Chapter 3. CATCH ME!

Let me be with you~

     Even if Myungsoo had in his plans to go sleep early, because he felt tired whole day, during the time he was with Sungyeol he felt so energetic and full of power, that thought about going sleep didn’t pop into his head even once while they were together. Other nurse was just so...he couldn’t describe. But Myungsoo loved his personality, not only because he found more and more common things with himself with each moment they spend together, but because he was such a bright personality. Wide smile formed Sungyeol’s lips most of the time and he joked a lot also. They wasn’t one of those lame jokes, when he would have to force himself to laugh, but he was just naturally funny. Myungsoo couldn’t  just be tired around him. It felt like Sungyeol is sharing his energy with everyone.   Anyhow, they had a great time and after other male had showed Myung rehab from top to the bottom, they went to eat dinner in cafe. Time seemed to fly when they were together and as Myungsoo returned back to his room finally it was more than 10pm already. They had spend together more than five hours. But amazing one’s. He locked the doors, it was just for his own safety since he was living in rehab and so no one wouldn’t mess him anymore too and walked over to his desk, sitting down. Myungsoo opened one of the top drawers and took out a rather small notebook. Yes, even if how weird it would be for a male he wrote a diary. At first Myungsoo just writted down the dates when he had his health problems, then as  it got worse he also started to describe each time and then slowly in time he just started to write about each day which was interesting in his opinion. It wasn’t really often actually. Sometimes he didn’t touch his diary even for a month, but this current day was special and he wanted to write something in it. Myungsoo opened the page which was next after the filled one already and took his pen to write. [Isn’t that a wonderful thing, to have friends. Someone with who you can laugh, joke around, someone who you can tease and with who you can just be yourself. I wish i could be honest with them thought, tell everything what’s on my heart and bothering me. But i hate when people feel sorry for me, try to help even if it’s useless, so this place should be a new chance. New chance to enjoy life how i would like to. Maybe it’s silly, to trust someone when you actually know that person only for a day, expecially when they both are so different, but somehow i feel, that i won’t have to regret time i will spend here and with who i will do it...] What he wrote wasn’t much, but even if he had something more into his head Myungsoo couldn’t focus his mind on writting anymore. He was way too tired to do that and now when there wasn’t his cheerful friend around, all he could think about was sleeping. He didn’t do anything much anymore, than just took a quick shower and went sleep, to take his precious rest after his first work day.

     Who would thought that it could be that tiring, waking up so early to get back to work when it feels like you just have went sleep. He wanted to finish off it faster, so Myungsoo could finally get to his real work, because stifling air and bunch of papers all around his desk didn’t really please his thoughts anymore. He didn’t even take the lunch break to finish faster, not feeling hungry enough to do that anyway. Anorexia, bulimia, drugs and mostly addiction was something he had to read about in every second file. Gosh, he really should be careful from all those people, but suddenly something caused Myungsoo to let out a soft chuckle. Xanthophobia. So he should even be careful here in his clothing choice, that was interesting. It actually surprised him a lot, how different every patient was and yet, they also had so much common. However, even if it was interesting and in a slightest way entertaining, he was finally finished and second day of his new work was finished.  Honestly, he couldn’t describe how much already he missed his old work. Actually he didn’t miss the work, but just life into the city. When after work you was able to go to parties and drink and have ... . Ugh, Myungsoo missed . He haven’t had any in a while, in a very long time actually, which now seemed like forever. He was used to that, it was almost like some kind of relaxation, but where he was supose to get it in here? So frustrating... He runned his fingers into his own hair and with a heavy sigh ruffled them lightly before getting up from his seat. Myungsoo slowly ed his nurse uniform, since out of work they wasn’t forced to walk around in it and left it into his Office. After locking the doors he turned around to get back to his own room, so he could just relax a little bit, but only after minute he felt someone grabbing his forearm, forcing his body to turn around, so he would face the other person. „YAH!” Myungsoo looked up with wide eyes at the other male. It was Sungyeol, with a towel over his shoulder and wearing a simple  t-shirt and sweatpants.  „Please, if you wouldn’t be deaf, i wouldn’t have to do this..” He laughed and made that smile of perfection afterwards. Uh, probably Myungsoo haven’t heard other while he was thinking. „Now...” He said and started to tug other along suddenly, not letting go of Myung’s hand as they walk. „YAAAAH~ What are you...?” Myung blinked, but followed even if he was really confused about this whole thing, expecially  since Sungyeol didn’t explain anything. „When we were exploring the rehab yesterday, you said that you love to swim, right?” He asked rhetorical question, not looking back at the other as he just continued to drag him along to wherever they were going. „And that you didn’t had time before to go to pool or enjoy the water because of work or studies. I was going to pool when i saw you, now we can just go together.  I hope you don’t mind company..” He said and next thing he felt was Myung who tried to tug his hand back, but unsuccessfully. „N-nonono.” Myung whined. „I do have time now, but...” „GREAT!” Sungyeol interrupted, not even letting Myungsoo finish his thought. „No, i mean, that i have time, but i don’t have my swimming trunks on and also i have no towel.” With a heavy sigh Yeol pushed big doors open, so they would enter another hallway. „That shouldn’t be a problem, unless you don’t wear your underwear... And you can get towels there~” He said with amused smile onto his lips. At the same time Myungsoo hunged his head, feeling slight blush creeping to his cheeks after elder nurses words. „Aish, you idiot! Of course i wear my underwear, but it’s not the same as my trunks...” He muttered the last words and after yesterdays tour in rehab noticed that they were almost in place where the pool was. „Geez, we’re both man Myungsoo. Calm down. I wouldn’t even care if you would swim . I’m not saying that i wouldn’t look thought...” He looked over his shoulder at the younger and gived a playful wink as the smile that was full with amusement never left Sungyeol’s lips. ‘Uh...’ Was the only sound that left Myung’s lips as he felt himself getting hotter. Damn it, his cheeks were tinting even redder. How did other made him blush so badly, it never happened with others. „I hate you...” He muttered and puffed out his cheeks to slowly exhale all the air that was inside of them again. „Yeah, yeah. Don’t worry, you will be able to cool down in water~” Obviously Sunyeol had noticed others blush and now he was teasing Myungsoo. „Please be careful or you may drown...” Myungsoo said as he narrowed his eyes at taller male. But only thing Sungyeol could do is laugh and ruffle Myung’s hair.
   After they entered the pool place, Sungyeol pointed at towels. „You may take one or how much you need. I just prefer to make my own towel...” He shrugged and walked over to one of the bench. He wasn’t going to use the changing room. Like even Myungsoo had something to change... While he walked over to take one of the towels Sungyeol had already taked off his shirt. He was right, they both were man and Myungsoo should feel more comfortable. There wasn’t anybody else around anyway. They were all alone. „I’m actually pretty surprised that people here don’t use the pool as much as i imagined. Every time i come, i’m always here alone.” He said and watched Myungsoo who now was comming to him with a towel. He placed it down next to Sungyeol’s shirt and took off his own as well. „That’s why you dragged me with you?” Myung smiled softly as he looked at the other who gived a nod of aproval. „Don’t worry, i won’t force you anymore...maybe..” He grinned and took off his pants as well. „Eh, but isn’t that nice to be alone in here? You can swim ...” Myungsoo chuckled and quickly taked off rest of the clothes, leaving himself only in his white boxers. „There is no fun if you’re alone, but maybe if we both would do that...” Sungyeol laughed again and after leaving all of his clothes on bench he walked over to the edge of pool and looked down, waiting for Myungsoo to follow. „Aish, do you enjoy teasing me so much? You’re even bigger ert than i am...” Myungie snickered and went to stood next to Sungyeol, but not even a second passed when he suddenly totally lost his balance, because he was pushed forward and in blink of his eyes Myungsoo fell into the pool. Even under the water he could hear the loud laugh, which echoed into the big room. He swimmed up quickly again and wiped his face from the water. „UGH! YOU’RE SO DEAD!” Myungsoo said and started to swim back to the edge, but he wouldn’t manage to pull Sungyeol into the pool by his leg, because he jumped in before then. „That’s so not fair!” He said and stopped with a heavy sigh, watching how other male swimmed far away from him. He was a really quick swimmer, Myungsoo couldn’t deny that, even if he was also really fast in water.  „Then catch me if you can!” He shouted from afar and continued to swim deeper into the pool. Myungsoo didn’t had to say twice. He accepted the challenge, just to pay back for what elder did to him. He swimmed really quick, but knowing he will be faster under the water Myungsoo dived down. He was lucky that he could hold his breath for long, it made other confused since he didn’t see Myungsoo, but as soon as Sungyeol saw him getting closer under the water he started to swim again. Myung tried his best to catch the other, but he just couldn’t and in half hour he was out of power from such a quick swimming. It wasn’t really a relaxation, but training for his muscles. Breathlessly he swimmed to the edge and pushed himself up to sit onto it. „Giving up already?” Yeol asked with a laugh and started to slowly swim in Myung’s direction. „I didn’t say that, i just need some rest...” He panted and watched the other. Sungyeols arms were really tensed from the pressure and he could see every muscle on them. Wasn’t that a nice sight? Myungsoo would agree to come to the pool, just to see that... „Aish, obviously you can’t catch me..” He said and breaked the distance between them. But it was another mistake, because at that moment Myungsoo with last strenght jumped off of the edge and grabbed Sungyeol by his shoulders to push him back against wall with all his weight. „Done~” He panted while still holding the taller male, looking into his eyes with a victorious smile onto his lips. „That didn’t count, you obviously wouldn’t have catched me if i wouldn’t have come so close to you...” „But  you did...” Myung snickered. „Fine, then after we will rest a little, it will be my time to catch you...” He grinned widely at younger as he nodded. They continued to play this game for long two hours, which made them really exhausted. Powerless and out of energy... That night also, he slept really well and now Myungsoo was sure, that he had found a good company for pool visits. Friend – a person with who he could spend his free time and really enjoy it even if he was insufferable idiot...but a handsome one.