Yoochun party

Everlasting Feeling For My True Love

 

Lunch break time the corridor was so damn crowded, people went to cafeteria to grab their food. Some people stuck in the corridor.

 

“Fany-ah…” Someone called me in the corridor, I turned around and found Yoochun called me.

 

“Hi Yoochun. What’s up?”

 

“I held party in my house, well just some basketball mates party after school. Do you want to come?”

 

“Sure.” I frowned. “But I don’t know your house.”

 

He chuckled. “Just take a bus from here with another mates that known my house. See ya”

 

Some basketball mates had been told about the party, the 3rd grade already make carpool, but for 2nd and 1st grade take a bus together. Siwon known Yoochun house, he ever visited before.

 

Speaking about Siwon, I didn’t expect he will be the guide, because only me, him, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon and Yuri can attend to the party. The other cannot make it because some reasons. Even thought I knew Siwon doesn’t like me, he just like become cool like usual but not ignore me at all.

 

We take a bus from school for 15 minutes and stopped at xxx road, we just need to across the bust stop then we found real estate, Yoochun seems rich enough. We must take a walk for 1 km with some turns from that, ugh it’s bit far.

 

Siwon leading us in the front while we follow him, Yuri and Hyoyeon has complained about how far we should pace our feet but Eunhyuk makes us happy, he created some jokes and makes us laugh, sometimes we talking about random stuff.

 

In the middle on our way, Siwon was far from us. He walking so fast, created gap distance between him and us. Aisssshhh that man…

 

“Siwon, wait for us.” Eunhyuk shouted to him, he stops sometimes but continue to walk.

 

“Hurry, don’t be like snail.” He replied again.

 

“We don’t need to hurry you know, the girls is exhausted.” Siwon rolling his eyes and continue to walk.

 

Somehow we can’t saw him anymore that we thought he safe arrived in Yoochun house. After turned left walk for 150 meters, I saw Gary and Haha in front of house. So, I guess that was Yoochun house.

 

Yoochun house is really big, 2 floor house designed modern style. I thought the party will be held inside his house but I saw everyone preparing table, food, and beverages at the garage.

 

I don’t know this is called party or meeting, because we don’t having fun like party but just like talking make circle in the middle. Cheering and laughing.

 

Other time, we made joke and games. But this thing just make closer between me and my other basket mates. The party not until late, we could go home at 6 pm. Eunhyuk, Junsu, and JunK going home earlier.

 

I remember how far Yoochun house to the bus station, surely I’m tired for waking.

 

“Do you guys want to use my car for you going home?” Yoochun offering us.

 

“Yes, please.” I answered, at least me, Hyoyeon, and Yuri shouldn’t walk.

 

“I’ll be driving.” Taecyon grabs the key from Yoochun hands, Yoochun just rolling his eyes. “Let’s go girls.”

 

“Yoochun, thank you so much for the party.” Yuri said. “Yeah, thank you.” Me and Hyoyeon follow her.

 

“You’re welcome girls, and please becareful on your way.”

 

We come up to the Yoochun’s car while Taecyon the machine, I heard run footstep from the garage.

 

“Hi, I’m coming with you, guys.” That was Siwon screaming, he hurried say thanks and hops on the car, seat next to Taecyon.

 

“Oh, you come with us? You ruined my date with the ladies.” Taecyon groaned, we just chuckled even Yuri even give aegyo “Oppa, what the hell?”

 

“Just drive Taecyon.” Siwon mutters leaned his head on the seat.

 

“Fine.”

 

Taecyon car pooling all of us, we talked a lot during our way but Siwon just quite then slowly we saw he slept, Taecyon told us he often slept at Yoochun house maybe tonight he will sleep over because he should return the car. We felt sorry about that, but he never mind with that. We are getting closer during ride.

 

Yuri house is nearer than 4 of us, so she dropped first. Continue with Hyoyeon, so the last is me and Siwon. I directed Taecyon on my way to home, he kinda surprised because this the same road with Siwon. So, my house and Siwon is near? I never knew, whatever.

 

Taecyeon said he will drop Siwon first then drop me, actually Siwon house really near from my house only 3 blocks away. We stopped at Siwon house, well his house is ordinary size but looks luxurious from outside. His father’s car (maybe) can seen from the garage, Black Mercedez Benz E Class.

 

“Here you go, sleeper.” Taecyeon budge Siwon to wake up, Siwon rubbed his eyes, fixed his face through mirror.

 

“Thanks for the ride Taecyeon, see you and see you to Fany.” Siwon mutters before get off from the car.

 

I stunned. Did he just called me Fany? Okay, we rarely close or yan can say… never.

 

I moved to the front seat, so I can sit next to Taecyon. Even though my house only 3 blocks away.

 

“Finally, I can date with girl. yeay”

 

I just grinned. We are not really dating, taecyon just full of tease. So he dropped me in front of my house, I muttered thanks to him and he drove back again to Yoochun house.

 

Today, is really tired. But I just know that Siwon house is really near from my house, and so what?

 

 


 

Thank you for liking this story, i almost give up in the last chapter but i saw comments and more subs in this story. So, i wish i'm not dissapointed for you guys.

 

Well, maybe this chapter not show Tiffany felling yet, but just keep reading. She will start soon^^