Early Mornings

Who will I end up with?

------ HANA'S POV-------

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* Hana looked over to her phone as the alarm went off, she groaned as she turned over and pulled the covers over her whole body. 

*WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP* Hana got startled and jumped out of bed immediately. She threw back the covers and searched for the source of the noise as she found her ipod in the gap between her bead and the headrest. She had completely forgotten that she had put on her iPod alarm aswell. She sighed as she got up to go use the toilet and freshen up.

------ SOOYUN'S POV-------

*ALERT ALERT ALERT ALL FORCES ALERT ALL FORCES ALERT*

"Fire in the hole! Where's the GammaRay Burst? OH, damn that alarm always gets me"

Unlike Hana, sooyun would wake up early easily and go freshen up. She went to the toilet to freshen up aswell.

----- JONGWOON'S POV ------

Jongwoon was already up as it was in his daily routine cuz of dance class. He was already dressed and was now watching t.v while waiting until the time the bus would be coming to the bus stop, he planned to leave 10 minutes before that.

----- TAEMIN'S POV ------

Taemin was still sleeping as he had forgotten to put the alarm on.

*RING RING RING* Taemin groggily and unconcsiously picked up his phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey teamin it's me eunhyuk! Are you STILL sleeping?"

"OH hyung yeah i was still sleeping, why are you awake so early?"

"Taemin-ah, it's the first day of school today and i wanted to tell you that I'm shifting to your school!"

"OH ! I forgot about school! I'll get up now and...... wait, are you coming to my school now?"

"Yup! Now we can hang out together!" (They are all the same age! Kai, Yesung, Taemin, Sooyun, Hana, Eunhyuk, everyone! ^^)

"OK thats awesome!"

"Arasso, so i need you to tell me where the bus stop is and what time the bus comes."

"ok"

After Taemin gave all the details to eunhyuk, they hung up and taemin went to get freshened up"

----- END OF POV --------

HERE'S WHAT THEY ARE WEARING:

HANA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4LxfEqpGtIek7If0W7na

SOOYUN

 

JONGWOON

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrUIoAUG9HI0g8erofjlM

TAEMIN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn9fJ3stiL5wXplM766Ns

EUNHYUK

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxtURCtMVGeLXQAgr32rz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <3-------------------

YAY TEN CHAPPIES BUT I'M UPDATING TWO i'll try TODAY! THIS ONE IS SHORT I KNOW SO I'M GONNA UPDATE ANOTHER ONE!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

THIS IS A KIMCHII FIC BTW AND I KNOW PEOPLE ARE LOVING THE ONESHOTS OF EXO DONE BY ELO UNNIE! 

SHE'S JUST STARTED ON KAWAAI ACCOUNT! please comment if u get confused with the color coded text

- ADMIN KIMCHII