CHAPTER 9 no ideas, sorry

Who will I end up with?

----- AT SOOYUN'S HOUSE -----

"Sooyun, i'm back with the icecream!!!"

"Arasso i'm coming!!!"

Jongwoon placed the icecream on the coffee table infront of the T.V and waited for her. She came in the room wearing her pajamas.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0krlSzdCCSG1HtkiutLY

Sooyun got some bowls and spoons from the kitchen as Jongwoon scooped the icecream.

"Why, is, this, ice, cream, so, darn, cold???" He panted as he tried to scoop the rock-hard icecream. It took a while after jongwoon and sooyun too turns to scoop it out that they had gotten two decent-looking scoops of icecream.

"Yay!!!"

--------- 5 minutes later --------

"OMG! THANX FOR GETTING ME THAT ICE CREAM!!!!! I- SCREAM, GET IT, SCREAM????" with that she screamed loud enough for the neighbours to hear and then sooyun started laughing. She was acting like a 5-year-old it was cute but now she was screaming and acting drunk.

"Icecream, icecream, i'll melt you down like ice cream, hehehehehehehehehehehehehe" she bagan singing while jumping on the sofa and jongwoon just sat their with him mouth slightly open staring at sooyun with utter shock.

"What's wrong oppa?" Why you staring?"

"Why do you keep calling me oppa, you're not that sweet to me"

"Well, now I AM JUST LIKE ICECREAM!!!!"

Just then jongwoon spotted a dvd lying across the floor (Sooyun attempted to take all the DVDs and play ninja star with them), he got an idea to get her to stop being hyper.

"Hey i got an idea!! Why don't we watch a movie?"

"MOVIE??? YAY!!!!!"

Sooyun was too hyper to notice that the movie was such a boring old classic, half an hour into the movie, sooyun was fine and didn't even bother to ask what they were watching, by the time, they had been watching for 45 minutes, she began to shiver and get goose bumps all over her arms (she rolled her sleeves up, okay?)

"Sooyun, are you feeling cold?"

"A little" He put his arm around her and cuddled her close to keep her warm.

"Better?"

"Yeah, thanx oppa"

"Anytime"

Having been so close to her,Jongwoon began to think over everything that happened between them until it hit him, what if some awkward moment like the kiss that almost happened 3 times, what if that occured tonight as well? When he looked over at sooyun, he knew that wan't happening tonight, as she had fallen asleep.

Jongwoon decided to just stay over incase he fell asleep driving, he placed sooyun on her bed and went to turn off the t.v to sleep on the sofa.

------ KAI AND HANA-------

____ AT THE HOSPITAL____

"Wakie, wakie!!!"

"Kai?" hana said as she turned over in her sleep to see kai standing right next to her bed.

"Why aren't you resting in your bed?"

"The doctor came in early and told me i was free to leave and i'm in perfect condition, so get up and freshed so we can leave!"

"Arasso!"

After that, hana got up and went to freshen up.

"So, how are we getting home?"

"Jongwoon drove your car here."

"Oh, wait, jongwoon, is he sooyun's boyfriend or something?"

"No, they used to be enemies but they were dance partners but now they're friends but i don't think that they're dating."

"Yup, unlike US they're not dating!"

"o-kaay"

----- AT HANA'S HOUSE-----

"Can i stay over, babe?"

"Sure, whatever you want!!! Thats good, we have a long time to spend with eachother since it;s just moning!"

"yup, we sure do!!!!"

After that kai and hana tried to cook a meal for breakfast and surprisingly, this time Kai didn't burn anything!!!

Ater breakfast.....

"I'm tired, I wanna sleep!!!"

"Arasso just go to my room and sleep!"

"Come with me, Jagi~!!!" he did aegyo

"Arasso" she wasn't in the mood of arguing with him. Kai laid down on the bed and grabbed hana by the waist which made her also lay down next to him.

"What are you doing, kai?"

"I just wanna cuddle with you!"

Hana giggled "Arasso!"

They were getting closer and closer until------------------

*RING RING RING*

_____PHONE CALL_____

"Hello? Yes, is this Lee HaNa?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"Hana, it's me, Ms.Kang, from school."

"Oh yes, Miss kang?"

"I just called to remind you that school is opening after 3 days so don't forget!"

"Oh, ok, WHAT?"

"YOu heard me, summer break ends in 3 days ehich means back to school, oh and tell sooyun as well, she needs this call more than you do, she'll obviously have forgotten."

"Alright, thanks Ms.Kang"

____ END OF CALL____

"what's wrong?"

"School starts again in 3 days!!!"

"awwww, that means we can't see eachother that often! Why can't you shift to my school?"

"Your school is too expensive and i have friends here!!"

"UGHHHH"

"i have to tell sooyun!"

-------- Sooyun's house--------

*RING RING RING RING RING*

"What the-"

"Hello?" Sooyun said as she picked up her mobile from the side table.

As sooyun put down the phone, jongwoon came to her bed and asked her who it was.

"It was hana unnie, she said that school re-opens in 3 days which means Mr.Lee is gonna be on our backs again!"

"No one ever does his math homework, i sorta feel bad for Mr.Lee but he's rude so not too much sympathy there!!!!"

"Yeah i guess so!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 HEY READERS!!! ANOTHER UPDATE!! I WASNT GONNA UPLOAD THIS ONE BUT I PROMISED AMY AND HANA UNNIE I WOULD SO HERE'S A SMALL CHAPTER!
THE NEXT CHAPPIE WILL HAVE MORE HANA PARTS!!! ITS GONNA BE A LONG CHAPPIE SO ITS GONNA TAKE LONG FOR ME TO UPLOAD IT, ARASSO????? I WUV U GUYS!!!!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!

BTW THE TEACHERS HAVE THE BACKGROUND COLOR BESIDES THE DANCE CLASS TEACHER SHE'S STILL GREY TEXT, OKAY?????? AND A BIG SHOUT OUT TO VIOLETMOONS FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY!!!!!

- ADMIN KIMCHII