like or not?

Valentine's day and my delusional heart

 

“Thanks for earlier.”

“No problem.” Tabi smiled.

“If there’s any complain about you replacing me awhile ago and about my costume, I’ll explain it to our boss.”

“How can there be a claim, I was so cute out there.” Tabi pouted his lips.

“seriously, if you’re not able to make money to buy your girlfriend a gift just because of me, then you’re in trouble.

“Oh, we broke up. Uhmm, more like she broke up with me. A few days back.”

“ehh??!” Dara was shocked.

“She said that the person she likes recently became single. and then when she confessed, he got with her.” Tabi casually said.

“and?”

“huh?”

“then why it seems nothing on you? You’re even smiling while saying it casually. If your girlfriend did something like that to you, normally, wouldn’t you be so pissed off and sad? ”

Dara wondered why Tabi was acting as if it’s nothing to him. Tabi went closer to her. Dara thought she said something bad.

“Noona, you’ve never been in relationship, right?” Tabi said while grinning.

 

 

Dara went home alone when she remembered Seunghyun,

**So what to be taken with someone should be taken so lightly? If I was her girlfriend, I would never do something like that! If I was the girlfriend…If… why am I so obsessed about this?

“Ah, he found out that I have never dated.” Dara sighed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Next Day.. 1 day before valentines

 

Dara was walking home when she saw someone.

**Bom? That girl from before? And she’s with Kwon Jiyong? She’s holding onto his arm, so that means… Ah! There’s Tabi too. Why is he there?

Kwon Jiyong is the other famous sophomore guy from their school. Seunghyun and Jiyong are both known as the campus’ faces in their school.

“Thanks to you Seunghyun, we’re so in love. what about you? do you have a girlfriend yet?” Bom talked to Tabi.

**Is she insane? There’s a limit to being insensible! Dara mumbled in her mind. Then she looked at Tabi. could it be, he is just forcing himself to be cheerful?

Dara was unable to handle the awkward situation so she decided to do something for Tabi. She went beside Tabi and holds onto his arms.

“He.. hello, I’m Tabi’s girlfriend.”

“hey wait.” tabi was about to protest.

“We too are so in love. we could never see anyone else in our eyes so we can be called destined lovers.” Dara proudly said to Bom.

“hmm, destined?” Bom chuckled. “anyways, you don’t seemed the type of girl that Seunghyun would date.”

**what?!! this girl. And tabi, why are you even laughing. Errggh!

Dara saw how Tabi was controlling not to laugh.

“Ah yeah, I sort of change my preference. I now like petite cute girls. Right? Dara?” Tabi said while putting his arms on Dara’s shoulder.

Dara and Tabi went ahead. The two of them ride on a train.

“and I was wondering what you were doing there.” Tabi was still laughing.

“yes, I was stupid for thinking that you were depresses and is in an awkward situation.” Dara was sulking in the corner.

“Thank you.” Tabi suddenly said.

“huh?”

“I was depressed,. Yeah, normally. I should be depressed. But I get this feeling, like what can I do? If she says that Jiyong is the one that she really likes, then I can’t win against that. But I guess I don’t have the right to complain since I gave up on her so easily. Actually, I too, wish that I could be be in the kind of relationship that you fantasized about. But I’m not.”

“maybe it means that you  didn’t actually like her enough to be in a relationship with her.”

“uhhmm noona.”

“what is it?”

 “to like someone? How do you distinguish between liking someone and not liking?” Tabi asked

“when you like someone,it’s not just fun. You become aware of every trivial thing he or she does. Notice everything. His habits, his words, you’re so aware of that.”

“So Dara noona has someone she likes.” Tabi smiled

Tabi reached his hands towards Dara’s face. her heart was beating so fast.

**my heart!

“No!” Dara pushed Tabi’s hand.

“Eh? Uhmm, you had something in your hair.” Tabi reasoned out

The train stopped and Dara rushed out immediately.

“Dara!” Tabi called her but the train already moved.

**stupid! Stupid! I’m overly self-conscious! What am I doing..