Chapter Eighteen

Born to Love Only You (semi-hiatus)

As they round the corner Taeyang pushed Minzy off of his arm, “What was that for?”

“Hey there’s something about her. I was just looking out for you,” Minzy said defending her actions. “Why can’t I look out for my cousin, huh?”

Minzy continued to rant on, but neither one of them were paying attention. She looked back and forth at them and neither one said a word and just starred, “Why are you looking at me like that?”

Taeyang shook his head and she then looked to Seungri stood wide eyed as he slowly looked down. Not understanding what was going on she followed his gaze to see that she was now holding hands with Seungri.

“Ahhh,” Minzy squeaked as she let go of his hand and shook her hand as if she was trying to get off some kind of disease on her hand.

Taeyang chuckled at her reaction while Seungri faked a disappointed pout, “Minzy I didn’t know you felt that way about me?” Seungri lifted one hand to his chin as he began to cutely blink at her, “So this is a date?”

“HEY!”

Taeyang couldn’t hold it in anymore as he burst into a full laughter.

Minzy pushed at Taeyang’s shoulder, “Hey you punk! You find joy in me being embarrassed.”

Seungri playfully nudged Minzy, “Hey you punk, there’s no need to be embarrassed about how you really feel about me.”

Taeyang’s laughter was now mingled with tears from not being able to breath and the aching of his abs.

“Psh! Whatever I’m going inside and when you two stop acting like little boys then come in,” Minzy said as she flipped her bangs at them and marched into the café.

Taeyang and Seungri just laughed as they watched Minzy stumble a little before she entered into the café. Taeyang sighed as he put an arm over his best friend’s shoulder, “I haven’t laughed that good in a long time.”

Seungri grinned to him as he nodded, “So true man, now let’s get inside before our date gets more upset at us and dumps us.”

Taeyang grinned back and nodded as they walked towards the café with a couple more chuckles.

Dara watched as the two friends walked into the café and grew curious to who that girl was and how was it that she was able to make Taeyang laugh like that. She had to find out.
 


Top awoke to the screeching sound of his alarm and lazily arose to the aroma of coffee.

“Good morning, are you excited for another day of job hunting,” GD grinned at Top before sipping on his coffee.

Top yond as he poured himself a cup, “Sure.”

“Well with that kind of attitude you won’t be able to find one.”

“Well Mr. Expert-at-finding-a-job, what am I supposed to do to land a job,” Top asked as he sat across from him.

“First off you have to have a good attitude. You gotta sale yourself to them. It’s like when we go out to the clubs. You have to show
them that they need you and that anyone else simply won’t do. You’re a lady’s man right,” GD offered as an example.

Top nodded, “Yeah of course, how do you think I got CL.”

“Perfect, use that same charm and you’ll land a job quick,” GD nodded.

Top thought about it for a second and nodded his head as well, “Alright, I’ll try that.”
 


Bom put the last box down and sighed as she sat upon it, “Wow I didn’t realize we had bought that much stuff.”

Mrs. Choi laughed as she sat next to Bom, “Well when you’re in the zone you sometimes don’t realize what you’re doing. Now what should we do first?”

As she spoke those words Bom’s stomach growled loudly. Feeling a little embarrassed she held onto her stomach, “Wow that’s embarrassing.”

Mrs. Choi grinned, “No it’s not. We did a lot. How about we go get something to eat and then we can come back and finish this?”

Bom smiled and nodded to agree, “Sure, sounds like a plan!”

CL pecked Top on the check, “Good luck!”

He grinned at his girl and hopped out of the car as he walked into the KFC.

“Hi welcome to KFC, how can I help you,” the person asked with a wide smile.

“Uh yeah I came to apply for a job here. It says you guys are hiring,” Top glanced over to the sign in the window and back at the
cashier.

“You wanna work here,” the girl looked him up and down in disbelief.

“Well why not,” the manager walked forward with a smile plastered on his face. “Just have a seat and I’ll be over in a little bit.”

Top took a seat and looked around feeling a little awkward as the employees, especially the girls kept looking over at him and whispering amongst themselves.
 


“That was good, well boys I gotta go,” Minzy spoke as she tried to get up to leave.

But was stopped by Taeyang and Seungri grabbing each hand, “And where are you going,” they both asked at the same time.

She pulled her hands out of their grasp, “I need to go to my spa appointment, unless you both want to come?”

Taeyang and Seungri looked at each other and then back at her, “Okay!”

“What? You both want to come,” Minzy asked unsure if she heard right.

“Yeah I like how all that stuff makes my skin feel so fresh and soft,” Taeyang grinned as he brushed his hand on his jawline.

“What? Man I’ve never been! I need to go,” Seungri whined as he followed along with Taeyang and brushed his hand against his jawline.

Minzy let out a loud sigh, “Fine let’s go before I’m late.”

Taeyang and Seungri squealed their best girl squeal as they followed the annoyed Minzy out of the café.

Dara left a tip on the table as she walked out of the café. She kept debating whether they were all a group of friends or if the girl was Taeyang’s girlfriend, but she was hoping more so she was Seungri’s girl. But whatever she was to them they wanted to go everywhere with her it seemed. “He goes to the spa? No wonder his skin is so flawless,” Dara mumbled to herself before hoping into a taxi, “Follow that car please.”
 


Bom popped the last piece of her burger into and patted her content stomach, “I feel so much better.”

Mrs. Choi patted her stomach but let out a sigh, “Well I don’t feel that good. That was too much for this old lady.”

“You’re not even old,” Bom cut in.

“Thanks Bom for being so kind, but I think that burger really did something to me. Can we save the unpacking for tomorrow? I need to go get some medicine to ease my stomach.”

“Of course, go ahead. I’ll be fine,” Bom nudged her to go.

“Okay, are you sure you’ll be fine,” Mrs. Choi spoke a little nervous to leave her.

Bom gave her a reassuring smile, “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine. Go and take care of yourself and I’ll you tomorrow.”

Mrs. Choi sighed as she gave Bom a goodbye kiss, “Okay, well you call me right away if you need me and I’ll be here right away.”

Bom giggled at Mrs. Choi’s motherly worry, “I’m fine I’m fine, drive safe.”
 


“Hello I’m Se7en,” the manager smiled as he sat down across from Top.

“Oh nice to meet you Se7en, I’m Top,” Top smiled back.

“So tell me why you want to work here,” Se7en asked.

Top shrugged his shoulders, “Well…” he paused as he thought of GD’s advice and continued, “Well I’m a smooth talker,” his voice deepened.

Se7en became a little uneasy as he watched the man’s gaze intensify, “Umm…what else do you have to offer?”

Top smirked as he brushed a thumb across his jawline, “I have amazing strength.” Top began to flex his arms and nodded at his amazing guns.

Se7en chuckled at this model, “Well we do need more man power to help lift boxes and you’re pretty tall.”

“So do I get the job,” Top said as he turned to the side to give his best profile.

“YES,” one of the girl’s squealed from behind the counter.

Se7en turned and glared at all his workers to get back to work and turned to Top, “Sorry about that. Well I’ll have to talk amongst my
employees…”

“We want him,” another outburst came from behind the counter.

Se7en sighed as he gave an apologetic smile, “I’m really sorry. Will you be able to start tomorrow?”

Top’s eyes widened in disbelief and quickly nodded, “Yeah!”
 


“Wow it’s hot in here. I think I’m sweating,” Seungri said as he tried to fan himself.

“Duh that’s the point! Now be quiet it looks like Taeyang is taking a nap,” Minzy nodded towards Taeyang.

He wasn’t asleep, but he was grateful that they thought he was. He sat thinking and meditating about her face. Trying not to let the tears fall he asked the image of Bom where she was and was he still in her mind or more importantly in her heart.
 


Bom pushed the box filled with her bedding into the bedroom. As she flipped the lights on she was impressed. The room was classy with a black and white theme to it. But she felt otherwise. Starring at the bed she couldn’t help it, “This needs some color!”
She pulled the white covers and sheets off and reached into the box and pulled out royal purple colored bedding and placed it onto the bed. As she placed her sheets onto the bed she notice there was one thing missing. She placed a pink heart shaped pillow that had Princess bedazzled onto it in the middle. “Perfect!” She jumped onto the bed and began to swim into the sheets as she giggled. Bom turned over and starred up at the ceiling. It felt good to live alone. But those thoughts of liberation where soon occupied with his face, his boyish grin. She reached up at his face as a stray tear fell, “I’m so sorry.”

 

Author's Notes:

Oh man you guys are almost caught up to where I had left off in this fic. Luckily by posting this fic here it's helping me get motivated again to write more chapters for this fic. Thanks for reading and commenting! <3