Popular Girl???- Luhan

School life (EXO One Shots)

 

Nellie P.O.V

‘I hope the new school is good....’

I walked into the school and saw three girls standing there glaring at me.

‘Oh....the three mean girls.....this is like a Korean drama....’

Suddenly they began to walk over to me.

‘Great.....they are now going to tell me to back off from the popular guy who’s face I don’t even know....’

“Hi welcome to our school!!! My name is Ji Woo!!” The girl with long straight hair shouted cheerfully.

The other two smiled at me at lead me to the office.

~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

“See you later Nellie!!” Ji Woo shouted as she ran off for her English class.

I began to walk towards my classroom.

‘......I’m nervous!! I just needed to take a couple more steps and I-’

Suddenly a huge mob of girls were following a certain girl. She had short hair; she was tall and was wearing the male school uniform.

‘What is she doing in a male uniform....no wonder...the girls are mistaking her as a pretty boy....’

The girl walked past me and the mobs chased after the girl and pushed me to the floor accidentally.

‘Advise to myself....never stand near mobs of fan girls.......especially at school...’

I began to pick my books up and the girl came over and helped me pick my books up she smiled at me.

“Hi....my name is Luhan...I’m sorry for what they did....” He said smiling while holding a hand out for me.

“Why are you wearing the male uniform when you’re a girl...?” I asked scratching my head.

Luhan’s smile turned to a shocked face.

All the girls were like...’Hull’.

“I-I-I’m a guy.....” Luhan stuttered.

“Oh...whatever....you sounded to sissy to be a guy...” I shrugged and got up to leave.

~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

I was sitting alone at a lunch table because Ji Woo had to practise for her audition for SM.

‘...mmm.....rice is good.....’

I nodded to myself and continued to eat. Suddenly, Luhan appeared out of nowhere and glared at me with a frown on his face.

“Do I sound too sissy for a guy??” Luhan asked pouting a bit.

“Well......yea....I thought you were a very tomboyish girl....”

“But I’m the manliest guy at school!” Luhan raised his voice.

I scoffed.

“Oh Yea! Prove it!!”

Luhan just sat there for a few seconds and I went back to eating my rice.

Suddenly he smirked and looked up at me.

I looked back at him.

Suddenly he grabbed my chin and kissed me.

‘What the!!!!’

Luhan let go at looked at me.

“I like you......you seem interesting.....”

Luhan wrote his number on my hand and began to walk away and did the ‘call me’ signal and disappeared.

‘..........................................!!!’