Confessions

Unsent letter - confessions of a frustrated lover

 

 

 

A/N: howdy! I never expected that this little angsty fic of mine would garner attention. So I’ll end it here, this will be the last chapter.

 

THIS IS NOT A LETTER unlike the first two chapters so let’s see how it goes^^


 

..,..

How would you face a losing battle? how would you revive a dying soul? What can you say to a broken heart?  Apparently, the answer is not as easy as searching it up on google. But if you can do something to make everything better, would you risk it?

And yes they would. For Super Junior, no task is impossible, especially if it's for their brothers.

"are you sure  you are moving out Yesung hyung?" Ryeowook asked as he enter the previously shared room and found Yesung packing his things up.

"Yeah. It'll be a lot easier for me to monitor our family businesses and besides..." Yesung paused as he took a another cardboard box from his bed.

"... you are all going to promote with SJM, I'll be alone here." Yesung ended, giving a smile to the younger.

Ryeowook nodded and took out a plastic box and started to grab Yesung's clothes and placed it on the bin.

"I figured that you'll be lonely since Eunhyuk hyung and Sungmin hyung will be joining us in SJM as well." Ryeowook muttered and Yesung gave a sound of affirmation.

"It's not that bad though, Kyuhyun or Sungmin can use this room when i leave since you already have yours." Yesung said as he picked up a couple of his DVD's and placed in nicely inside the box.

"Oh yeah, now that you mention it, one can move here." Ryeowook muttered as he grab another shirt and put it inside the bin.

Then something caught his eye, a small piece of paper. he grabbed it and looked at the handwritten letter. His eyes went wide and his lips curved into a smile. He then quickly placed the paper inside his pocket and contiued placing the clothes inside the plastic bin.

When they were both done, Yesung called in Jongjin to help him move his things. Ryeowook excused himself to cook something for the younger Kim; they are like brothers already. When Jongjin arived, he went inside his hyung's room and saw a panicking older brother.


"Hyung, What's up? You are acting like a terrified T-rex!" Jongjin exclaimed with a chuckle and Yesung did not took it lightly. He faced his brother, helod his shoulders and shook the life out of him.

"You don't understand Jin, the letter... It's missing!" Yesung blurted it out and Jongjin looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Letter?! What letter? and does your life depend on it?" Jongjin asked and Yesung nodded.

"It's my confession." Yesung said and Jongjin's eyes went wide.

"Oh no hyung. Find it! quickly!" Jongjin muttered and he helped the brother search for that infamous letter.

.
.
.

Kyuhyun watched the roommate carefully removed some of his stuffs from the shelves and placing it on the cardboard box.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Kyuhyun asked as he sat on his bed andstare at the roommate.

"I'm moving Kyuhyun." Sungmin muttered as he hastily piled some of his clothes on a plastic bin.

"Where?" Kyuhyun asked curiously and Sungmin giggled at the cuteness.

"I'll be taking Yesung hyung and Wookie's room remember?" Sungmin muttered and Kyuhyun realized that they already discussed the room divisions already.

"But can you do it after we go back from SJM Promotions?" Kyuhyun asked and Sungmin shook his head.

"I want to do it now! and Sungjin is coming over anyway to help" Sungmin said and Kyuhyun nodded.

"then let me help you." Kyuhyun muttered as he grab a carton box and put it beside him as he sat on Sungmin's desk.

He arranged some papers then placed it neatly inside the box. He took Sungmin's music sheets and magazines when a piece of paper fell to the floor. Kyuhyun took the paper and looked at what was written and a smile formed on his face. He then placed the piece of paper inside his pocket and continued to pack the stuff on Sungmin's desk.  A soft knock was heard and then Sungjin entered their shared room and bowed at the two.

"Stop the formalities. Grab a box and help packing!" Sungmin chirped and Sungjin nodded.

Kyuhyun then excused himself to grab a glass of water. Sungmin was busy packing when he suddenly remembered something.

"Jin, If you see a letter please give it to me." Sungmin announced and Sungjin nodded.

"Fanletters hyung?" Sungjin asked and Sungmin shook his head.

"Oh, the letter for..." Sungmin hushed the younger and Sungjin smiled.
.
.
.

Kyuhyun walked into the kitchen and saw Ryeowook preparing lunch. He then tapped the older and asked him for a minute to talk.

"what's wrong Kyu?" Ryeowook asked and Kyuhyun took out the letter.

"It's from Sungmin-hyung" Kyuhyun muttered and a smile appeared on Ryeowook's face. He then grab a piece of paper from his pocket and gave it to Kyuhyun.

"From Yesung hyung." Ryeowook said and instantly Kyuhyun burst laughing.

"Why? is it funny?" Ryeowook asked and Kyuhyun shook his head.

"The letter is very sweet. It's just that, they can't bring themselves to confess to each other. They write these letters but never tried to give it." Kyuhyun muttered and Ryeowook nodded.

"We could always exchange their letters and make them realize how they love each other." Ryeowook suggested and Kyuhyun smirked.

"You are a genius hyung! but how?" Kyuhyun asked and Ryeowook took out his phone.

"Let's use the siblings." Ryeowook said and Kyuhyun nodded.

The two maknaes texted the other two maknaes who rushed to the kitchen. The 2 Jin's then asked what was the matter. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook handed each a letter and they read what was written. Their eyes widened and the two was just jumping for joy.

"You mean..." Sungjin asked and Kyuhyun nodded.

"Let me read that." Jongjin muttered then the two Jin's exchanged letters and read them.

"OMO, this is so unreal. brother in law!" Sungjin muttered as he hugged Jongjin.

"yeah but how can we give them back without arousing suspicions?" Jongjin asked and the two SJ members thought for a while.

"I found the letter on his desk. pretend to flip some random magazine of notebook there then tell him that you found the letter." Kyuhyun said and Sungjin nodded.

"Open the bin where hyung's clothes were placed and pretend to check the pockets. I found it there anyway." Ryeowook said and Jongjin nodded.

"Act natural ok?" Ryeowook reminded the two and they happily went back to their brother's room.

.
.
.

"Sungjin, have you seen the letter yet? what if that ends up in the trash and someone reads it.. I'm doomed Jin! I'm doomed!" Sungmin muttered in a very tensed tone and Sungjin sighed.

"hyung, i'm sure you just misplaced it. you still have a lot of stuff in here, it'll pop out soon." Sungjin assured his brother.

The two then quietly packed and Sungjin implemented the plan. He took some books on the shelf near Sungmin's desk and broswed through them before putting it in the box. Then he carefully took out the letter from his pocket and placed it on one of the pages then continued to browse the book. The piece of paper fell to the ground and Sungjin exclaimed.

"Hyung! here I found it!" Sungjin announced and Sungmin dashed to grab the letter from his younger brother.

Sungmin then read the letter to check. But he gasped as he read the words and that familiar handwriting. Silent tears fell as he read each word slowly, savoring the three dots that meant so much to him right now.

'Tell me this is a joke Sungjin..." Sungmin asked and Sungjin shrugged his shoulders.

"i don't know hyung, i just found it. Maybe you could ask..." Sungjin muttered and Sungmin shook his head.

"No! This is definitely a joke." Sungmin muttered as he paced around the room. Sungjin then held his brother's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Hyung. You won't know until you asked him. I think it's about time that you face your fears and just confess to him." Sungjin muttered then dragged the hyung out of the room.

.
.
.

"Jin!!!where is it? where is it? I'm going crazy!" Yesung shouted and Jongjin laughed at his hyung.

"seriously hyung, you should cut down on caffeine! Anyway why don't we calmly check your stuff thoroughly." Jongjin suggested and Yesung nodded.

Yesung checked the box with the magazines and books and browsed through each and every page. Jongjin then opened the plastic bin and searched the pockets of his jackets and some collared shirts.Then he carefully took out the letter and pretended to find it from one of Yesung's coats.

"Yah hyungg, I think I found it." Jongjin called out and Yesung came dashing towards him.

Yesung opened the lettere to check if it was really his letter when his eyes became glassy.Without knowing it, tears fell from his eyes as he read the last line. He shook his head then looked at Jongjin, stare piercing him.

"Jin, is this a joke?" Yesung asked and Jongjin shook his head.

"Jin, tell me i'm not dreaming, Sungmin..." Yesung muttered and Jongjin took the letter to read it, pretending to be surprised.

"Hyung... Why don't you confirm it?" Jongjin suggested and pushed the brother out of the room.

Yesung tried to stop him but when they reached the living room, Yesung was face to face with Sungmin. They were both silent and awkward staring at each other with glassy eyes. No one took the initiative to talk and Sungmin glanced around to see that the 2 Jin's have disappeared.

Kyuhyun was getting impatient and Ryeowook had to calm the maknae or else he could have dashed towards the two and give each a smack on the head.

"Seriously hyung... you love each other just say it!" Kyuhyun muttered in a very low voice.

Yesung just stare at Sungmin and the latter was feeling uncomfortable seeing the fierce dark eyes. Sungmin shifted his weight from one foot to the other and bit his lower lip.

"I.." they both said at the same time and they could see red creeping from the other's cheeks.

The awkward silence continued and it's the intensity of the tension that made Sungmin sighed and decided to give up. He closed his eyes and extended his hand to give Yesung the letter. Sungmin expected Yesung to take the letter but he was dragged towards a body and felt warm lips on his.

Sungmin gasped a little and Yesung took this opportunity to dominate the younger. They kissed passionately and Sungmin swore he turned to goo with those warm lips and a comforting arm arround his waist. He shed silent tears as he savored the sweetness of Yesung.

They then broke for air and Sungmin was crying so much.

"Yesung..." Sungmin started and Yesung gave him a smile.

"three dots" Sungmin said and Yesung kissed him on his forehead. Then Sungmin hugged Yesung and burried his head on Yesung's chest. Yesung's arms tightened around the younger's waist and muttered.

"I love you too." Yesung said.

Then the 4  maknaes run towards them and trapped the lovers in a group hug.
Sungmin smiled widely then laughed.

"Why don't you guys frame those letters and tell your kids how you both confessed through them?" Kyuhyun suggested as he re read both letters while

Yesung and Sungmin sat on the sofa, the younger cuddling and all giddy.

"I'll take care of it. When you return from China, It'll hang on your bedroom." Yesung muttered and Sungmin nodded.

"Promise?!" Sungmin held out a pinky and Yesung agreed on the pinky swear.

Sungmin then placed his hand on Yesungs chest, near his heart. He then tapped the place with his finger thrice and Yesung understood. Yesung then kissed his forehead three time.

What do you know, they finally had a confession.

 

 


 


a/n: hi Everyone~ i hope I made up for the angst!

have a great weekend everyone~

btw if you are interested, i wrote the supposed ending but changed it. You can find the other story here.

Thank you all so much for sticking with this little story of mine~ ^^
bye bye!