Lover

Unsent letter - confessions of a frustrated lover

A/N: Please forgive me… this update is still angst but on a tolerable level (I promise!)


 


---

How do I start?

 

...

 

Three dots represent an ellipsis. Weird of me to bring that up but that’s what I am feeling right now.

 

 

Ellipsis represents awkwardness or tension.  Remember how it was when we first met? Did we click? Did we enjoy the company of each other? Apparently not, and I can imagine you shaking your head, full of aegyo. That’s it, your aegyo. I have to admit that I have been quite irritated with that stupid aegyo of yours. But, that was before I saw through the deceiving aegyo and found the true beauty of a man named Lee Sungmin. We were awkward together and I prefer to be with the maknaes who consoled me when the bipolar tendencies aroused.  I love those precious maknae and KRY has been a dream come true for me. But sadly, the maknaes can never fill the emptiness I’m feeling without the person I love; a comforting silence enveloped me.

 

 

Three dots mean silence. You always cared but I would always stay silent in my little corner covered with the clouds of mystery that I have imposed on myself. Weird has been synonymous to my name as aegyo is to yours.  Coffee has taken my liking due to its bitterness. Did you know how bitter the coffee you made for me? You practically killed me with it! But there lies this very faint sweetness that I savored and longed for.  That sweetness is you my dear. And in silence, I savor the sweetness that lingered in my mind, heart and soul.  I have always been the quiet type and you are always having your sugar rush. I swear, you and Hae would need your heads checked, you are both acting like a bunch of ten year olds! But you never came to cheer me... so there I sat, silently longing for someone to call my name.

 

 

Three dots tell a certain kind of longing; that longing to have and hold you, to kiss you and to say three words that meant a million emotions. I longed to tell you but who am I to you? I know for a fact that you like maknaes too, and those kids have loved you more than what I have expected. You were greedy! You got them wrapped up around your finger and now you join them in a sub group. Have fun, because I sure am dying to be with you. Go and smile at the camera while I am back home stalking you like a crazy fanboy. I flinched at the sight of the fanservice, how Henry and Ryeowook lean in to whisper on your ears and you smile widely in return. Perfect, go and ship HenMin, MinWook, Kyumin, Eunmin, HaeMin, Mimin and WonMin. Go and ship every damn freaking OTP but Yemin! I cried so hard at the thought…

You love them and not me.

 

 

Three dots indicate an unfinished thought.  I ask myself sometimes, what if…? Maybe if…? Then I could…?

Unfinished thoughts swam in my mind and I never found out why. But I saw those precious eyes with a warm sweet smile, and then I knew why I couldn’t finish.  Sungmin, you complete everything. I can’t tell you how much of an idiot I have been to deny myself of a beautiful feeling, and how I shunned you away to reassure myself that I am not falling. But everything is unfinished until I allow myself to fall deeper and accept the fact that you are the very soul that completes me.
You are everything that I ever wanted and more.


 

Three dots

Three words

 

I. Love. You.


 

 



A/N: I know it’s cheesy but I hurried typing this while I'm on my coffee break. And I was supposed to go to our provincial office in a few hours but I just don't want to forget the story line so i forced to write it with lightning speed. And I just got home (at 9pm T_T) so i posted it without beta

This is not the end people… because these (first two chapters)  are unsent letters (as the title suggests) so there will be another chapter or two coming up~ (wait for it though because i needed to update a few series)