Sweet Pastries- D.O

School life (EXO One Shots)

 

“KyungSoo sem!! Can you help me with the omelette!!!” A girl with long hair asked our food tech teacher with heaps of aegyo.

‘I want to vomit......’

“You just need to crack the egg into the bowl, chop up some onions and capsicums and pour it into the pan, fold it carefully and ta dah!! Finished!!” He said doing his killer smile.

“KAY!!!!” All the girls in the class screamed.

‘I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!’

“IF YOU ARE HERE TO ACTUALLY STUDY FOOD TECHNOLOGY STAY!!! BUT IF YOU ARE JUST HERE FOR KYUNGSOO SON SENG NIM GET LOST!!!!”

“What do you want with huge nostrils...” A girl with prefect long straight hair snorted.

“Yes I have big nostrils all the better to smell with...and you don’t smell so fragrant....and you’re ruining the fragrant smells of THE CAKE!!!”

“If you really like him that much then just take him out of the class room and do whatever you want to do because I’m here to become a pastry chef!!”

D.O began to laugh to himself.

“Claire.....calm down...have you finished practising for your practical test...?” he asked

“No...I don’t know how to make a delicious sweet cake.....apparently my food tech tutor says I am WAY TO angry when I am cooking......”

“When you are cooking you have to be positive....the cake’s taste can vary depending on the chefs mood...if you’re cooking to compete against someone....to crush them...your food will have a cold taste behind it...so it is important to cook with the emotions happiness, hopefulness and positive thoughts about your friends and yea...maybe that is why your food doesn’t taste that nice...” D.O said.

“Well....I guess you’re right but....I CAN’T COOK IN A HAPPY MOOD WITH THESE NOSY AND LOUD FAN GIRLS AROUND ME!!!!!!”

D.O came closer to me.

“Do you want me to tutor you after school...?” He whispered into my ear.

“O-O-Okay.....?”

He smiled and backed off.

“See you later...”

‘What did I get myself into......’

~~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~~

‘Where is he...I’ve been in here for 5 minutes....I’m gonna leave soon!!!’

“Sorry for making you wait!”

I turned around and saw my teacher standing there.

“So can we start the lesson....”

“Okay!” He said clapping his hands together.

We put on our apron.

I looked at my teacher.

‘I hate to admit it but he is quite cute....’

He started to head over.

“Today we are going make choc chip cookies!” D.O said doing his killer smile.

“Isn’t that too simple....?”

“I need to teach you a certain skill before teaching you something advanced...” He said

“Okay....if you say so.”

I bent down and pulled out the cupcake tins and over equipment.

“Let’s begin.

“WAIT!” He shouted

“Woah! What’s wrong KyungSoo sem....?”

“I need you to do something before cooking...” He said nodding to himself.

“Okay....”

I stood up at looked at him.

“Close your eyes and try to imagine a peaceful place....” D.O said in a soothing voice.

I closed my eyes.

‘Peaceful......food...lots of pastries....and KyungSoo sem is next to me......WOAH!!! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!! To me a peaceful world is a place with pastries and KyungSoo sem....?’

Suddenly I felt something touch my forehead.

I opened my eyes.

“K-KyungSoo sem....?”

“He He...sorry!! I just really liked you for a long time but my fan girls were always in the way....I really like you!!” He said scratching his head.

“Oh....well..then I should.....”

I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

“BYE!!”

‘SOOOOO EMBARRASING!!!!!’

I grabbed my school bag and ran out the door.

D.O P.O.V

‘She is so cute....I feel so happy...she accepted my confession....’