Valentine's Day!

Valentine's day and my delusional heart

 

Next Day…. Valentines Day!! ^__^

 

“Both of you, you can be dismissed now. Mianhe I made you work overtime. Well, enjoy your valentine’s day.” Seven-sshi waving his hand while smiling.

“No it’s alright. Thank you for taking care of us this day sunbae-nim.” –Tabi

It’s already Valentine’s Day and there are many couples spending their time together in Tabisan Wonderland, the amusement park were Top and Dara are working. It was already late afternoon and both of them got their shifts done.

“Ta..Tabi, (**I have to apologize to him about yesterday. It was busy today, I didn’t get to talk to him) sorry about yesterday. We were talking about that kind of stuff so…”

Tabi slowly faced Dara wearing his it’s-ok-I-don’t-mind face.

“Ha.. I’m alright. I don’t mind at all.” Tabi with his thumbs up while smiling.

Tabi was about to walk away, his back facing Dara.

**someday I want to ride Ferris wheel with my destined lover. Dara remembered what she said to Tabi few days back.

**when is that “someday”? right now, I can only think of Tabi. I..I can’t help but think so much about you. hey, listen to me.

 Tears are forming in Dara’s eyes. She didn’t realize how her feelings grow this much for Seunghyun. Yes, she had a big crush on him in school but she didn’t expect she would feel this way.

“Choi Seunghyun!” Dara shouted at him.

Tabi looked at Dara from afar and he noticed that she was about to cry. He then ran towards her with so much concern painted on his face.

“what..what happened with you???”

“Eh??” dara was also shocked. She just shouted Tabi’s name because of this emotion that she can’t control towards this man, this man that she has learned to love.

“ Uhmmm. Tabi, I want to ride ferris wheel.. with you.” she suddenly blurted out what she really wanted to do.

To Dara’s surprise, Tabi suddenly grabbed Dara’s hand and leads her to the ferris wheel.

**I have to say something.. Dara was so tensed when they got inside.

“but anyways, it’s so tight here and we’re so closed.” Dara bowing her head not looking at Tabi.

“yesterday, do you know what I was doing when I got home.”-Tabi

“eh??”

“Facing the mirror and practicing how to act naturally. “Don’t worry I don’t mind”, “don’t think about it, or else I’m not a man”. I thought over it too much." Tabi looked down, smiling.

“Didn’t you want to ride with a destined lover??”

“I..I.. uhmmm.” Dara looks anxious and still not able to look Tabi in the eyes. “Right now, I want to ride with you. Is it okay just to ride it? but if..if you want to go now, it’s ok. sorry for bothering you Tabi.”

“it’ll be alright. What I want to do now… is to make Dara noona happy.” Tabi gently touched Dara’s face making her looking him in the eyes.

**destined lovers? Who cares about that? Right now, I just want to be closer to him.

Tabi closed the gap between him and dara. He then gently kissed her on the lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Beautiful!” both of them looked at the sceneries in front while still riding on a ferris wheel.

“but anyways, good thing I didn’t get rejected this time.” Tabi softly laughed.

“rejected?”

“ ‘you had something in your hair’ was a lie.” Tabi giggled remembering the day they were on the train.

“EH????! I can’t believe you, I was so embarrassed I could’ve died!”

“I got it. Don’t shake the ferris wheel.”

“are you being serious?!” Dara is now pinching Tabi’s cheeks.

Tabi smiled warmly and gave dara a soft peck on the lips.

“sweetie, please go out with me.”

-The End-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So fast right? kekeke