Tabisan Wonderland

Valentine's day and my delusional heart

 

“Welcome to Tabisan Wonderland! I hope you’ll enjoy your day.” she greeted every single person walking in the park.

“Dara-sshi, please come here. I just want to introduce to you a new employee. “ seven_sshi, her co-worker, called her. “meet Seunghyun. He will be starting this day so take care of him ok?”

**I know him.

“Dara noona? You’re also working here?”

**seems like he also knows me.

Seunghyun, or popularly known as Tabi in their school, is her schoolmate. He’s still a sophomore while she’s a junior.

“oh, Tabi-sshi right?”

“So you guys already know each other.” seven_sshi said .

“Yes, she’s my sunbae.”

Actually, Dara has a big crush on this guy even he’s younger than her, just a year though.

**Working at the same place with him is like heaven to me. such a coincidence. Ah no! maybe this is what you call destiny. Kyaa! Oh my delusional heart.

“Please take care of me Dara noona.” Tabi smiled.

“you hear that Dara? Take care of him okay? And show him what to do.” seven_sshi added.

 

 

Dara showed the entire park to Tabi and told him what to do. It was already afternoon when they finished.

 

 “I can see lots of couple here, maybe because Valentine ’s Day is approaching.”  Tabi said.

“Isn’t spending valentines with someone you love wonderful? You know it’s cute. I wish I could also do that, with a destined someone. I wish we could ride a Ferris wheel here.” I sighed

“In this time, I never expect that someone will say that, especially you. you’re funny noona. sounds so cheezy” Tabi laughed

**Shoot! My mouth. Errghh. I was too comfortable, I said everything in my mind.

“Noona, I gotta go. My girlfriend, Bom, is here. I decided to take a part-time job to save money coz buying presents is so expensive you know.” He grinned.

**Wait, what, who?? Girlfriend?? I was too delusional talking about destiny blah blah. My heart. just ouch. I was too delusional maybe because I never had any boyfriend in my entire 18 years of existence. Maybe I should wake up now and face reality.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 days has passed.

 “Ahh. I’m so tired as hell. Maybe I should quit this job. plus I will see him again today.” Dara mumbled

“Look, there’s a cute bunny girl over there.” A guy from a group of young boys suddenly pointed at her, and then all of them approached her.

“Hey noona, how old are you?”, “you look cute noona, do you want to be my date?”,”let’s spend this day together”, they said consecutively.

**woah, what are these guys up to? They’re creepy.

Suddenly, someone grapple them from the back.

“oh welcome to Tabisan Wonderland young gentlemen. If you’re looking for great fun, well here I am at your service.” It was Tabi.

The boys were frightened and suddenly rushed away. Tabi smirked.

“Dara-yah, work with your regular uniform.”

“But, I should wear this. It’s the rules.”

“Just do it. I won’t let anyone complain. No wonder many guys can’t help hit you,,. with that outfit.” He smiled sheepishly.

“wh..what?!”

Dara went to her locker room to change.

**What the heck is he saying? He’s a guy himself too. But I’m happy that he is concern. Aishh, my heart again.