Competitive love- Tao

School life (EXO One Shots)

 

Susan P.O.V

I was slammed onto the floor by Tao once again.

“I told you....you can’t beat me....*smirk*....” Tao said in a immodest manner.

“GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!”

‘I want to kill you!!!! I will beat you next time in the real Tae Kwon Do Tournament!!!!!!!!!!!’

“Since Tao beat Susan...again.....you will be getting be ranked as the best player and Susan will  be....*sigh*....the sub again.....” Teacher replied looking disappointed.

I crinkled my face.

‘SOOOOOOOO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

“I was so sure I was going to get into the tournament as the representative not the sub....again!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted while walking to the ice cream shop with Claire.

“I thought I was going to get mint choco flavour but I think I want the chocolate cheesecake now....” Claire said with a pondering look on her face.

“CLAIRE!!!!! ARE YOU LISTENING!!!!!!!” I could feel steam coming out of my noses.

Claire just sighed.

“You said the same thing last semester and the one before that and the one before that and... the one before that.......you have been saying the same thing to me for 5 years and you say the same thing 100 times every time you lose against Tao....I just want my ice cream so I can get more energy...” Claire said; she looked like she had not slept for 40 days or something.

“Woah....you look really...hmmm...”

“Suho invited all of his friends over yesterday and I feel....dead......” Claire said very slowly she was talking like an old grandma.

“I’m sorry.....”

We both hurried into the shop and then ate the ice cream and Claire was about 80% back to normal.

“Do you like Tao?” Claire asked suddenly.

I was really shocked and started to choke on my milkshake.

“W-What?”

“I mean...if you didn’t like him.....I.....I-I don’t know you guys just look like a good couple....” Claire said her chin.

“Do you want to die?!”

I got up and began to chase Claire around the shop.

~~~~ Next day ~~~~

We were practising our moves when the teacher called me and Tao over.

“Can you guys pair up we are going to be a partner activity?” the teacher asked.

“Why him?!!!!!!!!!”

“You guys are too advanced in your moves compared to everyone.....please....?” the teacher begged and did her puppy face.

“....FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The teacher smiled and went off to pair everyone else up.

We were practising pinning the opponent to the floor.

(This part will not have blah blah said it will be colour coded Susan is blue and Tao is green)

“I will definitely beat you this time!”

“As if...you will have to beat me in the next life....I am not going to lose to you...”

“GRRRRRRR!!”

I attacked him but he twisted my ankle and I fell down.

“If a pretty girl like you is this aggressive no guy is going to ever want you....”

“GRRRRRRRRR!!”

I got up and tried again this time he pulled my arm backwards in an awkward way.

I feel down and he pushed me down.

“Any guy would be pissed if a girl like you touched them...but since I’m versing you in Tae Kwon Do I am not pissed because your losing against me...”

“WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I got up and versed him again

‘(Any guy would be pissed if a girl like you touched them...but since I’m versing you in Tae Kwon Do I am just keeping calm...)’

“GRRRRR!!! I will piss you off by doing this!!”

Suddenly a rush of energy came into my arms and legs and I finally pushed Tao down.

I glared at him and crashed my lips on his.

“There!!! Now you will be pissed off because I touched out in an awkward place!”

I stood up and just realised want I did.

‘SHOOT!!! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!!!!!!’

“Aish!!!”

I quickly ran off.

Tao P.O.V

I lied on the floor touching my lips.

‘You get provoked so easily...you actually think I hate you don’t you....well you don’t me at all....I like you...’

I smirked and lied on my back.

‘….and…..I will make you love me...’