We need to help him. “ Taecyeon said to his fellow members.

“ yeah, Taecyeon hyung is right. We should help him. I couldn’t bear watching him like that. “  Wooyoung said.

“ me too. Our lovely and always cheerful Junho is lost. We need to think of something, but I don’t know what ?” Khun added.

All the members were thinking of ideas. Junho is still at the window drifting far away in his own ‘world’. He didn’t even noticed that all the members gathered and were discussing about him.

“ I have an idea !! “ Wooyoung suddenly shout.

“ heyy, slow down your voice. “ Junsu said.

“ oops, mianhae.. I have an idea. “

“ what is it ? “

“ I think we shouldn’t bother him these few days. We shouldn’t mention anything that will remind him of Soeun Noona. We can just help him by making his day busier so he had not much time to think about her. “

“ okay, that’s a good idea. We shouldn’t leave him alone like that. We should slowly help him forget about his love.” Chansung said.

“ Now, lets ask Jinyoung hyung to give him a couple of days off. He need to go somewhere else that can calm himself and rest. This time, we should let him go alone. “

“But why ? we shouldn’t let him alone, right ?” Junsu said confused.

“ I know. But if we go with him, we’ll just bother him. He need time. “

“ yes, Taecyeon is right. He need time alone. Pains can be healed, but it will still leave a scar behind. “ Khun said.

“ ok, let’s talk to JYP about this. “ Chansung said happily.

“ ok. Fighting.” All the members cheered.

Junho get up from his place and went to wash his cup at the kitchen. After that he said goodnight to the members and went straight to his room to sleep.

“ Look at that boy, he lost his eye-smile.” Junsu said.

“ yeah, we have to proceed with our plan fast. “

" Okay, let's stop here for now. It's late. Let's sleep guys. " Chansung said yawning.

" okay. goodnight. "

The members said goodnight to each other and went to their own room to sleep.

 

Heyy guys.. I'm done with Chap. 4.... I don't know where is this going... Please comment your thoughs about this... ^^