First impression

Everlasting Feeling For My True Love

 

Unfortunately I didn’t make it in Wednesday because my assignment, so I can’t come to the practice, but I managed to come in the Friday.

 

I came early at the hall because I won’t be late, the basket club had their own hall. Basketball court and floor designed fit for practices and games like staples centre on LA with bench circling the court. They had theior own gym and lockers for the players.

 

Definitely perfect.

 

“Here we go, come here first grade.” Shout the coach from the middle hall. We were running to the centre of voice.

 

“So, Welcome to basket club SM High school, as we known even though this club has less enthusiast from students but we have potential players, we had won first place in some competition” Some people cheers to hear that “So… I don’t need people who only try to reach target score or being famous to join this club. Because we must focus to the game and there’s also physical training every week.”

 

WHAT? I’m shocked inside while anybody gasped, physical training is really damn hard and difficult. My body would trembling after it, and it say every week? Can we stand for that?

 

“So if you changed your mind to leave, I’ll direct you to hall gate. But if you want still be here, put your bag on locker and started run for 15 rounds after that. Got it?”

 

“Got it.” Everybody answered. “C’mon, let’s go…” the coach clapped his hands, I was running to the locker with the other, we just choose randomly “hurry up.” Coach voice can be heard, I put everything to locker and then spin the combo. And get back to the hall.

 

I started running with others, it seems not only first grade whom running, there also the second and third grade joined, the practice has begun. Sweat streaming from my forehead.

 

After we accomplished running, we should practice ‘lay up’, ‘chest pass’, dribble and many more. In the end we have to do the game.

 

*

 

I exhaled my breath after the practice was over, this is so tiring. The coach appear in the middle.

 

“Welcome for the first grade, I hope you like it practicing today. We have scedul for practice 3 times a week, Wednesday, Friday afternoon, and Saturday morning. Please, at least come twice a week.” The coach explanation whistle still hanging on his right arms. “And by the way, with all due respect we don’t have senior-junior in basket team, everyone is same. So if you like to call your senior by their name, it won’t be matter. Treat them as your friend, not senior. They will be welcome all of you”

 

“The practice time is over today, thanks for coming.” Everyone clapping. “And if you won’t go home yet, just getting closer with us or make game.”

 

I honestly won’t going home first, 5.30 pm It’s not late enough. I ended up acquainted with some new friends in the same grade, two of them my classmate but I don’t realized it.

 

I also acquainted with senior, they really friendly especially Boa and Gummy, both of them the only girl in basketball team for second grade. Except that, all of the boys.

 

“So you are… Tiffany, right?” I turned back to see someone who calling me. I almost gasped because he’s so good looking, he looked like wants to go home.

 

“Oh yes, nice to meet you.” I’m confused because I don’t recognize him. “And you are…”

 

“Siwon, Choi Siwon. The one that you called in MSN.” He zipped his bag. “I think I told you to come at Wednesday, but you just appear now.”

 

I bent down my head felt guilty. “I’m sorry I can’t come because I got a lot assignment at that day, sorry once again eerrr… Siwon.”

 

“That’s okay, but at least tell your friend. Don’t forget to come the other days”

 

He left the hall without saying goodbye, and I thought it’s very rude.

But since that was my fault either not to come, in fact I was eager to join basket team.

 

***

 

Two month passed I was become basketball team member, I always come on Wednesday and Friday, sometimes on Saturday. All of basketball school team is very nice, the seniors really friendly and mischievous, in 3rd grade they are Taecyon, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Gary, Haha, and twins Junsu and JunK, the girl only two CL and Dara.

 In the 2nd grade they are Sungmin, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Donghae.

 

I got friend from basket team and also my chairmate, she is Hyoyeon. He was powerful and attractive kid, she is truly basketball player. I always went home together with Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon has friend Yuri in basketball team, they are friends since junior high. Sometimes I saw him hanging together with Yuri and Boa, all of them getting closer.

 

One day, I came to visit Hyoyeon house to doing our assignment. But most of all, instead doing our assignment we are gossiping.

 

“You want to know something.” She insisted me to curious. “Boa said Siwon doesn’t like you.”

 

I frowned. “Why?”

 

“I don’t know, we just talked a lot about basketball and she told me that Siwon doesn’t like you. Maybe your first impression is not good.”

 

I pouted, he didn’t like me because my mistake, that was rude.

 

“Whatever, I don’t stop playing basket just because of him.”

 

“Maybe you are too attractive, Fany.”

Am I?

 

 


 

Do you think i should give up this story? i've been down lately to write this, just because the real story is really broke