Meeting The Kim Brothers

Life Relationships

 

There are two guys lying on a bed in a motel room, one looking at the roof, and the other with his eyes closed facing the wall. -I cant do this anymore Chul- said the guy that was looking at the sealing -You can't do what exactly SiWon?- asked Chul -I can't go out with you anymore Chul-Said SiWon, Chul got up and kneeled on the bed looking at SiWon –What?-Asked Chul with an angry voice, Siwon stud up from the bed and started putting on his clothes –I can’t be with you anymore Chul, It’s wrong, I’m a minor, your 21, you could go to jail if we get caught, this can’t go on-said SiWon looking to the wall –But you love me right? If you do, it’s ok to be together because we love each other-Said Chul with a tear running down his face grabbing SiWon from his arm –I’m sorry, but I’m afraid that what I feel four you isn’t love Chul, I have to leave, four your sake, and mine-said Siwon freeing his arm from Heechul’s hand, siwon turned to Heechul, wiped the tear of his cheek, and gave him a kiss on the forehead –I’m sorry my precious Chul, Goodbye-said Siwon leaving the room.

-NO DON’T GO-screamed Chul waking from his dream –what’s wrong?-asked a guy with dark hair that was sleeping in a bed next to Chul’s –oh, I had a bad dream, sorry four waking you, go back to sleep Bum-said Chul looking down, Bum sat next to Chul on his bed, wiped off the tear coming out of his eye and hugged him –It has bin four years Chul since your ex left you, It’s wrong to keep thinking about him as much as you do-said Bum –I know, but I still love him-said Chul lying on Bum’s shoulder –well I never knew him, so I don’t know how hard it will be to forget him, but you know you have me, and I will always be here for you-said Bum –Thank you Kibum, I know I can always rely on you four support-said Chul –That’s what brothers are four-said Kibum –hey Bummy-said Chul –Yes?-said Bum –could you sleep here with me tonight?-asked Chul –If it helps you sleep, sure-said Bum getting under the blankets next to Chul, Chul put his head on Bum’s chest –goodnight Bum-said Chul –Goodnight Chul-said Bum giving Chul a kiss on the forehead.

THE NEXT MORNING

-Chul Bum! Get up breakfast is ready!- said someone outside Chul and bum’s room –Well be right down!-said Chul, Chul looked next to him and saw Kibum’s angelic sleeping face –Hey Bum, get up, you’ll be late four school-said Chul moving Bum to wake him up –I’m not going to school-said Bum –WHAT?! Why not? ARE YOU HURT? SICK? Do you have a life threatening disseize? You do don’t you, WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?! Oh my god…that’s not it you were kicked out of school weren’t you? What kind of shenanigans have you bin doing huh?!-said Chul hitting Bum on his arm –oww that hurt-said Bum –well it’s not suppose to feel good, what did you do? Why aren’t you going to school?!-said chul furiously –It’s Saturday-said Bum looking in to Chul’s eyes –oh, see that’s why I told you not to go to school today-said Chul looking another way –hahaha, come on, lets get breakfast-said Bum laughing. Heechul and Kibum went downstairs to the dining room –HELLO FAMILY-screamed Chul walking in to the dining room with Bum –morning Kangin,Yesung-said Bum –but where’s Ryeowook?-asked Chul –oh, he’s in the kitchen-said Kangin reading the newspaper –I was in the kitchen-said Ryeowook walking out of the kitchen and in to the dining room –morning-said Chul –Morning, I made pancakes- said Ryeowook –YAY!! KEKIS!!-said Chul berry happily –so chul, when are you going to find a job?-asked Kangin –so Kan, when are we going to meet your boyfriend?-asked Chul –Good one-said Kangin quickly and looking back at the newspaper –oh come on, we’re your brothers, why cant we meet your boy?-said Kibum –it’s no reason-said Kangin –oh come on you guys, he doesn’t wont us to meet his boo because he thinks we’ll be mean to him-said Ryeowook –oh like he’s so well tempered-said Chul –HEY!-said Kangin –SEE!! Really bad temper-said Chul –It’s not that I think you’ll be mean, it’s just that, I really like him, and…- said Kangin –and what?-asked Kibum –Heechul is a weirdo- said Kangin pointing at Chul –oh berry funny-said chul while everyone was laughing –I’m just kidding, ill invite him to dinner tomorrow-said Kangin –ok-said everyone *oh my beautiful target* rang Kangin’s cellphone –oh,it’s him…Hello?-said Kangin answering the phone in  another room –well it’s about time we met his boyfriend-said Chul –I know, they’ve bin going out four like 7 months now-said Ryeowook –I know-said Kibum –well I’m off, and Teuk said he will come tomorrow four dinner-said kangim grabbing his suitcase –ok Kan, have a great day at work-said Ryeowook, Kangin got in his car and started driving to work…