Chapter 1 Part 1.2.

Let me be with you~

 

Not that he was fallen for boy, how could that even happen from only one glance. Hoya wasn’t a person who believed to love just from only one stare, even more he was sure that love like that ends as fast as it started. He just wasn’t used to get that kind of attention and now so suddenly such a attractive nurse seemed like flirting with him. To break the embarrassing silence he cleared his throat and as soon his cheeks was turned back into his normal skin tone Hoya turned back around and went back to the armchair he was sitting, time by time looking at the boy to check what he was doing.

 

Myungsoo just walked around the room, picking up random things and looking at them before puffing his cheeks out and placing them back down. He looked around again, checked things was what is this room before asked. „So, staff here usually eat lunch or this room is made for other purpose?” He looked over his shoulder with a smile before closed the cupboard he opened a moment ago.

Howon closed the magazine and watched boy exploring the room that actually was too small to explore it for how long the young nurse did. Faint smile stratching his lips as time by time he brings his cup of coffee to take a sip, watching Myungsoo. „Yeah, we usually come here during lunch time. But you can come here whenever you like.” Hoya offered a sweet smile that cought other boys attention. „Beautiful smile you have, doctor~” Myungsoo admited and then slowly walked to the armchair, sitting down on it, on the other side of desk.

Hoya blinked quickly suddenly at Myung's last comment, his smile growing unconsciously as he brings a hand to his cheek, checking if he was blushing or not. "Thank you, you're the first to tell me that. Yours is really sweet too. I like it."

 

Myungsoo smiles some as doctor cup his cheek and light chuckle escape his lips as he notice elders cheeks flushing light shade of red. "Oh my... You're blushing. But even if i'm the first one, i'm sure that i'm not going to be last who will tell you that and thanks."

Doctors smile slowly faded away, his cheeks becoming redder as he tried to deny it. "No I'm not. I just feel hot." Facepalming mentally at his lame excuse he shrugged faintly. "Hmm.. We'll see. And you don't have to thank me."

 Myungsoo's smile grows wider when you turn more red. "Geez, you look like tomato." He rolled his eyes with a smile on his lips when you tryed to deny it. "Well you look hot too, not only feel like it, i guess." Winks at you before his eyes catched bunch of water bottles and he allowed to himself to take one of them, turning the cup open. "Okay, then we will see it..."

”Ah, stop it, i don’t...” And again he tried to deny it, even he knew it’s useless. As always when Hoya felt stupid he made his pout and turned his head away to avoid Myung’s strong gaze that would probably make him even redder.

”Okay, then tell me. What is patients here like?” He asked curiously before he take few big gulps from the water, still feeling pretty thirtsy, so he leaves the bottle open while holding it between his hands.

After your question Hoya smirked faintly. „Well, nurse like you should be really careful. Many patients here suffer from mania and i bet they will get really interested in you~.” Then he finished to drink his cup  and placed it aside back on table.

 

„What? Do you think that i would sleep with patient? I’m here to help them, not to fulfil my ual needs. I can do it anywhere else as well.” Myungsoo mirrored your smirk on his own lips before drinked his water again.

”But really. Be careful Myungsoo, they are sick people, each of them have his own problems, take care of yourself.” He nodded seriously, though Hoya’s eyes were sticked to the boys adam apple that was moving slightly up and down while he swollowed the water down his throat, but after forcing his eyes away he added. „Come to me if you need any help or ask any other staff member, people here are nice and helpful, only sometimes a little lazy. Maybe we should change our phone numbers..” He offered.

Then Myung placed cup back on bottle and turned it close before placed bottle back on desk and with a grin reached his hand toward Hoya and said. „Give me your phone, i will read all your messages and maybe then give you my phone number. ” Myungsoo’s grin become wider as he continued. „I have to make sure that you are not some ert who will call me at night and ask what i am wearing” He let out a soft chuckle before shook his head. „I’m joking, just give me your phone.” He keep his hand reached out.

 

Hoya at first blinked in confusion, then tilted his head slightly and asked  suspiciously. „And what tells me that you are not one of these  erts, humm?”
Thought he smiled when the other boy talked about the call in night, he shrugged faintly, taking out his phone to place it into his hand. „I’m sleeping at nights usually, so don’t worry i won’t make any calls~”

 

„Oh, yes. You got me. You can’t find bigger ert then i am.” He used his playful tone while talking, taking your phone quickly before starting to do something in it. Myungsoo writed his phone number into your phone, but saved it under ‘ert’ instead of ‘Myungsoo’, then he closed everything and handed it back to doctor, holding back a smile, only nodding in agreement when he asks if Myungsoo registred himself.

 

When Hoya got back his phone he unconsciously wanted to check nurses number in his contacts, but when he don’t sees his name light frown appears on his forehead. He was about to ask already, but suddenly Hoya laughed, finally finding how the boy had written down himself. “You even wrote it.”

 

Myung nodded before grinned once again. “How do you think I will write you down in my phone?” He taked his phone into hand and then lifted his eyes back on Hoya again.

 

“I don’t know, but I have to admit, that I’m really curious. I just hope that it won’t be anything mean…”

“No, I’m not mean. Hummm…” Nurse hummed, tapping his finger against phone as he wondered about your nickname. “How about Dr. tomato? You blush really easily and it fits you well~”

”It is kinda cute in a way, let’s just go with whatever you like.” Hoya said, letting out a soft sigh as he wondered of what Myungsoo will write.

 

Myung think for a moment before handed his phone to Howon. “So it would be fair, I will let you choose how you want to call yourself, okay?”

 

With a grin he grabbed boys phone. Howon didn’t need a lot of time as he already writed down himself as ‘y tomato’ and handed it back to boy again, wondering of how he will react after reading it. Then Hoya stood up, taking his cup with him as he walked to make another coffee for himself.

 

Myungsoo unblocked his phone and quickly started to search Howon through the contacts, mumbling. “Are you addicted to coffee or what? You shouldn’t drink it so much…” He let out a soft sigh, not paying attention on Hoya while he was making another coffee for himself.

 

“Maybe I could even say that I am addicted to coffee, I actually drink it a lot, because it’s tasty and helps me a lot. Like, it helps to wake me up in mornings and focus on work during day, also..”

 

His sentence got interrupted by Myungsoo who had absolutely other thoughts about coffee. “Blegh…How can you drink it so much, it’s not even tasty…” He mumbled before let out a chuckle past his lips. “Well yes, it’s kinda true…” He said after reading your nickname. “This totally match you…” He kept chuckling before placed his phone aside.

 

“I was still talking, but anyway…” Hoya mumbled, already coming back with hot cup of coffee in his hand before sitting down. Myungsoo wrinkles his nose a little of the strong scent of the coffee, that quickly filled the room, watching Howon as he comes back and asks. “And what is tasty in your opinion?”

 

“I like water, not that it’s tasty. But it don’t leaves you thirsty and I actually have to drink it..” He admited, before looking at the bottle.

 

“Have to?” He looked up at the boy, blowing the hot liquid in his cup, so it would cool down a little.

 

“Mmm, I have health problems…” Myungsoo said and averted his eyes from doctor again, before his eyes started to search for a clock on the wall. It was topic he tried to avoid the most. Myungsoo wasn’t going to lie, but he would choose not to talk about it as long as it was possible. He hated when people felt sorry for him, they started to act different after getting to know about his sickness and for sure he didn’t want that.

 

“Oh, I hope you will get better soon then.” Then Hoya started to wonder what kind of health problems would make him to drink so much water, since the bottle was almost empty from the moment the boy started to drink it. “Are you in rush?” He asked as Howon noticed Myungs eyes on clock and decided to ask in case he was the only thing that was holding boy here.

Boy turned his gaze back to the doctor and nodded. “Yeah, I still have a lot of things to see and people to meet, so I guess I will search for you later.” Then he jumped up from the chair and after stretching out a little he quickly walked over to the doors, this time being careful enough and paying attention to the step. “Maybe wait for my call at night.~” Myungsoo winked at the doctor once again and then even without waiting any response slipped out of the office as fast as he came in.

 

“Bye…?” Hoya blinked as he was left alone again in such a short moment, being really curious if the boy will call or not, since he didn’t knew if he was joking again or being serious this time. Boy seemed really unpredictable, so he wasn’t sure of what he should get ready when they will meet next time…