Happiness don't last forever...

OUR LOVE WILL LAST UNTILL THE VERY END

Everything went just great and nicely at first.Junho and Soeun were able to go through all the obstacles for now.

But as time pass by, it's starting to be harder. Junho started being more and more busy.

His schedule are always very tight that he can just meet Soeun once in 3 or 4 months. Sometimes he didn't even have time to call or text her.

As for Soeun, she just finished film her drama so she is free for now. She just had some photoshoot and cf filmings. She though she can spend her time with her lover but she couldn't since he's too busy. But they are still able to endure it for now.

                      *********************************************************************************

One and a half year passed...

Soeun already had enough of it. Junho was too busy to even spend time with her. Even for just a day, She wanted to spend time with the most important man in her life, yet he can't make time for her.

She would always stay up late at night just to greet him, although just by talking over the phone. But all Junho did was ignore her and would claim it as " being stressed out at work lately that I can't even say 'hello' to you. "

But however Soeun tried harder and that would lead her sometimes to collapse while working. Even though her schedule was not as tight as Junho’s. He never noticed that she had dark circles under her eyes and she had lost a few pounds just because of not eating.

So because of this, Soeun decided to give him one last chance. She called Junho. She heard it ring a few times but then it stopped. "That's it. No more chances. I'm already tired of these..." Soeun though.

She loved Junho so much that it hurts very much. Soeun doesn’t care about her life anymore. Junho never even said 'I love you' to her…

                             ***********************************************************************************

One chilly night...

Soeun took one step at the pedestrian lane. Then another… and another… And then she stopped. Soeun turned her head to the left and saw a black car with full speed going towards her.

"Goodbye, Junho.” She said before the car bumped into her and made her breathing stop, FOREVER. That's the last word she said at the last second of her life.


End of chapter 3.. I had a feeling that this will end soon~... Comments please... ^^
P.S. sorry, if I used someone else's image. I just found it on my cousins laptop... >_<